Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 752. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Let's hope it will be like: "buy on the rumor, buy more on the news" Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Well, they say "buy on the rumor, sell on the news"

+1
One of the oldest trading mantras, out there.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Well, they say "buy on the rumor, sell on the news"
Just woke up, can't stop  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
I do enjoy waking up and seeing I had some gains overnight.
legendary
Activity: 1498
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
China the new land of innovation
Hmm Oxymoron
(It's ancient)
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Another Chinese IPO bites the dust. Is there a possibility that LC could face legal issues in the future?

LABCOIN is registered in HongKong with Chinse/European team, boss is Italian.
After all, I think these canceled IPOs failed not only because of legal risks, their ASS is not very clean.

FYI, Firedcat is also located in China.

No one knows his identity.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Garden and now Myminer backout because of some legal issue in their country, http://myminer.com/pages/6  
Where is labcoin located?

Collecting funds from the public is illegal in China? Does this mean no IPO occurs on their stock markets? In fact how can they even have a stock market if the public can't participate?

As anywhere else, only the company approved by the regulation authority can Launch IPO on the stock market in China. Collecting funds (or even goods) privately without approving is illegal. However, if the company does not cause the loss of the investors, normally it will not be sued. That's why AM is relatively safe now. Their have only direct shares and most investors are satisfactory.
yep.you are right

Labcoin is an italian company.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
I'm not sure in what other projects TheSwede75 might be involved, but it looks like LABCOIN is buying advertisement space on just-dice.com.
Garden and now Myminer backout because of some legal issue in their country, http://myminer.com/pages/6  

Collecting funds from the public is illegal in China? Does this mean no IPO occurs on their stock markets? In fact how can they even have a stock market if the public can't participate?

As anywhere else, only the company approved by the regulation authority can Launch IPO on the stock market in China. Collecting funds (or even goods) privately without approving is illegal. However, if the company does not cause the loss of the investors, normally it will not be sued. That's why AM is relatively safe now. Their have only direct shares and most investors are satisfactory.
yep.you are right
legendary
Activity: 882

FYI, Firedcat is also located in China.

Yep, didn't they raise funds in the same manner? It worked for them.

They did it when almost nobody knew BTC. Moreover, they sold only 30000 shares in public market, that was 3000 BTC, worth $30000 then. Even with all the private bulk sell, it was only $200000. And above all, they succeeded and already returned much more than that number back to investors.
legendary
Activity: 882

Activity: 182
It's safe to say we got rid of most of the short-term newbs who thought this share price might go back down below .002
I'm happy to be on board with the longs.   Cool  We know success when we smell it.

Success. I love the smell of it in the middle of the night.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1311
Incoming BTC from the MYMINER IPO cancellation.

My sympathies for the folks that chose MYMINER over LC..
Activity: 217
Incoming BTC from the MYMINER IPO cancellation.
Jump to: