Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 746. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Related to the office pictures.

3. Are your first run ASICs in production?
the first test run is already out to fab

8. How many wafers? How many TH's will be hashing in September? That knowledge will be known as soon as you get the chips, correct?
well not 30-50 TH. not sure what will be the yield of the test-run but it's in the thousands ICs. correct, also,next week we'll have the next batch going out to fab
in september we may have a few TH. i can't give exact figures, by the end of Sept, initial week of october we'll have the full speed online.

17. Where is the lab? Shenzhen or Hongkong? Can we have a chance to visit? When if not now?
lab is located in SZ, at the university facility, we'll be moving shorty to another office. we'll be inviting selected investors to visit our datacenter in september

18. http://www.labcoin.com/presentation.html    are these photos of the real where u r working in?
yes,they are real. it's the university i mentioned

I'm a bit confused about the "already out of fab" part though. This was almost 3 weeks ago.

Edit: Ouch..  Roll Eyes Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
When the price jumped from .0034 to .0038, it was the result of one buyer.  It happened so fast that there was no valid buying support built up yet to fortify that price.  

This appears to the newbie as "the share price dropping", "the bubble popping", but in fact it has been .0034 the whole time.  

Be prepared for a slow incline in price in anticipation for the good news this coming week.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
bid wall is going thinner -.-
Oh the FUD party is back on
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
As far as I can see I don't see the price go > 0.0038, the ask wall is too big. Time to sell and buy back later ? You know that people cannot hold for more than 2 days in the bitcoinworld.
Some of the big ask walls lately have been getting pulled when they get bitten. As if someone doesn't really want to sell but is trying to push the price down into their bids.
I'm going to try this sometime.. sounds like it might work
Apparently it does, but you run the risk of a hungry whale swallowing all your precious Labcoins in one gulp.
But if you're already selling for profit anyways, you haven't wasted anything.  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
As far as I can see I don't see the price go > 0.0038, the ask wall is too big. Time to sell and buy back later ? You know that people cannot hold for more than 2 days in the bitcoinworld.
Some of the big ask walls lately have been getting pulled when they get bitten. As if someone doesn't really want to sell but is trying to push the price down into their bids.

Sounds extremely risky.  You're basically selling low in the hopes that you will be able to buy lower by scaring people into dumping their shares.  But if it doesn't work all you've done is waste a ton of money.

If you really want to trade like the pros, what you should do is write a high-frequency trading bot
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Even if all these companies had EXACTLY the same address it wouldn't be uncommon for real businesses.  One physical office / location can represent thousands of virtual companies.  There are addresses in the Cayman islands and other tax havens that have tens of thousands of businesses all registered to the same address.  It is complicated if you don't know much about corporate structuring, but it is totally legit.  But I can see how to the layman it appears weird.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 378
The only thing I am pissed about is not selling at .0038 when I could have. Huge potential profit loss to sell and buy back at current prices (multiple times). That is what I get for going to work - lost profit potential.

Eh.  There's no way to predict where it will go. Sure you could sell at 0.0038 but you'd have no way of knowing where it would go next.  And, you might not know when exactly the dip is at it's lowest to buy back in either.
I disagree with that. I won't go into details about how I can tell but..
The only thing I am pissed about is not selling at .0038 when I could have. Huge potential profit loss to sell and buy back at current prices (multiple times). That is what I get for going to work - lost profit potential.

Eh.  There's no way to predict where it will go. Sure you could sell at 0.0038 but you'd have no way of knowing where it would go next.  And, you might not know when exactly the dip is at it's lowest to buy back in either.

Activity: 266
Btw funny some people come online and post after 165 pages and before that nothing..
Asicminer special mission?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
Look at that gov website, so well made must be fake also!
Nice gfx Smiley
Hong Kong government sucks at technology. tahts official gov page for company reg. query afaik
Activity: 266
Look at that gov website, so well made must be fake also!
Nice gfx Smiley
Activity: 378
@@
These issues have been answered yet?

May i ask some questions?
because i trying to get more information from labcoin ,and now I have a little uncertainty

1 Why TSMC Logo deformed, and the TSMC Logo is a very old version, there are red lines should not orange, i don't think they use the deformed Logo especially for the professional company like TSMC

2.TSMC is a Taiwanese company, but why from "3.jpeg" seems all language used from China.

Labcoin is working with SZICC, not TSMC directly, and it's likely the form comes from them. Taiwan and China use the same language, although Taiwan uses traditional characters, it's entirely plausible they produce forms in simplified Chinese, as well as English and lots of other languages.

3 Why product code in "2.JPG" seems LBC1301/02, but LBCX1301/02 in "3.JPG"

5 That Customer Information form looks very unprofessional especially for the professional company like TSMC

Again, may have come from SZICC not TSMC.

7 and i find that in other post "http://trilema.com/2013/the-anatomy-of-a-scam/"

Some nutjob who thinks all of btct.co is a scam, and in on the labcoin scam.

The whole "the logo is squished therefore it's a scam" people make no sense at all.  If the documents were fake they'd look better. Companies produce documents that aren't perfectly designed all the time.  They don't have graphics designers on staff to go over every single document.
And who included me and Ytterbium as shills because we made posts after a question was asked.

@@
These issues have been answered yet?

May i ask some questions?
because i trying to get more information from labcoin ,and now I have a little uncertainty

1 Why TSMC Logo deformed, and the TSMC Logo is a very old version, there are red lines should not orange, i don't think they use the deformed Logo especially for the professional company like TSMC

2.TSMC is a Taiwanese company, but why from "3.jpeg" seems all language used from China.

Labcoin is working with SZICC, not TSMC directly, and it's likely the form comes from them. Taiwan and China use the same language, although Taiwan uses traditional characters, it's entirely plausible they produce forms in simplified Chinese, as well as English and lots of other languages.

3 Why product code in "2.JPG" seems LBC1301/02, but LBCX1301/02 in "3.JPG"

what difference does it make?

5 That Customer Information form looks very unprofessional especially for the professional company like TSMC

Again, may have come from SZICC not TSMC.

7 and i find that in other post "http://trilema.com/2013/the-anatomy-of-a-scam/"

Some nutjob who thinks all of btct.co is a scam, and in on the labcoin scam.

The whole "the logo is squished therefore it's a scam" people make no sense at all.  If the documents were fake they'd look better. Companies produce documents that aren't perfectly designed all the time.  They don't have graphics designers on staff to go over every single document.
Jump to: