Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 868. (Read 1079974 times)

ajk
donator
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
this could have been avoided if the second time constraint wasnt in place, had it gone with the original plan people wouldnt be throwing coins over to BTCT for 4PM since Swede said that bids are being taken before the original time of share release of 9PM,

not saying I told you so BUT I TOLD YOU SO
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Amazing how that guy thinks i'm part of the "scam" while i'm complaining how my money isn't showing up.
Makes a lot of sense.
I bet he is really bright.
Activity: 546
And NOW my money shows up!! Minutes after it closes.

Looks like a scam to me. Maybe I should be happy I wasn't able to get involved!

or at least you are calming yourself with this.

No it seems like it was too much of a coincidence. BTCT seems like a shady site and I imagine someone behind the scenes is manipulating this IPO.

We'll see what happens when trading goes live in a few hours.
Activity: 266

Yeah, because Google and Wikipedia must be wrong because they say that EST is different from EDT.

It's only 3:11 EST right now.
https://www.google.com/search?q=current+time+in+atikokan+ontario

Doesn't matter to me, but it sucks if the organizers don't know that EST <> EDT.

What? Im in EST it's 16:13

Read up on it.

New York is in the Eastern Time Zone, and abides by EDT this time of year.  Some parts of the Eastern Time Zone (ET) do not abide by EDT, and they remain on Standard Time.  In the Eastern Time Zone (ET), Standard Time is represented as EST.   New York is NOT on EST.  And you can't be "in" EST.  You can be in the Eastern Time Zone, but you abide by either EDT or EST.

It's tricky.
Activity: 388
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
Is it officially closed?

yes.. appears to be - theswede75 indicated that it was.
Activity: 896
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
anyone get their coins in their balance yet since the cutoff time is over? my coins disappeared after 3/3 confirmations, now sitting at 8 confirmations but nothing in the account.

8 confirmations ... pfft!!!

I have 17 confirmations, and still nothing!
Activity: 448
anyone get their coins in their balance yet since the cutoff time is over? my coins disappeared after 3/3 confirmations, now sitting at 8 confirmations but nothing in the account.

One fella has...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
TheSwede75, did we reach the cutoff, or do we have still some time?
Activity: 546

At least yours has showed up.  I deposited well within time and confirmed within time.  However, my coins have not shown up.  Although there is a record and i am certain i will get them given to me eventually.

Try what I did:

Go to WITHDRAW the BTC, and put in some amount of BTC even if it says 0 max available.

After that is done your BTC might magically show up like mine did.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Activity: 524

This must be some new kind of scam.  The kind where they do NOT take your money.  Pure Genius!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 388
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!

At least yours has showed up.  I deposited well within time and confirmed within time.  However, my coins have not shown up.  Although there is a record and i am certain i will get them given to me eventually.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Yeah, because Google and Wikipedia must be wrong because they say that EST is different from EDT.

Doesn't matter to me, but it sucks if the organizers don't know that EST <> EDT.

What? Im in EST it's 16:13
Activity: 126

or at least you are calming yourself with this.
Activity: 266
Locked, you guys need to learn to tell time

Activity: 448
I'm not clear on if this thing is apparently over or not - if it is, I got my coins in on time with screenshots... and I will feel quite miffed if I miss out on the IPO because of a BTCT.co glitch. It's very disconcerting to see 100BTC disappear. Bitfunder so far has been a better experience.
Activity: 457
Jump to: