Pages:
Author

Topic: 【LakeBTC.com】Bitcoin Exchange - page 11. (Read 74862 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
January 20, 2015, 06:05:03 AM
Seem to have this problem for a long time

Hello everybody,

at the moment EgoPay service is facing some issues. We are investigating the problem. EgoPay Team will inform everybody as soon as  issues will be solved.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 20, 2015, 03:19:20 AM
so that, i see why i can't deposit on lakebtc via egopay, thanks for your sharing.

LakeBTC didn't come to announce their losses with Egopay. I am wondering why.... Smiley
Deposits via EgoPay is Currently Unavailable
https://www.lakebtc.com/p/7334?locale=en

Dear Users,

It's been reported that EgoPay freezes funds and disables API. Thanks to our top risk management practices, LakeBTC was not, and will not be affected by this incident.

Security, liquidity, and fairness are the attributes that make LakeBTC stand out of the crowd, and security comes first. We take security very seriously and invest heavily in technology, risk management, internal controls, firewalls, processes, and compliance to safeguard customers' assets. We do everything in our power to fight online fraud/bitcoin theft, contain market risks, credit risks, operation risks, and policy risks.

As a precautionary action, deposits via EgoPay is currently suspended until further notice. Users may continue to use bank wire and Ripple network for deposits and withdrawals.

Thank you for choosing LakeBTC.com!

LakeBTC Team
did you not lose anything?? can't believe

of course they lost. it is normal to lose money when a payment system is going down. you cannot operate if you have zero balances Smiley

this business. sometimes you earn, sometime you lose
this may be an affordable loss   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004
January 19, 2015, 10:38:01 PM
this is the risk of bitcoins ( or it can be said to be all e-currencies )
you should do the rapid retreat, in order to avoid the destruction

you can never know when sometime appears. it's called risk. any business has a risk. you cannot earn all the times Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2226
Merit: 536
Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC
January 19, 2015, 09:44:45 PM
you should do the rapid retreat, in order to avoid the destruction
Activity: 228
January 19, 2015, 12:53:44 AM
legendary
January 18, 2015, 11:04:58 PM
so that, i see why i can't deposit on lakebtc via egopay, thanks for your sharing.

LakeBTC didn't come to announce their losses with Egopay. I am wondering why.... Smiley

Dear Users,

It's been reported that EgoPay freezes funds and disables API. Thanks to our top risk management practices, LakeBTC was not, and will not be affected by this incident.

Security, liquidity, and fairness are the attributes that make LakeBTC stand out of the crowd, and security comes first. We take security very seriously and invest heavily in technology, risk management, internal controls, firewalls, processes, and compliance to safeguard customers' assets. We do everything in our power to fight online fraud/bitcoin theft, contain market risks, credit risks, operation risks, and policy risks.

As a precautionary action, deposits via EgoPay is currently suspended until further notice. Users may continue to use bank wire and Ripple network for deposits and withdrawals.

LakeBTC Team

of course they lost. it is normal to lose money when a payment system is going down. you cannot operate if you have zero balances Smiley

this business. sometimes you earn, sometime you lose
copper member
Activity: 2226
Merit: 536
Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC
January 18, 2015, 09:41:45 PM

Dear Users,

LakeBTC Team
Activity: 903
Merit: 1000
LakeBTC.com
January 16, 2015, 11:48:35 PM

Dear Users,

LakeBTC Team
legendary
January 16, 2015, 11:14:43 PM
nothing about their Egopay account and the amount lost
legendary
January 16, 2015, 09:44:16 AM

Activity: 122
January 16, 2015, 02:01:33 AM
January 15, 2015, 10:27:19 PM
LakeBTC had a large amount in Egopay which is hacked. They lost a lot of money with them
you mean that egopy was hacked but the loss is in lakebtc?

Yes, Egopay's owners disappeared with all the money. I guess there were hacked, they realized that the whole is too huge and gone.

The bitcoin merchants like Bitfinex, Lake BTC, Huobi and others have lost millions.

These are facts not rumors.

http://www.money-monitor.com/article/view/slug/egopay-turned-to-scam-or-hacked

Also, one of their exchangers, Payeer, came to public and saying that they are short with 200K.

So, Egopay is dead for good.
such a big thing, why do I not see the news form regular media?

because the so called e-currency media is not interested to put on the wall another merchant failure. they have different interests ... Smiley

BUT they wasn't able to cover the shit anymore today. Egopay is dead since a week ago but they only "revealead" today :

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-exchange-egopay-freeze-client-funds
okay, egopay is over.
legendary
January 15, 2015, 10:03:19 PM
LakeBTC had a large amount in Egopay which is hacked. They lost a lot of money with them

Yes, Egopay's owners disappeared with all the money. I guess there were hacked, they realized that the whole is too huge and gone.

The bitcoin merchants like Bitfinex, Lake BTC, Huobi and others have lost millions.

Also, one of their exchangers, Payeer, came to public and saying that they are short with 200K.

because the so called e-currency media is not interested to put on the wall another merchant failure. they have different interests ... Smiley

BUT they wasn't able to cover the shit anymore today. Egopay is dead since a week ago but they only "revealead" today :

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-exchange-egopay-freeze-client-funds
January 15, 2015, 09:58:08 PM

legendary
January 15, 2015, 01:14:41 PM

Activity: 228
January 15, 2015, 04:26:16 AM
legendary
January 14, 2015, 09:15:49 PM
Activity: 122
January 14, 2015, 06:03:20 AM
anyone could tell me what happened just now??

cheap bitcoins??? $160/BTC??
January 14, 2015, 02:24:46 AM
What is your public bitcoin address? How much btc is in the hot wallet? is it safety?
it seems that only bitstamp public the wallet address  Sad
why did bitstamp public their address? is it possible that a inside job?
It seems not, after all, bitstamp to take off again
Pages:
Jump to: