Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 683. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
At this point, the best thing to do is to AFK.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
it's at .0034 right now.  Someone's trying to prop up the price.  That support is fake for sure.
Doesn't look like it needs it right now, check the recent history. Lots of buying (into walls) going on and not much selling (into walls).
funny, cause that 20K wall went to .0033, and now the highest buy order is at 0.003331

EDIT: and someone just filled a bunch of the buy orders...
Indeed, quite a sea-change after my post, lots of selling now.

Labcoin is making me seasick.

And as I was about to hit post, the 24K wall moves up to .0034.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Heh, Labcoin's market cap is twice that of ActiveMining's now.  It's soon to pass it in share price as well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
it's at .0034 right now.  Someone's trying to prop up the price.  That support is fake for sure.
Doesn't look like it needs it right now, check the recent history. Lots of buying (into walls) going on and not much selling (into walls).

funny, cause that 20K wall went to .0033, and now the highest buy order is at 0.003331

EDIT: and someone just filled a bunch of the buy orders...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't be fooled by the phony walls; they are almost always pulled.

There's a 20k wall that's moving all over.  It was at .003375 now it's moved

Activity: 420

The price is far too low for the stage this company is currently at.  But I've gotten to a point of just accepting that and using the absurdly low price to increase my position.

There's a 20k wall that's moving all over.  It was at .003375 now it's moved

it's at .0034 right now.  Someone's trying to prop up the price.  That support is fake for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
They're also very easy to do on BTC-TC, as you can put multiple orders with the same bitcoins.
really? Everytime I try that it cancels one of the orders to make up the difference.

Only across multiple securities.
Activity: 378
They're also very easy to do on BTC-TC, as you can put multiple orders with the same bitcoins.
really? Everytime I try that it cancels one of the orders to make up the difference.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

To .0033 I guess? I suggest to include this future posts for historical reasons. Thanks. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
In a few years, it will be interesting to see estimates of how many people were swindled from their money and how much changed hands due to the manipulation of these "infantile" exchanges (meaning that they haven't reached maturity or stability yet).

The only people being swindled from their money are the monkeys that are going to sell me cheap shares below 0.003 in the coming days. Tongue
I don't think it is going down from here. We hit a high of almost .004, there was a sell-off, then steady at about .0036, now another sell-off. It is going up to above .004.

yup, someone got out, some went in for a fair price.
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur
0.0031-0.0032 is where the big orders are lurking.  Looks like a lot of people think that will be the bottom.

there were big orders around .0035 this morning.  They didn't get filled, they got pulled.

If the price slumps closer to .0032, you'll see a lot of those big orders getting pulled, too.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

0.0031-0.0032 is where the big orders are lurking.  Looks like a lot of people think that will be the bottom.

Yep, no news releases over the weekend starts a panic. Place low buy orders and dig up a picture of a chip or board - profit. Easy money for team LC.

The support around 0.0032 - 0.0034 looks solid for the time being.

no one has tested it, that's why it looks solid.  The support around .0035 looked great, too, until the price approached it, and magically, that support vaporized.

I bet a lot of those big buy orders are fake.

0.0031-0.0032 is where the big orders are lurking.  Looks like a lot of people think that will be the bottom.

no one has tested it, that's why it looks solid.  The support around .0035 looked great, too, until the price approached it, and magically, that support vaporized.

I bet a lot of those big buy orders are fake.

Activity: 238
The next big news will be the PCBs, followed by testing of the bards and profiling the chip's performance.
Activity: 378
In a few years, it will be interesting to see estimates of how many people were swindled from their money and how much changed hands due to the manipulation of these "infantile" exchanges (meaning that they haven't reached maturity or stability yet).

The only people being swindled from their money are the monkeys that are going to sell me cheap shares below 0.003 in the coming days. Tongue
I don't think it is going down from here. We hit a high of almost .004, there was a sell-off, then steady at about .0036, now another sell-off. It is going up to above .004.
Jump to: