Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 684. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
In a few years, it will be interesting to see estimates of how many people were swindled from their money and how much changed hands due to the manipulation of these "infantile" exchanges (meaning that they haven't reached maturity or stability yet).

The only people being swindled from their money are the monkeys that are going to sell me cheap shares below 0.003 in the coming days. Tongue
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
In a few years, it will be interesting to see estimates of how many people were swindled from their money and how much changed hands due to the manipulation of these "infantile" exchanges (meaning that they haven't reached maturity or stability yet).
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
did labcoin started paying the biweekly dividend? if not does anyone know when they plan to? sorry if it was already asked.

No dividend yet. We can expect dividends mid september if/once they start hashing.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
where do i buy shares?

sorry for not reading the whole thread
G-zus, dude. You are just going to jump in and randomly buy some shares knowing absolutely nothing? Did you just learn about Bitcoin yesterday, too?

You have to start somewhere. Stop being an arrogant prick.
Activity: 378
where do i buy shares?

G-zus, dude. You are just going to jump in and randomly buy some shares knowing absolutely nothing? Did you just learn about Bitcoin yesterday, too?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
did labcoin started paying the biweekly dividend? if not does anyone know when they plan to? sorry if it was already asked.
Activity: 476
Support needs to rebuild at .0034!
I don't see that happening right now, maybe tomorrow or Monday.

We'll likely test those buy orders around .0032 before building significant support at .0034

It's hard to tell, though, cause I know a lot of this support is fake.  It moves when the price gets close or disappears altogether before getting filled.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
with the sell pressure like it is, I think we'll likely hit .003 this weekend.

there's some decent support around .0032, but I think if anyone starts filling those orders, those orders will get pulled.

There's a lot of fake support on the books.  Grin

seems the selling pressure is down a little bit now xD

Support needs to rebuild at .0034!
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
where do i buy shares?

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
yeah, but the support on the buy side has vanished.  There was a lot of support around .0035 or so, did those get filled or just disappeared?

I don't see much to hold the price at current levels.

filled

you may consider doing internal transfers off the books too

would be a great
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
yeah, but the support on the buy side has vanished.  There was a lot of support around .0035 or so, did those get filled or just disappeared?

I don't see much to hold the price at current levels.

filled

you may consider doing internal transfers off the books too
legendary

there's some decent support around .0032, but I think if anyone starts filling those orders, those orders will get pulled.

seems the selling pressure is down a little bit now xD
Activity: 476

Activity: 420
Just took us to .0034 Smiley

Ha. I wondered what happened, with my high bid getting filled sooner than I expected.

Well, thanks for that.  Grin
legendary
legendary

As long as it stays above 0.003 for the weekend I'll be happy.

Good luck. I am certain my buy orders between 0.002 and 0.0028 will be filled over the weekend.

I will agree with you only because its a 3 day holiday weekend for us in the usa
Jump to: