Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 686. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
If you calculate that right, you can make roi + 1 month of profit.. After that is just like fpga now..
While those homo miners, wont go any faster when diff goes up..

Well spend 15k on miner Smiley hahaha

Hell they even are compensating as we speak!! Hahaha if you donr make roi, extra chips, and all that
Just let them cash, please go below 0.003 .. Btc are ready..
Those people will regret it when we hash 50th @ the time all miners come online..
@ that point every 30% will go to development and increasing hashrate.. Hahaha
Activity: 476
Of course, given the price increases in bitcoin Labcoin at 0.0037 today is worth 'more' then labcoin at 0.0039 a week or so ago.

very true, but we may see some people cash out because of the BTC jump to lock in some profits.  I saw Coinbase at $123 a while ago, and I have to admit, that's pretty tempting.

So, this may create a bit of sell pressure for the next day or so.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Of course, given the price increases in bitcoin Labcoin at 0.0037 today is worth 'more' then labcoin at 0.0039 a week or so ago.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Your Argument is Irrelephant

Yeah! I thought Labcoin was a scam like every other ASIC company. Was I lied to yet again? OMG LABCOIN!
Activity: 457
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
As far as I know they have nothing more to show and the price is @ max now. I can only see it going down a little bit but not as much as you say xD

it will only go that low if the FUDs dump to try and manipulate a panic.  They'll wait until things get really boring.

Let's wait a few days and see Cheesy Unless there is a 500-1000 BTC pump, 0.0032-0.0035 seems to be the price.
As far as I know they have nothing more to show and the price is @ max now. I can only see it going down a little bit but not as much as you say xD

it will only go that low if the FUDs dump to try and manipulate a panic.  They'll wait until things get really boring.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
I'm waiting for the big dump.

things will probably stagnate for a few days, and then the FUDs will get going again and dump.  Prices may get as low as ~.0025, but should recover to ~.0032 quickly.

things will probably stagnate for a few days, and then the FUDs will get going again and dump.  Prices may get as low as ~.0025, but should recover to ~.0032 quickly.
Activity: 392
Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
legendary
Activity: 1311
D-DAY!

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-12+18:00:00UTC

They better be accurate with the time estimate or expect an epic sell off.
D-DAY!

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-12+18:00:00UTC
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar

I expect it to drift down a bit over the next couple of days.  Americans won't be paying much attention since it's a holiday weekend.

Sounds good, I wouldn't mind scooping up a few more just in case the chips actually work.

So if they are not paying attention I would expect a status quo.    Smiley

I also had a feeling it would go slightly downhill this weekend. Probably not much though as shareholder confidence has been restored.

It all depends. I think the tide has turned with the updates & they seem to be sharing info more often now. Not necessarily the info I wanted, but better than pure speculation.

By the way, we are getting insane volume on some days. It's nothing special today, but the other day when I calculated it, we had roughly 1000 BTC more daily volume than ASICMINER-PT, TAT.ASICMINER, and ACTIVEMINING combined.
Jump to: