Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 748. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Who was the weak hand trying to sell 30,000 cheap shares? You pulled your sell orders just as I tried to fill it. Sad Please put them back.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I would like to invest and a looking for more evidence from you guys, but just seems to high risk.

Well if you want to invest wait until it corrects to 0.002 at least.

We will not be hitting .002 again.  

That ship sailed last week.

Everything under .004 is still profit next week; let them think otherwise!

SALE SALE SALE
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I would like to invest and a looking for more evidence from you guys, but just seems to high risk.

We will not be hitting .002 again.  

That ship sailed last week.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yes, there was a skype meeting with friedcat when AM started.
The owners' shares were never locked, correct?  So this could be the final phase of the scam if it is a scam?

OMG. If it was a scam they could have just run off with $700,000 that they raised during the IPO.  Which could have been $2,000,000 if they'd gone with an auction style - which is the default for btct.co.

Why settle for 700k when you can get more?  You don't know that they could have got 2m.  People put in more bids than they wanted because they knew it would be based on ratio--impossible to know how much auction style would have raised.  One of the key aspects of a scam of this magnitude is to put in indicators suggesting that it is not a scam (ie running the IPO as they did instead of auction).

Also I don't see how why the style of the IPO would change whether they were legit business or scam.  Either way they should have tried to maximize capital raised.  If they are a legit company, they should have tried to raise as much capital is possible.

It just worries me that a company this young and unproven has only been able to produce 1 picture the entire time.  I don't see how others can't view this as worrisome.  Good luck guys!

the ipo was 4x oversubscribed, so instead of 700K they could of taken 2.8mil, but they didnt. thats evidence enough that this isnt a scam - but keep saying it, who cares what the price is now. its just a bit of fun till the big game happens when the 50TH rolls.

Yes, but people knew it would be ratio based, so they put in more bids than they wanted.  If it was a legit company, why not try to raise as much capital as posssible?

If its a scam, its a perfect method of convincing masses that it isn't.   Why no pictures of the team?  Why no pictures of progress?  So little evidence.  I would like to invest and a looking for more evidence from you guys, but just seems to high risk.

Paranoia! Did you see those when ASIC miner just started?
legendary

The owners' shares were never locked, correct?  So this could be the final phase of the scam if it is a scam?

OMG. If it was a scam they could have just run off with $700,000 that they raised during the IPO.  Which could have been $2,000,000 if they'd gone with an auction style - which is the default for btct.co.

Why settle for 700k when you can get more?  You don't know that they could have got 2m.  People put in more bids than they wanted because they knew it would be based on ratio--impossible to know how much auction style would have raised.  One of the key aspects of a scam of this magnitude is to put in indicators suggesting that it is not a scam (ie running the IPO as they did instead of auction).

Also I don't see how why the style of the IPO would change whether they were legit business or scam.  Either way they should have tried to maximize capital raised.  If they are a legit company, they should have tried to raise as much capital is possible.

It just worries me that a company this young and unproven has only been able to produce 1 picture the entire time.  I don't see how others can't view this as worrisome.  Good luck guys!

the ipo was 4x oversubscribed, so instead of 700K they could of taken 2.8mil, but they didnt. thats evidence enough that this isnt a scam - but keep saying it, who cares what the price is now. its just a bit of fun till the big game happens when the 50TH rolls.

Yes, but people knew it would be ratio based, so they put in more bids than they wanted.  If it was a legit company, why not try to raise as much capital as posssible?

If its a scam, its a perfect method of convincing masses that it isn't.   Why no pictures of the team?  Why no pictures of progress?  So little evidence.  I would like to invest and a looking for more evidence from you guys, but just seems to high risk.
Indeed TMAN, let them do what they are doing.. long term guys will buy your cheap shares; no problemo!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

Funny all the daytraders wake up and post; hahaha
* demzie going to deposit some BTC ahead..

SALE SALE!
hahahaha
legendary
i will max out credit cards & get an increase on my overdraft if we hit 0.002 before the news.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
My brain tells me "hold until the news", the market says: "sell @ the best price now". I guess I should have followed the market.

EDIT: or not, let's see this week.
legendary
whats with all this fud, you lot are just pissed you didnt get enough cheap shares earlier.

Well its kind of proof that the holders of Labcoin shares are scared little girls.

I am setting my buys at 0.002 to take advantage of scared little girls.
legendary
whats with all this fud, you lot are just pissed you didnt get enough cheap shares earlier.
Activity: 420
LOL at the panic brigade.

Regrettable Decision Sunday is how today will be known.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

I think we already discussed about the "scam or not scam", can we move on ?
legendary
where is the bottom, any idea ?

Below 0.002

nah, not before the upcomming news. I guess something between 0.0025 and 0.003 ?

If the news takes more than 1 day from now expect 0.002 and below easily, this is a fickle market.
Jump to: