Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 808. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I mean the website, not securities....

the website down.。。。 not good.....

I have traced labcoin.com also 178.79.173.51 and it's in England Brockworth

It's not look like a company , it's look like someone's home........

and....... i don't know... how to trust that "labcoin" and TheSwede75
since i got no answer for anything  ...

Yeah,.. but what you forgot the mention is that Linode the ISP is a VPS /Cloud provider.
So the server actually hosting the site could be literally anywhere in the world.
For all i know it's hidden in your basement,..

https://www.linode.com/
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
this is messed up - no updates and Swede and sam not communicating anymore -

We do understand the need for communication but I also don't see a point in commenting on every speculation. The Labcoin plan is unchanged as stated and nothing at all has changed or happened in the last 3-4 days.

When are you planning to freeze 75% of owners shares?

It has already been stated on btct.co and here that the core group of labcoin (founder and developers) will NOT sell any excess of 25% of shares for 12 months. This is a binding agreement posted from the IPO axcount . what we are working on is simply the transparency.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

just curious why LABCOIN is getting rag dolled on BTCT right now?

because the website went down and swede has not been active, so DOWN DOWN DOWN. then swede replyed so UP UP UP  Roll Eyes

love this game
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

because the website went down and swede has not been active, so DOWN DOWN DOWN. then swede replyed so UP UP UP  Roll Eyes
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
decentralize EVERYTHING...

Activity: 770

We do understand the need for communication but I also don't see a point in commenting on every speculation. The Labcoin plan is unchanged as stated and nothing at all has changed or happened in the last 3-4 days.

When are you planning to freeze 75% of owners shares?
ajk
donator
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
You still have not replied about the locking of shares.

This has been repeated so many times why? Do you think that CEO's of real companies lock their shares on the real market? Easy answer NO.

these guys have large positions in their company perhaps they are doing us a favor for not having more than 25%? they have more to gain if they are being legit than they do selling off now, how stupid can you be?

So many people here just make me face smash my keyboard, no common sense, no logic behind anything just straight up panic

True. And that is on my plate. What was posted is still very much true and I will be working with Burnside on some form of 'reporting' on the core group kwnership .
ajk, people freaked when the "site" just went offline and noone heard anything for a few days - that's all

theSwede - i think what set off the latest rumor mill is the site going down- also, strange things that have happened to "competitors"

The labcoin.com website as far as I know is just going through updates and redesign. I will definitely be here to update if anything significant is to be communicated.
Activity: 887

legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
lol

almost doubled my position
Activity: 656
I think there is one way bigger thing that started this all, difficulty went up like crazy in a few hours. These things are going to be just another mining gamble
ajk
donator
No people freaked out because so many people are horrible at investing
ajk
donator
Its ok Swede thanks for coming in its pretty obvious these people who need to have their hands held through investing have to much on the line,

How about being smart and not putting in more than what you can afford to lose so that you can actually get the full value for your investment instead of just selling for no reason at all
Activity: 602
ajk, people freaked when the "site" just went offline and noone heard anything for a few days - that's all

theSwede - i think what set off the latest rumor mill is the site going down- also, strange things that have happened to "competitors"

Activity: 203
I was really wanting to wait to do a real update after Sam had already talked to Fabrizio and TheSeven but I guess I should at least try to kill the wild speculations. Nothing has changed in the Labcoin schedule, we have not received any threats and no one in the labcoin core group is dumping shares.

The delay in posting here by Sam and fabrizio etc. Is due to travel and I talked to Sam yesterday about Fabrizio and more developers logging on to the forum shortly.

I have no idea personally about the share price movements and honestly I don't think anyone in the labcoin team cares as they are all long term owners.

More info coming as I receive it.

OMG BUY BUY BUY!
ajk
donator
Ever care to also think that Swede probably hasnt heard anything back from Sam Noi? Perhaps hes not answering because he doesnt know whats going on, instead people just go with the latter and start spreading rumors of how he sold off his shares because hes not answering... some good logic here

Lol wow so hilarious exactly as I post this swede says exactly what I figured.... People are moronic
legendary
Activity: 1311
Better pull your low bids, they are going to fill...
I was really wanting to wait to do a real update after Sam had already talked to Fabrizio and TheSeven but I guess I should at least try to kill the wild speculations. Nothing has changed in the Labcoin schedule, we have not received any threats and no one in the labcoin core group is dumping shares.

The delay in posting here by Sam and fabrizio etc. Is due to travel and I talked to Sam yesterday about Fabrizio and more developers logging on to the forum shortly.

I have no idea personally about the share price movements and honestly I don't think anyone in the labcoin team cares as they are all long term owners.

More info coming as I receive it.
Jump to: