Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 849. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It would be helpful to the lag if BTC-TC and BitFunder had real-time charts. You are forced to refresh the screen to see what is happening. Its like flying blind.

BitFunder does have realtime book updates.
You can see everything instantly.
Activity: 560
Site is unusable right now, just getting slammed.
Activity: 378
So many dumping their shares for a measly 2-3x

What did you expect? I doubt many people take this seriously. It's a pump and dump. Just like all the shitty alt coins.
If i would've gotten my coins i also would sell right away at 2 or 3 times the price i paid for it.
Guess what I am saying is that they are selling too low, they could have had much better gains if they had some discipline and sold higher.
Great job, my trade did not went through, no message Roll Eyes

Wallet lock failure at 2038
F**k, at all the same happen here, I was bid for 0.001011 ,I was checked before went to sleep , I should get at least some shares , but I got nothing now ,and my BTC seized.... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
ajk
donator
Activity: 447
What did you expect? I doubt many people take this seriously. It's a pump and dump. Just like all the shitty alt coins.
If i would've gotten my coins i also would sell right away at 2 or 3 times the price i paid for it.

Well flippers benefit from the quick sale however they will later have sellers remorse if they are wrong on their decision, granted they probably arent complaining cause they made theirs but I find it much smarter to just take out the initial investment and play with the houses money after,

It would be foolish to sell all their shares now considering there is a whole part of this world that hasnt seen this thread yet considering it has pretty much entirely changed from yesterday,

I think we have a lot more room to grow before we can call it over,
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

It would be helpful to the lag if BTC-TC and BitFunder had real-time charts. You are forced to refresh the screen to see what is happening. Its like flying blind.

btc-tc does have a realtime feed.

A feed maybe but not a chart. A RT feed does me no good.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Changing avatars is currently not possible.

btc-tc does have a realtime feed.
ajk
donator
Activity: 447
I counted at least 12 people who got in for 100K+ shares

Congrats to all those who got lucky im sipping on a good bottle of 18 year old for this and bottoms up to all those who got to benefit with me
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

Ha-ha Fortress you don't count as a speculator you count as a super power

Looks at page sees cloudflare wait for a live version smiles that I cleared my position and can wait for the stable price after the IPO lol
Nothing wrong with locking in profits and observing or even buying in now if you think it will go up more
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
No shares ,bitcoin freezen, great job!!! can anyone tell me why ?

cause, btct is not a REAL securities site. also, the IPO was not properly planned. shall i go on?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
why BTCT goes down for like 5 mins every half an hour!?

Imagine 1000 people all pressing the button at the same time
Giant lag lol
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Sold all my AM shares at lower price to buy the IPO, I think its worth it.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
If Dr. Kenneth Noisewater aka Kenneth Slaughter was running Labcoin, the IPO would NOT be over.  He'd just wait til trading died down, then release more shares at IPO prices.

This would fix EVERYONE's problems!  

BTW I hate you all.  I hate the pretentiousness of the people who got their shares telling those who were cheated to STFU.  

But I also hate the whinyness of those people too.  But not as much as the pretentious bitches.

Peace out and homeboy that missed out on 40G's, don't kill yourself.
Activity: 356
these bitcoin ipos have seriously become almost a joke

O wow an ipo and everyone buys and inflates the price, which btw they have no idea of it's value, and then sell it off instantly?

These work out great! Add a lock on holding shares for weeks and see how your company turns out. Or are these companies not going to be around for weeks?
No shares ,bitcoin freezen, great job!!! can anyone tell me why ?
Jump to: