Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 848. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250
real time book is lagging hard
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Your Argument is Irrelephant
instructions unclear. glbse loads fine for me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We've flatlined.

What's the prognosis, doctor?
Do you concur?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Activity: 560
What did you expect? I doubt many people take this seriously. It's a pump and dump. Just like all the shitty alt coins.
If i would've gotten my coins i also would sell right away at 2 or 3 times the price i paid for it.

Well flippers benefit from the quick sale however they will later have sellers remorse if they are wrong on their decision, granted they probably arent complaining cause they made theirs but I find it much smarter to just take out the initial investment and play with the houses money after,

It would be foolish to sell all their shares now considering there is a whole part of this world that hasnt seen this thread yet considering it has pretty much entirely changed from yesterday,

I think we have a lot more room to grow before we can call it over,

+1

I'm not selling anything for a measly 0.002 lol
There's a reason this IPO had so much demand. If you crunch the numbers and compare it to the other comparable stocks and how they played out, it's not even a considerable option for me to sell at this price.
See you guys and your seller's remorse later, I bought all the shares I can afford now and am off to holding.

+1
Activity: 266
"Excessive wait trying to get lock on LABCOIN.   "
  what was that?
Activity: 392
What did you expect? I doubt many people take this seriously. It's a pump and dump. Just like all the shitty alt coins.
If i would've gotten my coins i also would sell right away at 2 or 3 times the price i paid for it.

Well flippers benefit from the quick sale however they will later have sellers remorse if they are wrong on their decision, granted they probably arent complaining cause they made theirs but I find it much smarter to just take out the initial investment and play with the houses money after,

It would be foolish to sell all their shares now considering there is a whole part of this world that hasnt seen this thread yet considering it has pretty much entirely changed from yesterday,

I think we have a lot more room to grow before we can call it over,

+1

I'm not selling anything for a measly 0.002 lol
There's a reason this IPO had so much demand. If you crunch the numbers and compare it to the other comparable stocks and how they played out, it's not even a considerable option for me to sell at this price.
See you guys and your seller's remorse later, I bought all the shares I can afford now and am off to holding.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
It really depends on if you beat your weighted average and yep same TF

This is a widespread issue?

People bought fake shares Roll Eyes

Its happened before with the TAT double div TF Smiley
I have used btct for a while so I get these bugs now and then he-he
Burnside will probably need to revisit our pages later could just buy back -150 at the market and make a profit but that makes it even more complicated XD
Goes to upload a screenshot XD

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
It really depends on if you beat your weighted average and yep same TF

This is a widespread issue?

People bought fake shares Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
So many dumping their shares for a measly 2-3x

I actually don't see very much volume at all. It looks like most people are holding their investment to see what plays out over the coming days (weeks even).

Think the lag in the site is holding back trading Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
It really depends on if you beat your weighted average and yep same TF its been a while since the double order error appeared
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

I actually don't see very much volume at all. It looks like most people are holding their investment to see what plays out over the coming days (weeks even).
Activity: 266
i cant sell and ican buy.....omg
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Great job, my trade did not went through, no message Roll Eyes

Wallet lock failure at 2038
F**k, at all the same happen here, I was bid for 0.001011 ,I was checked before went to sleep , I should get at least some shares , but I got nothing now ,and my BTC seized.... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Nobody here gives a shit. Don't bother complaining about it.
I lost out on 1000's because of something that's not my fault but i've been told to stfu.
So will you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Guess what I am saying is that they are selling too low, they could have had much better gains if they had some discipline and sold higher.

Looks like the slide down has reversed, hopefully we lost the weak hands now.
Jump to: