Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 682. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
This stock is going up! I have already bought back in as I think its impossible at this point for the price to go below 0.0034. I'm so happy. Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Seems like the "wall" is set at .003850ish

Cool

Im cool with that for now
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
You can trust me, I have an avatar
still rising...we will see 0.004 in a couple of minutes
I don't think we can reach 0.004 without more good news.
and "amazing company!"
and Chinese girl gifs!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
and "amazing company!"
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Heh, Labcoin's market cap is twice that of ActiveMining's now.  It's soon to pass it in share price as well.
Uhm, what? ActM has 25m shares, LC has 10m

Not sure what you are calculating there.

Market cap = share price * number of shares.

And you don't need to calculate anything, it's listed right on the security page.  31k for Labcoin and 14k for ActiveMining.

Those are only BTCT.CO totals.  You have to add in the market cap of Actm on Bitfunder.

edit... just now on btct.co, what a beautiful sight.

calm down the vol is pretty small
Activity: 811
Merit: 1000
Web Developer
Looks bullish to me, hows it work... umm... must be insider knowledge!
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Heh, Labcoin's market cap is twice that of ActiveMining's now.  It's soon to pass it in share price as well.

And you don't need to calculate anything, it's listed right on the security page.  31k for Labcoin and 14k for ActiveMining.

Those are only BTCT.CO totals.  You have to add in the market cap of Actm on Bitfunder.

edit... just now on btct.co, what a beautiful sight.

Activity: 714
Merit: 510
In a few years, it will be interesting to see estimates of how many people were swindled from their money and how much changed hands due to the manipulation of these "infantile" exchanges (meaning that they haven't reached maturity or stability yet).

it's risk/reward, noone is getting swindled.  The risk being 2x counterparty: anonymous exchange + issuer, and 1x market: bitcoin/usd. The reward being on the off chance dividend actually gets paid and the exchange doesnt disappear in a few months, the return is well above market for the same risk compared to other products in the established markets.

In term of standard fixed income ratings, it's probably triple c or non-investment grade/junk bond, maybe a little lower than that, but the reward is better than most junk bonds on the market and sure as hell a lot better than buying those asic vaporwares with a difficulty countdown clock against you.

I wouldnt put a lot of money, but a little bit as part of the high risk/lottery pool isn't the worst idea. Bought around 1500 shares tonight, will probably get another 1500 after they start hashing/dividend if the price isnt too high by then. That's around $1500-$2000 - the max i am willing to throw into this.

If the exchange goes offline couldn't the issuer move it to a decentralized exchange? Bitshares? Mastercoin? etc?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
In a few years, it will be interesting to see estimates of how many people were swindled from their money and how much changed hands due to the manipulation of these "infantile" exchanges (meaning that they haven't reached maturity or stability yet).

it's risk/reward, noone is getting swindled.  The risk being 2x counterparty: anonymous exchange + issuer, and 1x market: bitcoin/usd. The reward being on the off chance dividend actually gets paid and the exchange doesnt disappear in a few months, the return is well above market for the same risk compared to other products in the established markets.

In term of standard fixed income ratings, it's probably triple c or non-investment grade/junk bond, maybe a little lower than that, but the reward is better than most junk bonds on the market and sure as hell a lot better than buying those asic vaporwares with a difficulty countdown clock against you.

I wouldnt put a lot of money, but a little bit as part of the high risk/lottery pool isn't the worst idea. Bought around 1500 shares tonight, will probably get another 1500 after they start hashing/dividend if the price isnt too high by then. That's around $1500-$2000 - the max i am willing to throw into this.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ActM is listed on bitfunder too and has most of their shares there. What btct shows doesn't matter.

ActM market cap: 0.00433 per share * 25m shares = 108250
LC market cap: 0.003499 per share * 10m shares = 34990

Conclusion (and I have pointed this out many times now): ActM is valued at 3x the value of LC, even though they have absolutely nothing to show for right now. It's ridiculous, the market is just being stupid.

Ah, my mistake. Yeah, that's pretty stupid. At least we'll pass them in share price soon.
Activity: 392
That's just for that exchange. They both have shares on other exchanges.
Afaik, LC doesn't. Only on btct.
Exactly. Now go make that calculation with 25m shares for ActM and 10m shares for LC....

And you don't need to calculate anything, it's listed right on the security page.  31k for Labcoin and 14k for ActiveMining.
ActM is listed on bitfunder too and has most of their shares there. What btct shows doesn't matter.

ActM market cap: 0.00433 per share * 25m shares = 108250
LC market cap: 0.003499 per share * 10m shares = 34990

Conclusion (and I have pointed this out many times now): ActM is valued at 3x the value of LC, even though they have absolutely nothing to show for right now. It's ridiculous, the market is just being stupid.
Activity: 574
Heh, Labcoin's market cap is twice that of ActiveMining's now.  It's soon to pass it in share price as well.

And you don't need to calculate anything, it's listed right on the security page.  31k for Labcoin and 14k for ActiveMining.
That's just for that exchange. They both have shares on other exchanges.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Heh, Labcoin's market cap is twice that of ActiveMining's now.  It's soon to pass it in share price as well.

Activity: 420
At this point, the best thing to do is to AFK.

Yep, set your orders, go do something else, and wait.

Jump to: