Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 745. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
You can trust me, I have an avatar
I'm thinking qwertqwerty is the bitbet owner, clearly not a regular account. Suddenly goes from poor engrish to quite detailed and well written bet conditions on the bitbet page, lol. And hey, weren't you the guy that started documentgate with the photoshopped images?

People should use an escrow and make the bet right here if they feel like betting on some shitty gambling site is going to get them ahead in life. Be careful you don't get taken by a trickster though.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
passive aggressive posts are no good- if you beleive in this company you will profit more of my work by putting your money down and betting.. I'll check back later and see that still ppl scared to put their money down... Grin
true confidence of shareholders can be displayed in this way- ignore all the "amazing company" posts

Hmmm.

The criteria for the bet is too strict, you're putting Labcoin to the task of being the only Bitcoin company to deliver everything on time. If they did they would be worth 10x what they are now.

I assume they will miss a few marks like everyone does, your bet is all about a perfect case scenario. Am I deluded that Labcoin will deliver 100% on your bet, nope. And if people feel the need to sell because of this then please do so. :p

Also the amount of profit I have made from your posts is huge, I am being honest here. Don't stop posting. Smiley
Activity: 392
Nowhere did they say when they plan on sending the chips out.
Furthermore, your retarded bet includes "that credibly show their sample ASIC chip working to specification."
To do that, you need more than the chips. Expecting 5 people to come with working boards etc within 2 weeks from now without even any promise of LC that the chips will even be sent out by then is just ridiculous.

I don't need to "put my money where my mouth is" by getting into a silly little bet with you for a lousy fucking 0.38 btc. I piss 0.38 btc.
I put my money where my mouth is by investing heavily in LC. If you want me to take your money by betting against you, you'd have to come up with a reasonable bet first, and put a decent price tag on it.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
qwertyqwerty is back, time for more cheap shares from weak hands.

(I have noticed qwertyqwerty and a few other low activity accounts always start posting when Labcoin goes highish for a little while, I am very sure these monkeys are cleaning you all out)

I must say thank you, I have profited quite nicely from your work. Keep up the sock puppets please!

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Did I miss something about labcoin saying they're giving out sample chips until 12th September?
yes
No, nothing in there says anything like that.

hahaha you can't read or what? I'll make bold for you so you can try to understand..

- The first run of chips are expected to arrive within a week. This is a 2500 chip run and Labcoin expects at least 2000 chips to be of "production quality".
- From these chips some will be send to DYI projects and parties that have expressed interest in volume orders from the coming serial production run.

so you've got 17 days from now- I think it's enough time to ship few 2 gram sample IC's in the mail. you are making excuses cause you know company wont deliver shit.. true confidence of shareholders can be displayed right here  Wink put your money where your mouth is or be quiet

Most delivery projections are overly optimistic, you need better odds. How many have actually delivered on time up to this point?
Did I miss something about labcoin saying they're giving out sample chips until 12th September?
yes
No, nothing in there says anything like that. LC has never made any such claims.

I really start to hate you and your deceiving ways of profiting, you annoying waste of space.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

who is brave enough to put their money where their mouth is?

http://bitbet.us/bet/521/labcoins-own-130nm-design-sample-chips-will-be/  Smiley

Why don't you start by putting YOUR money where YOUR mouth is? Currently only 0.38 BTC is bet on [NO]... Not very confident they will fail eh?
wait until swede post another news then we'll see more bubbles!  Grin
Really depends on the news...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
wait until swede post another news then we'll see more bubbles!  Grin
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
I think it means the red circles are moons, and the price has gone to them twice so far.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
something like that, I say draw your own conclusions  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Activity: 420

10000000    @ 0.00000010

LOL.   Someone has a bid for the whole company!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Next week predictions, post will look like this:

• happy with buys below 0.004
  • regret selling around 0.0035
  • share locks, yet?
  • big bubble
  • amazing company
  • scam!!!
  • sell sell sell
  • they are totes out to fab
  • amazing company

not sure if I missed anything.

Edit:
You forgot "amazing company".  I know you listed that once, but you should have listed it twice. 

yes and it will be boring.

• share locks, yet?
  • big bubble
  • amazing company
  • scam!!!
  • sell sell sell

You forgot "amazing company".  I know you listed that once, but you should have listed it twice. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

• share locks, yet?
  • big bubble
  • amazing company
  • scam!!!
  • sell sell sell
  • amazing company

Edit:
Activity: 337
Merit: 252
Jump to: