Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 820. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
really hope it's not a scam. have everyone's identities been verified by anyone? Swede- have you skyped or had visual confirmations of the team?
i'm still assuming NOT going to have many issues but just out of curiosity

In case anyone's actually worried about all of this, I did assist them in selling the Avalon unit referenced in the 'g0tavalon' Reddit thread in the PDF.

I use 'twentyseventy' as my username at both sites.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1frjon/looking_for_someone_with_an_ebay_seller_account/

So, was the ID provided and did it match any of the people operating Labcoin?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Update:

Sam has also informed me that accounts have Ben created for Founder/Developers to take a more active part in the conversation here on bitcointalk.org

The accounts are waiting to be white listed by the forum admins.

which accounts exactly? mr zhenhuas anonymous assistant who's not authorised to release his credentials,, be serious

i'm not saying it's a scam  at all. the whole IPO happened WAY too quick WITHOUT fully having all questions and answers out in the open. that's the problem. IRL people don't just give their money away without at least a good amount of due diligence. there was not enough time to do due diligence. i'm not 100% worried since AM pulled it off and them being UNKNOWN. i just wish there was more time for everything to have been answered before IPO and at least some real identities verified. that's all
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
really hope it's not a scam. have everyone's identities been verified by anyone? Swede- have you skyped or had visual confirmations of the team?

In case anyone's actually worried about all of this, I did assist them in selling the Avalon unit referenced in the 'g0tavalon' Reddit thread in the PDF.

I use 'twentyseventy' as my username at both sites.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1frjon/looking_for_someone_with_an_ebay_seller_account/
legendary
Well, if you don't want this "scam" brushed under the rug, why don't you post the contents of the pdf here like I asked?

If you don't do this, then you're basically admitting that the file contains an exploit.

just for you

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7zur7xeBuaVRXFjOEFGTDkxNmM/edit?usp=sharing

If this thing was a whole scam then why didn't they run off with our 7k BTC and dissappear after the IPO?

Why would they go through the trouble of hosting a Q & A?

Why would TheSwede75 still be here posting?

read history of all other scams

After reading the details of this supposed "scam", I feel sorry for your parents or legal guardian(s) for having to raise such a stupid fucking idiot. I guess you must have forgot to post the part which hints at some form of scam.

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 337
Merit: 252
For those trying to put a value on the project, I would just like to note that if goals are reached even with a 'worst case scenario' of 100 million diff October (perpetual 20% aggregated Diff increase for 60 days) dividends for first month alone would give a roughly 25-30% ROI at current share price. I believe this may answer why the core team are not interested in selling shares.  Wink

I would like to note that this is actually the first estimate of dividends on the hashing I have heard and I am thoroughly impressed with TheSeven's ballparking of income.

Obvious disclaimer: I do not provide financial advice, I do not make promises and I do not advice for or against the possible purchase of shares. Basically I am just glad to see the forum get confirmation from the development team that things are on-track.

I wouldn't call 100 million a worst case scenario. That is more like a middle-of-the-road scenario. You should expect it. Network hashrate has been steadily increasing exponentially with roughly 1.3% per day for six months now (if anything it has increased lately). Extrapolating that gives 75-120 during october.

A worst case would perhaps be 150 million for 1 October.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Well, if you don't want this "scam" brushed under the rug, why don't you post the contents of the pdf here like I asked?

If you don't do this, then you're basically admitting that the file contains an exploit.

just for you

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7zur7xeBuaVRXFjOEFGTDkxNmM/edit?usp=sharing

If this thing was a whole scam then why didn't they run off with our 7k BTC and dissappear after the IPO?

read history of all other scams

Still curious why you aren't short selling or selling sale options if it's a scam. Did you get 'un-greedy' in the last week?
legendary
Was it a scam when you were trying to buy shares in the IPO as well, or is it some form of new revelation you have had? I guess I am just curious.

it's a scam all along, i was just blinded by greed; same story for you and any others who try and brush the bullshit under the rug

legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

I think an even more interesting question is: If Labcoin wanted to scam anyone, why did Sam decide to keep the 0.001 IPO price when they could have filled the IPO at prob double or triple that? Why did the Labcoin core group voluntarily lock in their shares for 12 months? Also of course, everything above.

Your right and that does say a lot about his character.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Some people are beyond help dude, just let him be...

I think an even more interesting question is: If Labcoin wanted to scam anyone, why did Sam decide to keep the 0.001 IPO price when they could have filled the IPO at prob double or triple that? Why did the Labcoin core group voluntarily lock in their shares for 12 months? Also of course, everything above.

Maybe most curious. If Labcoin is a scam, and OP was 'blinded by greed' why isn't he just selling a TON of put options and making major bank? Out of the goodness of his heart no doubt.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Send possible trojan to people with a high likelihood of storing large amounts of BTC on their computers. Yeah, you can prob make a buck or two on this. Too bad mods aren't handing out scammer tags anymore, you could have gotten one of those for free as well!

do you know what is sandbox, google docs  Huh you should be getting scammer tag for involvement

Was it a scam when you were trying to buy shares in the IPO as well, or is it some form of new revelation you have had? I guess I am just curious.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
Send possible trojan to people with a high likelihood of storing large amounts of BTC on their computers. Yeah, you can prob make a buck or two on this. Too bad mods aren't handing out scammer tags anymore, you could have gotten one of those for free as well!

do you know what is sandbox, google docs  Huh you should be getting scammer tag for involvement
http://rghost.ru/47986259
labcoin_scam_part1.pdf   Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
http://rghost.fuckthat!/47986259
labcoin_scam_part1.pdf   Cheesy

Yeah...I'm going to download a pdf from a .ru file hosting service. Sure I am - after all, Adobe products have never had any vulnerabilities, right?
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Right? I don't want no Reamde on my PC!
legendary
http://rghost.ru/47985105
labcoin_scam_part1.pdf   Cheesy

The scam being you trying to infect peoples computers? How about you post the text here instead.
For those trying to put a value on the project, I would just like to note that if goals are reached even with a 'worst case scenario' of 100 million diff October (perpetual 20% aggregated Diff increase for 60 days) dividends for first month alone would give a roughly 25-30% ROI at current share price. I believe this may answer why the core team are not interested in selling shares.  Wink

I would like to note that this is actually the first estimate of dividends on the hashing I have heard and I am thoroughly impressed with TheSeven's ballparking of income.

Obvious disclaimer: I do not provide financial advice, I do not make promises and I do not advice for or against the possible purchase of shares. Basically I am just glad to see the forum get confirmation from the development team that things are on-track.
UPDATE:

I hope you felt that the Q/A session was informative. I will also, since he is an Authority that carries a fair amount of 'weight' in the forum make sure to ask TheSeven to take a more active role in the forum and our updates. As you have probably learned by now I am myself not an engineer or involved in development so the process of me asking Labcoin questions and them passing the answers to the forum via myself isn't the best route for technical discussion.

Once again: I expect the team to take a more active role when bitcointalk accounts has been white-listed.

Thank you again!
Jump to: