Pages:
Author

Topic: 【LakeBTC.com】Bitcoin Exchange - page 7. (Read 74862 times)

copper member
Activity: 2226
Merit: 536
Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC
May 05, 2015, 06:06:55 AM
excuse me, I want to know the max amount per usd withdrawal on LakeBTC? 100k dollars can be taken out by once?

$100k,

no problem I guess, but they would ask you to show variety of proofs, e.g. where'd you get the money? where it to go? what would you do with the money?... refer to the dreadful withdrawal of bitstamp (non-sepa wire)

so far I can receive withdrawals within 1-2 days for about $20k at LakeBTC, at least they have NO extra actions to make things difficult for me

I had tried 50k dollars via one withdrawal, and recived it after two days

thanks, I had failed to withdraw 100k usd in one time, it need to be divided into at least 3 parts
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
May 03, 2015, 10:41:39 PM
excuse me, I want to know the max amount per usd withdrawal on LakeBTC? 100k dollars can be taken out by once?

$100k,

no problem I guess, but they would ask you to show variety of proofs, e.g. where'd you get the money? where it to go? what would you do with the money?... refer to the dreadful withdrawal of bitstamp (non-sepa wire)

so far I can receive withdrawals within 1-2 days for about $20k at LakeBTC, at least they have NO extra actions to make things difficult for me

I had tried 50k dollars via one withdrawal, and recived it after two days
Activity: 228
April 29, 2015, 01:59:03 AM
I just found that I have a few bitcoin in my another LakeBTC account, how did I put it into my primary account?

do not tell me withdraw it and then deposits please, I hope there won't be a meaningless sacrifice.

Hi Fioraver, I'm happy to tell you that a feature which allow user transfer funds between LakeBTC accounts without fee is being developed, it will be launched in the near future  Smiley

I wish you could provide the proof of remittance for my withdrawal request, so that I won't have to worry about whether is my money is missing. I still hope to see the bank bill, although the money had reached my bank account in a timely manner for every time.

the bank will show you a bill when you receive the withdrawals, does it?
Activity: 219
April 28, 2015, 05:39:55 AM

$100k,

copper member
April 27, 2015, 04:55:21 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
April 23, 2015, 02:12:03 AM
I just found that I have a few bitcoin in my another LakeBTC account, how did I put it into my primary account?

do not tell me withdraw it and then deposits please, I hope there won't be a meaningless sacrifice.

Hi Fioraver, I'm happy to tell you that a feature which allow user transfer funds between LakeBTC accounts without fee is being developed, it will be launched in the near future  Smiley

I wish you could provide the proof of remittance for my withdrawal request, so that I won't have to worry about whether is my money is missing. I still hope to see the bank bill, although the money had reached my bank account in a timely manner for every time.
April 21, 2015, 11:37:42 PM

Hi Fioraver, I'm happy to tell you that a feature which allow user transfer funds between LakeBTC accounts without fee is being developed, it will be launched in the near future  Smiley
It sounds great, but when does it can be uesd?
Activity: 228
April 21, 2015, 01:04:26 AM

Hi Fioraver, I'm happy to tell you that a feature which allow user transfer funds between LakeBTC accounts without fee is being developed, it will be launched in the near future  Smiley

You don't have user to user fund transfers yet?
I am also very strange why such a simple feature has not implemented by a simple patch
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
April 20, 2015, 03:18:02 AM

hope it comes soon, it's important to me
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
April 17, 2015, 04:29:35 AM

You don't have user to user fund transfers yet?
copper member
April 17, 2015, 04:23:12 AM

sounds interesting. I would share an account which transfered a few btc, so that my friends could try btc trading.
Activity: 903
Merit: 1000
LakeBTC.com
April 16, 2015, 11:09:27 PM

April 15, 2015, 04:35:33 AM

Activity: 122
April 15, 2015, 02:33:50 AM
the price is always in the fall at present, I almost have been bought in bitcoins and never sold any bitcoins for two months.

the only thing I do now is that wait the price take me off to the moon  Grin
Activity: 241
April 14, 2015, 01:31:07 AM

ddos is simple and crude, it can't be foreseen and organize effective defense

it costs a lot to have an effective DDOS protection.

Does it really can not be avoided?
Could I attack eBay or paypal with 100,000G ddos in theory, and they down for they cant resist it?

Hi, we do everything in our power to ensure customers' fund and privacy being safe and secure.

Additionally, market surveillance program, carefully designed products, comprehensive risk management, and strict internal controls are all meant to make sure this young and energetic market is fair and safe to every participant.

I reallly know you work very hard, but as a customer, I just want to know, when the next storm comes, whether you also capsized again?

give me your promises, we need.

a promise that was irresponsible

nobody could make a precise prediction in bitcoin

even if an exchange gives a promise, anyone would believe it? how are you supposed to recover your losses if they hacked or bankrupted??

just like this forum, can't stop being attacked by ddos https://twitter.com/bitcointalk/status/583461844192370689

Hi dear users, sorry for the delay reply, I can't log on this forum for a few days, dddos and gfw make me troubled.
Once again, please direct mail to [email protected] if you need to do with some urgent things.

We are dedicated to creating a fair and secure marketplace for all bitcoin participants, and we are constantly improving our system, technology, and processes to safeguard your assets and personal information. We apologize for any inconvenience this incurred.

Also, everyone is welcome to discuss Bitcoin or LakeBTC in this thread Smiley  We are optimistic about the future of bitcoin, and LakeBTC is committed to provide a user friendly and secure platform for users, we are confident that bitcoin will play a more important role both online and offline.

Enjoy

the trading volume in bitcoin industry is too low now, would you plan to start a new promotion for increaseing the volume?
Activity: 219
April 13, 2015, 01:17:22 AM
no professional on the bitcoin.

any trading in exchange is a gambling, you could not be the winner always
copper member
April 09, 2015, 06:18:24 AM
speed or secure, are the right thing should do

market liquidity is the most to consider

quite agree with you

but i think before you trading, you have to access the api or site. or how did you make money??

basic services is as it should be, if it was bad, why did I choose it?

however it is very strange now, every exchanges say themself is professional (or the most professional), but they are solving the most basic service everyday. then they tell us that is called professional?

okay, that's quite right, but LakeBTC has a pretty good job for now
Activity: 903
Merit: 1000
LakeBTC.com
April 08, 2015, 03:24:35 AM

ddos is simple and crude, it can't be foreseen and organize effective defense

it costs a lot to have an effective DDOS protection.

Does it really can not be avoided?
Could I attack eBay or paypal with 100,000G ddos in theory, and they down for they cant resist it?

Hi, we do everything in our power to ensure customers' fund and privacy being safe and secure.

Additionally, market surveillance program, carefully designed products, comprehensive risk management, and strict internal controls are all meant to make sure this young and energetic market is fair and safe to every participant.

I reallly know you work very hard, but as a customer, I just want to know, when the next storm comes, whether you also capsized again?

give me your promises, we need.

a promise that was irresponsible

nobody could make a precise prediction in bitcoin

even if an exchange gives a promise, anyone would believe it? how are you supposed to recover your losses if they hacked or bankrupted??

just like this forum, can't stop being attacked by ddos https://twitter.com/bitcointalk/status/583461844192370689

Hi dear users, sorry for the delay reply, I can't log on this forum for a few days, dddos and gfw make me troubled.
Once again, please direct mail to [email protected] if you need to do with some urgent things.

We are dedicated to creating a fair and secure marketplace for all bitcoin participants, and we are constantly improving our system, technology, and processes to safeguard your assets and personal information. We apologize for any inconvenience this incurred.

Also, everyone is welcome to discuss Bitcoin or LakeBTC in this thread Smiley  We are optimistic about the future of bitcoin, and LakeBTC is committed to provide a user friendly and secure platform for users, we are confident that bitcoin will play a more important role both online and offline.

Enjoy
Activity: 236
April 07, 2015, 03:10:50 AM
lol  Smiley
in fact, company can be defended by large ddddos is little, such as google facebook... even if only 1/10000 of the traffic into the bitcoin website, it will be a disaster. the bitcoin is very youthful but still weak
Activity: 484
HubrisOne
April 05, 2015, 04:36:54 AM
speed or secure, are the right thing should do

market liquidity is the most to consider

quite agree with you

but i think before you trading, you have to access the api or site. or how did you make money??

basic services is as it should be, if it was bad, why did I choose it?

however it is very strange now, every exchanges say themself is professional (or the most professional), but they are solving the most basic service everyday. then they tell us that is called professional?
Pages:
Jump to: