Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 869. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
And NOW my money shows up!! Minutes after it closes.

Looks like a scam to me. Maybe I should be happy I wasn't able to get involved!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Locked, you guys need to learn to tell time

yes, I was confused, it was EST, but anyway my countdown was working well, and it is now locked.
Activity: 224
I am of course (if that is indeed the case) very sorry that there are people that feel unfairly treated. I still however feel that this was a better solution the auction format or just "wild west" for the vast majority of people interested in shares.

Lets hope for a positive outcome and resolution to the IPO and that at least most people feel we have done what we could to ensure an "as fair as possible" sale of shares.
Activity: 546
Great, now how do I get my coins off this POS website?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Hmm, btct.co server time is Wed, 31 Jul 2013 21:04 BST and it looks like bids are still coming in - up to 18.51 mil.

Wild guess: internal server timestamps and snapshot of orderbook at that time count. As said in the announcement: "All bids posted after the cutoff will be thrown out."
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Locked, you guys need to learn to tell time
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

They are going to take all the orders submitted by 3PM CDT, then divide the shares up based on how many everyone ordered.

The first post says 3PM CST not 3PM CDT.  There's still another hour.

Relax!

no, not an hour, its done now.

Please click to see the current time in EST:
https://www.google.com/search?q=current+time+in+atikokan+ontario

and again, EDT, not EST, it was corrected.

Where was it corrected?  I am looking at the first post (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2814423 ) that says

- 3 PM CST/4 PM EST is the cutoff for bidding.  (EDITED!)
Activity: 672
Activity: 238

*sigh*  Another hour then?  Will we get up to 20 mil bids (literally ~$2 million USD?)
Activity: 602
i'm hopin ya'll crash AM-PT to 2btc
Activity: 129
The deposit I made to BTC-TC to buy IPO shares disappeared after 3/3 confirmations, I've been trying to figure out where it is for the last 15 minutes!

I guess I'm locked out of this one -- good luck all!

Are you always this easy when you get screwed over in life?

I'm sure it'll show up, I should have sent coins earlier.. probably a rush of incoming transactions the site couldn't handle.  Maybe I've made so much from the ActiveMining volatility I don't really care as much  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Hmm, btct.co server time is Wed, 31 Jul 2013 21:04 BST and it looks like bids are still coming in - up to 18.51 mil.

Burnside already stated late bids will not be accepted. You know that.

no asset lock, as those bids will be wiped as stated by burnside.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
All bids get the same share, regardless of price and time.

Thanks
Activity: 763

They said that bids might get through after, but they would go by timestamp and not use them in the custom script to send out the shares.

They are going to take all the orders submitted by 3PM CDT, then divide the shares up based on how many everyone ordered.

The first post says 3PM CST not 3PM CDT.  There's still another hour.

Relax!

no, not an hour, its done now.

Please click to see the current time in EST:
https://www.google.com/search?q=current+time+in+atikokan+ontario

Activity: 672
The deposit I made to BTC-TC to buy IPO shares disappeared after 3/3 confirmations, I've been trying to figure out where it is for the last 15 minutes!

I guess I'm locked out of this one -- good luck all!

Are you always this easy when you get screwed over in life?
Activity: 238
Activity: 602
+1 EXTEND IPO

-1 DO NOT EXTEND IPO  

We've been waiting here on the edge of our seats long enough. We want our shares! Grin  

Technical glitches are going to make this worse than the Facebook IPO.

It's only fair to extend it so that it actually goes as planned and no one gets screwed over due to technical problems beyond their control.

you should be thankful for NOT getting facebook @ IPO ! Wink
Activity: 728
Does price of bid and time it was placed factored into the percentage of shares given? Or are we all getting shares at a price of 0.001 split between the totally number of bids?

All bids get the same share, regardless of price and time.
Jump to: