Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 81. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS
should someone be trying to physically locate/visit these places which are possible Labcoin connected..?

I will be in Guangzhou on the 23rd of October, and I can also go to Shenzhen and Hong Kong.
Is there anyone willing to meet up and do some investigating?

EDIT.  didn't Samuel Noi say he was going to be in Shenzhen in 10 days..?  

I'm willing to meet up with him.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
iTech-Pro details, just in case:

Our Location
Address:
iTec Pro Limited
Unit 1010, Miramar Tower, 132 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Telephone:
+852 8102 2592

Fax:
+852 8102 2593

thats the forwarding address
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
This is excellent and is exactly what this thread should be used for.  Please take the conspiracy theories to another thread, thanks.

That is cute.

I don't remember you listening when others asked you to stop spreading FUD, and back then Labcoin seemed to be less of a scam compared to now.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Is anyone willing to start another self moderated shareholder thread? I would but I cannot commit the time to monitor it myself, just a new thread without the fud and scam accusations. Just something that is positive and will help LC and the shareholders
Activity: 252
iTech-Pro details, just in case:

Our Location
Address:
iTec Pro Limited
Unit 1010, Miramar Tower, 132 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Telephone:
+852 8102 2592

Fax:
+852 8102 2593

Activity: 602
myBitcoin.Garden

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

INCLUDING A TO-DO LIST FOR SAMUELE NOI.

I am PMing a copy of this to-do list to the Labcoin account as a reminder of the action items from this session.

I am also asking Mr. Noi to inform us when these items are completed.

Actions for the next 24 hours.
  • Skype session with Ukyo regarding Bitfunder listing
  • Posting to the forum the amount of BTC left in the company funds.
  • Change pool to Eligius
  • Make the labcoin portfolio public on BTCT

Other actions to complete ASAP
  • Verification of ID.  A good start would be writing "I am Samuele Noi of Labcoin" and the date on a piece paper, and photograph yourself holding it.
  • Photos of the hosting facilities as well as the operational boards
  • Send a sample board to TheSeven.  This should be done immediately as the sooner he gets the board the sooner he can provide advice. Delays have a direct cost.
  • Exact power consumption figures for the chips/boards

Actions for the community to complete ASAP
  • Nominate a panel of community representatives to work closely with Samuele. This should be done immediately. We complain about delays from Sam, let's not do what we criticize him for.

THIS LIST WILL BE REPOSTED DAILY WITH ITEMS CHECKED OFF AS THEY ARE COMPLETED

Thanks dude, I suggest a self moderated thread for this.

+1

bump

This is excellent and is exactly what this thread should be used for.  Please take the conspiracy theories to another thread, thanks.
legendary

I'm going to keep that thread clean of anything that isn't the list itself.  The point of the thread is to make it easy to reference.

Discussion on the list is welcome in this thread or feel free to pm me.

Are you willing to put yourself forward as a board member? Also I suggest a minimum share holding to be put forward as a board member
Activity: 420

Anything less than an a passport is not acceptable

I certainly get your point, which is why I said it was a good start.

It does greatly reduce the chance that it's Fabrizio, however, since we know what he looks like.

I trust this forum will ferret out any chicanery.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Maybe you can add 'provide a balance sheet to explain how the BTCs are spent' in addition to showing the remaining BTCs.

Yes, after all, the genuine identity is the most important thing to get from him. He will only feel pressure only after his true identity is disclosed. 

I'm going to keep that thread clean of anything that isn't the list itself.  The point of the thread is to make it easy to reference.

Discussion on the list is welcome in this thread or feel free to pm me.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

Anything less than an a passport is not acceptable
Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS
Is this Fabrizio's personal account: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/fabrizio89-84350

this guy is online now, has someone contacted him..?

EDIT I sent him a message in italian asking for his help.. We'll see if he replies

fabrizio89 has replied my message and he replied saying that he's got no involvement with Labcoin and even doesn't own any shares.

Activity: 364
Lol that logic is flawed.

Cheerleaders or not it was impossible for that particular board to make change happen. They could say anything and Ken just yes/no. Mostly no.

Not the board's fault. Ken's 'fault'.

Will this board of yours actually have any say in procedures or is it another advisory panel?

Thank you. This is exactly the problem we had. To say that ActM's board were a bunch of cheerleaders is a complete lie as anyone who followed anything I posted would know. IceB/crumbs were just there to stir.

I've already posted on this thread saying that an advisory board is not needed, a real board with decision making power is. There is a fair chance the only real thing this company has of value is the 50% remaining BTC. And that hasn't been evidenced as it is (inexcusable if it isn't done today).

Moreover, anyone going on any sort of board at this point is potentially exposing themselves to legal risks. Regardless of deliberate fraud, mismanaging investor money to this extent may get the attention of national regulators (and the SEC don't care so much for territorial boundaries). In the SEC's case they care a great deal about people having a chance to get their original investment back.

Frankly, this looks like it was a get rich quick scheme. Not a scam as such but with the capacity to turn into one, and definitely not a well thought out company.
Activity: 393

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

I am PMing a copy of this to-do list to the Labcoin account as a reminder of the action items from this session.

• Change pool to Eligius

• Verification of ID.  A good start would be writing "I am Samuele Noi of Labcoin" and the date on a piece paper, and photograph yourself holding it.
  • Send a sample board to TheSeven.  This should be done immediately as the sooner he gets the board the sooner he can provide advice. Delays have a direct cost.

• Nominate a panel of community representatives to work closely with Samuele. This should be done immediately. We complain about delays from Sam, let's not do what we criticize him for.

+1
legendary

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

• Change pool to Eligius

Activity: 736
Merit: 508
hello, can you post in the labcoin thread, and confirm for people these conversations were real and took place:

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpastebin.com%2FECm7V0LT

I do confirm that this conversation took place.

Magari raccontarci come sono andate le cose veramente?
In un tuo post precedente hai detto di averci parlato solo una volta..

+1
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
hello, can you post in the labcoin thread, and confirm for people these conversations were real and took place:

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpastebin.com%2FECm7V0LT

I do confirm that this conversation took place.

Magari raccontarci come sono andate le cose veramente?
In un tuo post precedente hai detto di averci parlato solo una volta..
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com

Cheerleaders or not it was impossible for that particular board to make change happen. They could say anything and Ken just yes/no. Mostly no.

Will this board of yours actually have any say in procedures or is it another advisory panel?

Take a guess..
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: