Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 870. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
The deposit I made to BTC-TC to buy IPO shares disappeared after 3/3 confirmations, I've been trying to figure out where it is for the last 15 minutes!

I guess I'm locked out of this one -- good luck all!
Activity: 158
+1 EXTEND IPO

-1 DO NOT EXTEND IPO  

We've been waiting here on the edge of our seats long enough. We want our shares! Grin  

Technical glitches are going to make this worse than the Facebook IPO.

It's only fair to extend it so that it actually goes as planned and no one gets screwed over due to technical problems beyond their control.

+1  And ALOT of people got screwed now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
What a clusterfuck. I didn't realize BTCT was such a piece of shit. I'm going to back to using bitfunder now. See you all later.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

They are going to take all the orders submitted by 3PM CDT, then divide the shares up based on how many everyone ordered.

The first post says 3PM CST not 3PM CDT.  There's still another hour.

Relax!

no, not an hour, its done now.

Please click to see the current time in EST:
https://www.google.com/search?q=current+time+in+atikokan+ontario
Activity: 700
Please also note that after the cut-off there may be an hour or more when the custom script runs where you will not be able to see the shares etc.

Running custom scripts when the server is getting hammered with requests – that's the plot for a Bitcoin drama. I'm sending my best wishes to burnside and hope everything goes well.
Activity: 316
Does price of bid and time it was placed factored into the percentage of shares given? Or are we all getting shares at a price of 0.001 split between the totally number of bids?
Activity: 672
+1 EXTEND IPO

-1 DO NOT EXTEND IPO  

We've been waiting here on the edge of our seats long enough. We want our shares! Grin  

We ALL want our shares.
Activity: 126
+1 EXTEND IPO

-1 DO NOT EXTEND IPO  

It's only fair to extend it so that it actually goes as planned and no one gets screwed over due to technical problems beyond their control.

ofc, and then the investors get even less shares.
Activity: 203
for all the latecomers, you can invest in BTCGARDEN  Grin
Activity: 602
The IPO should be extended due to these glitches.

I too have way more than 6 confirmations yet no money showing up in my wallet.

Its no longer true that everyone will get a piece. All the people how have 0 in their wallet due to this glitch won't be able to participate at all.

There is no harm in adding another 4 hours on to the trade deadline in the meantime until this glitch is worked out and it will make a lot of people happy.

no matter what they do - someone will always be unhappy.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
17.9 mil shares.  

We should all get 39.1% of our request.

Well it's certainly better than paying 10x in an auction format. Good job Burnside.
Activity: 546
+1 EXTEND IPO

-1 DO NOT EXTEND IPO  

legendary
Activity: 1498
I made an 1btc bid for 1000 shares, now it seems I will get around 300. Deposited 1 more btc which is shown in deposit history but not wallet. Had fun today, no complains!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 994
Final:

17961882 Shares bid

.389714  x your bid = shares you will receive
Activity: 238
17.9 mil shares.  

We should all get 39.1% of our request.
Activity: 224
+1 EXTEND IPO

-1 DO NOT EXTEND IPO  

Please also note that after the cut-off there may be an hour or more when the custom script runs where you will not be able to see the shares etc.
Activity: 294
http://coin.furuknap.net/
Sou
Activity: 210
(Bitcoin related text here)
What a clusterfuck

Enough fucks to fill a cluster two times over i'd say.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Activity: 388
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!

They are going to take all the orders submitted by 3PM CDT, then divide the shares up based on how many everyone ordered.

The first post says 3PM CST not 3PM CDT.  There's still another hour.

Relax!

Thats true - there is another hour!
Jump to: