Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 872. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
The IPO should be extended due to these glitches.

I too have way more than 6 confirmations yet no money showing up in my wallet.

Its no longer true that everyone will get a piece. All the people how have 0 in their wallet due to this glitch won't be able to participate at all.

There is no harm in adding another 4 hours on to the trade deadline in the meantime until this glitch is worked out and it will make a lot of people happy.

+1 IPO should be extended because funds are not showing at the wallet
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

I'd love to see you in this situation. Or anyone else of these greedy assholes who act like it deserve to be cut off just so they can get their one extra share.

We are greedy because we stay abreast of events in the community? Stop being a baby.

No, you fucking idiot, because of your behaviour when someone else is being cut off while he did nothing wrong.
And you are going on ignore now.

ShroomsKit, I'm in the same boat and also waiting for my coins to show up – but I guess insulting others won't help. Please try to calm down a little.

No, i don't accept this behaviour of people telling me i'm wrong and it's my own fault etc.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Site's holding up pretty well on my end.  I'm a little shocked, thought it'd go down.  Still time I guess!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
For the past 10 pages we have confirmed that transactions are not working.
Activity: 123
So I come back and something is happening in 7 mins (from what I can tell?). It'll take me 20 mins to read all the new posts in this thread. Can someone fill me in so I don't miss whatever is happening in 6 mins? Smiley
Activity: 546
The IPO should be extended due to these glitches.

I too have way more than 6 confirmations yet no money showing up in my wallet.

Its no longer true that everyone will get a piece. All the people how have 0 in their wallet due to this glitch won't be able to participate at all.

There is no harm in adding another 4 hours on to the trade deadline in the meantime until this glitch is worked out and it will make a lot of people happy.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
9 minutes left.. I for one have my party hat and cocktail ready to go!

Congrats to everyone that was actually prepared for the IPO. Let the whining begin!
Activity: 700

I'd love to see you in this situation. Or anyone else of these greedy assholes who act like it deserve to be cut off just so they can get their one extra share.

We are greedy because we stay abreast of events in the community? Stop being a baby.

No, you fucking idiot, because of your behaviour when someone else is being cut off while he did nothing wrong.

ShroomsKit, I'm in the same boat and also waiting for my coins to show up – but I guess insulting others won't help. Please try to calm down a little.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Unfortunately there is ABSOLUTELY nothing I can personally do about possible issues with BTCT.CO
I do hope everything is resolved before cut-off.

Just don't bork it up. Wink

Activity: 420

There's really no need to be anxious. TheSwede and Burnside have put together a fair plan and you're going to get a reasonable percentage of shares, even if it takes a few hours to work out the kinks (in case of tech issues).

Anxious implies that one is over-invested or in a risk category that doesn't match personal comfort level.

Or that we're UNDER invested relative to what we actually WANT Grin

Yeah, I'd be a lot happier if my bid filled at 100%, but what can you do?
Activity: 264
Nice.

My TX got 8 confirmations, but don't show up in my Wallet on Btct.

This doesn't seem fair at all.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
9 minutes left.. I for one have my party hat and cocktail ready to go!
Activity: 238

There's really no need to be anxious. TheSwede and Burnside have put together a fair plan and you're going to get a reasonable percentage of shares, even if it takes a few hours to work out the kinks (in case of tech issues).

Anxious implies that one is over-invested or in a risk category that doesn't match personal comfort level.

Or that we're UNDER invested relative to what we actually WANT Grin
Activity: 73
Unfortunately there is ABSOLUTELY nothing I can personally do about possible issues with BTCT.CO
I do hope everything is resolved before cut-off.

You can talk to him just very recently, now there is absolutely nothing you can do? you lost his number?
Activity: 672

Shroomskit, this isn't a pesonal attach on you, just a glitch in the site.  Chill out and stop whining to us.  We know about the problem and your feelings about it.

As long as people tell me to piss off and that it's my fault i won't shut up. Because i'm not gonna sit here and accept that bullshit.
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
Hysteria has reach all time high.

+1

+1

My confirmation is at 2/3, let's hope I can get the coins in time before the cutoff to buy more shares!

Mine confirmed, shows in deposit history, but not in my wallet so I cannot buy.  Sent a support request but probably given that it is ASICMiner Wednesday....  burnside is probably swamped also!  I am hoping it is just a little lag due to load from this IPO's popularity.

Likewise... my deposit shows in the deposit history, but not in my wallet.
Activity: 72
Activity: 560

Shroomskit, this isn't a pesonal attack on you, just a glitch in the site.  Chill out and stop whining to us.  We know about the problem and your feelings about it.
Activity: 238
Looking at my TX in block explorer, I have 10 confirmations into my deposit address, but that money hasn't even started moving over to the main, shared wallet.

Since I was only depositing a small amount over what I'd already bid, I'm hoping it doesn't get credited in the next 10 min Grin
Sou
Activity: 210
(Bitcoin related text here)
You remember that time in history where everybody was happy and nobody got burned?

Me neither.
Jump to: