Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 874. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

And what about those who's coins don't show up and won't buy able to bid in time?

Trade opens at 8pm EST I think. Plenty of coins available then.

Are you this stupid or just playing stupid?

Well considering I have my position and the IPO ends in 20 minutes. You tell me who is stupid.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Can anybody explain why deposits went from "2/3 confirmation" to missing?

+1 happened to me too.

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
UPDATE:

I also would like to urge everyone not to 'freak out' if something odd happens to order depth, placed orders or other details on BTCT.CO at freeze time. The way Burnside is handling the share-disbursement is brand new and I would just assume that it is possible that it may interfere with the way 'things look' for a few hours. I hope I am not jinxing the process by pointing this out, but I would ask that everyone give Burnside a little time to 'work'. I am sure he has copies of the order depth database etc.

And what about those who's coins don't show up and won't buy able to bid in time?

+1 The cut off time is in 25 minutes and my bitcoins just disappeared so I cannot bid.

My deposit just disappeared after 3/3 confirmations too. Burnside what is going on?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
weird - my 1/3 confirms at btctc just disappeared  

I had 2/3 confirms, then it hit 3/3 and it disappeared. It still shows I have 0 BTC even though I just hit 3/3 confirms on the BTC I transferred to BTC-TC

Looking at the blockchain on my transaction, I'm guessing that when you reach 3 confirms to your deposit address, you have to wait an additional 3 confirms for the amount to go from your deposit address to BTCT's main wallet. The site doesn't reflect those additional confirms though...
Activity: 73
I was asked to clarify the process regarding share purchase/stocks etc.

Burnside is writing a custom script to execute orders between the freeze-time and the public trading start.

The BTC that is held for orders and not filled will simply remain in the investors wallet (or be returned, not 100% how he handles this technically).

Say you are trying to purchase 10.000 shares at 0.001 and you are allotted 4.000 shares. This would mean that once open-trading starts you will have 6 BTC in your wallet and own 4.000 shares @ 0.001 BTC.

I hope this clarifies (as far as I understand) how the solution will work.

Burnside, am I correct here?

A huge amount of people, waited for 2 hours now to get their BTC on btc-tc. You should adress this matter immediately!

Or tell us explicitly: fuck off!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Are you this stupid or just playing stupid?
legendary

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
We're at 17.422 million, so around 40% of everyone's order being filled.  I think it may be wiser for investors to put their money into other declining assets at this point as they will probably rebound once this is over.
Activity: 238
We're up to 17.4 mill shares.  So we should all get about 40% of what we asked for, unless there's a last minute flood.
Activity: 158

Burnside is writing a custom script to execute orders between the freeze-time and the public trading start.

The BTC that is held for orders and not filled will simply remain in the investors wallet (or be returned, not 100% how he handles this technically).

Say you are trying to purchase 10.000 shares at 0.001 and you are allotted 4.000 shares. This would mean that once open-trading starts you will have 6 BTC in your wallet and own 4.000 shares @ 0.001 BTC.

A huge amount of people, waited for 2 hours now to get their BTC on btc-tc. You should adress this matter immediately!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Will we hit 100 pages? Bet!
Activity: 29

I had 2/3 confirms, then it hit 3/3 and it disappeared. It still shows I have 0 BTC even though I just hit 3/3 confirms on the BTC I transferred to BTC-TC

same boat here... hopefully this clears up before the cut off.
Activity: 672
UPDATE:

I also would like to urge everyone not to 'freak out' if something odd happens to order depth, placed orders or other details on BTCT.CO at freeze time. The way Burnside is handling the share-disbursement is brand new and I would just assume that it is possible that it may interfere with the way 'things look' for a few hours. I hope I am not jinxing the process by pointing this out, but I would ask that everyone give Burnside a little time to 'work'. I am sure he has copies of the order depth database etc.

Activity: 18
Hysteria has reach all time high.

+1

+1

My confirmation is at 2/3, let's hope I can get the coins in time before the cutoff to buy more shares!

Still nothing here. 30 minutes left.

All of my confirmations disappeared and I don't see my additional BTC anywhere.  I'm guessing the system is overloaded and it'll take awhile before it is fix. Sad
Activity: 73

Can anybody explain why deposits went from "2/3 confirmation" to missing?
Activity: 266
I'm real anxious to see how this ends up, given that the time is mentioned in EST and CST - meanwhile much of the East coast and Central is in Daylight Savings Time right now.

The current time in EST is 2:32.
http://www.thetimenow.com/est/eastern_standard_time
legendary
Had the (+XXBTC 2/3 confirmations) tag next to my balance on btct.co then when I hit 4 confimations, that went away and my balance is still 0!!! NOOOOOO,,, anyone else having deposit issues with fully confirmed transactions?!

Everyone is having problems with deposits. Hopefully they will post in 29 minutes
Activity: 896
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Had the (+XXBTC 2/3 confirmations) tag next to my balance on btct.co then when I hit 4 confimations, that went away and my balance is still 0!!! NOOOOOO,,, anyone else having deposit issues with fully confirmed transactions?!

Yup!

I sent coins nearly 3 hours ago ... still not in my account.
Activity: 224
UPDATE:

Activity: 393

Bitcoin aren't appearing on my account either, even after 12 confirmations. They do appear in the deposit history though.
Jump to: