Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 871. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

They are going to take all the orders submitted by 3PM CDT, then divide the shares up based on how many everyone ordered.

The first post says 3PM CST not 3PM CDT.  There's still another hour.

Relax!

no, not an hour, its done now.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Pretty screwy how things are not showing up yet in the wallet, I transferred stuff in many hours ago and I'm still waiting. You've got to figure the software is just getting hammered beyond it's capacity to process.
Activity: 180
9 minutes left.. I for one have my party hat and cocktail ready to go!

Same here. I just love these things. Thinking about getting a bucket of popcorn.
This IPO drama is better than sex.

I got the popcorn earlier.  Nothing like watching everyone lose their minds...
Activity: 238
+1 EXTEND IPO

-1 DO NOT EXTEND IPO  

We've been waiting here on the edge of our seats long enough. We want our shares! Grin  
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I have messaged Burnside to make 100% certain he is aware of the problem.

Thank you.
Activity: 224
I have messaged Burnside to make 100% certain he is aware of the problem.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

They are going to take all the orders submitted by 3PM CDT, then divide the shares up based on how many everyone ordered.

The first post says 3PM CST not 3PM CDT.  There's still another hour.

Relax!
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

No, i don't accept this behaviour of people telling me i'm wrong and it's my own fault etc.

Lol, blaming your ignorance on others. Classic!
Activity: 23
Activity: 462
Lol I came here looking for an answer on deposits not working. Guess I'm not alone lol. Will the IPO be delayed?
Activity: 238
So I come back and something is happening in 7 mins (from what I can tell?). It'll take me 20 mins to read all the new posts in this thread. Can someone fill me in so I don't miss whatever is happening in 6 mins? Smiley

People are mad because their deposits are taking too long to go through, and they won't be able to bid in time.

The problem is, if BTC was flowing freely into the system, people would be overbidding by 2x, 3x, 4x how ever much they actually wanted in hopes of getting that much, and people without massive amounts of BTC would be SOL.
Activity: 126
seriously guys, are you gonna whine about how and why you could not get a piece of the cake? jesus..I lost 50% yesterday because of a bad decision of mine and only made one post about it, and that was just because of educational purposes. please go whine elsewhere. this is BTC world. unregulated, and sometimes not 100% fair.
Activity: 29
The IPO should be extended due to these glitches.

I too have way more than 6 confirmations yet no money showing up in my wallet.

Its no longer true that everyone will get a piece. All the people how have 0 in their wallet due to this glitch won't be able to participate at all.

There is no harm in adding another 4 hours on to the trade deadline in the meantime until this glitch is worked out and it will make a lot of people happy.

+1 IPO should be extended because funds are not showing at the wallet

+1 EXTEND IPO
Activity: 392
9 minutes left.. I for one have my party hat and cocktail ready to go!

Same here. I just love these things. Thinking about getting a bucket of popcorn.
This IPO drama is better than sex.
Activity: 448

Its no longer true that everyone will get a piece. All the people how have 0 in their wallet due to this glitch won't be able to participate at all.

There is no harm in adding another 4 hours on to the trade deadline in the meantime until this glitch is worked out and it will make a lot of people happy.

+1 IPO should be extended because funds are not showing at the wallet

+1 the +1

that =

+2
Activity: 420
So I come back and something is happening in 7 mins (from what I can tell?). It'll take me 20 mins to read all the new posts in this thread. Can someone fill me in so I don't miss whatever is happening in 6 mins? Smiley

Your bid has to be in by the top of the hour.

Shares will be allocated on a percentage basis, based on the total number of shares offered divided by the number bid upon.
Activity: 58

No new deposits are being confirmed at btct.co.

No explanation from burnside.
Activity: 266
I'm real anxious to see how this ends up, given that the time is mentioned in EST and CST - meanwhile much of the East coast and Central is in Daylight Savings Time right now.

The current time in EST is 2:32.
http://www.thetimenow.com/est/eastern_standard_time

There's really no need to be anxious. TheSwede and Burnside have put together a fair plan and you're going to get a reasonable percentage of shares, even if it takes a few hours to work out the kinks (in case of tech issues).

Anxious implies that one is over-invested or in a risk category that doesn't match personal comfort level.

No implication here at all about being over-invested.... I'm not investing in this!

I am commenting on how everyone thinks that there are 5 minutes left, but the deadline clearly said EST, not EDT, which means there are 65 minutes left, not 5, and I am anxious to see how they resolve that difference!
Activity: 448
Another person not seeing funds.... 100btc 100,000 shares requested... just putting this on the record. taken screen dumps etc.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Just give the whales an opportunity to dilute the share allocation. No thanks
Jump to: