Pages:
Author

Topic: 【LakeBTC.com】Bitcoin Exchange - page 6. (Read 74862 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
June 26, 2015, 04:22:52 AM
Hi, could you help me that why did my deposit wire was denied to back? my bank told me that the other side refused to receive it??? thank you, my new lakebtc account uid is u537429101
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
June 23, 2015, 12:04:23 AM
anyone use QtBitcoinTrader for LakeBTC? https://www.lakebtc.com/p/7337?locale=en

but I couldn't use it successfully, any experience and precedent here??
what problems have you met, could you say it some specific?

could you explain how did make it work? I am using geko now, but I just want to try qt for a comparison.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
June 19, 2015, 06:07:10 AM
I introduced my friend to use LakeBTC, he told me that the withdrawal fee is too expensive, even if your deposit is free of charge. 0.3% + 5usd is excutally expensive for a newcomer, he would like you charge a fixed fee which less 100usd  Cool

If it is a fixed fee, it will be $20 generally, and it need you withdraw more than $6,666, otherwise you're losing dollars.

more, if your friend trading more, the rate will to be 0.1%, if your friend withdraw less than $20,000, this fee is cheaper than fixed fee.  Can you tell me what your friend is a tycoon?
copper member
Activity: 2226
Merit: 536
Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC
June 16, 2015, 11:00:57 PM
I introduced my friend to use LakeBTC, he told me that the withdrawal fee is too expensive, even if your deposit is free of charge. 0.3% + 5usd is excutally expensive for a newcomer, he would like you charge a fixed fee which less 100usd  Cool
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
June 11, 2015, 05:32:03 AM
how to get free trading again? I saw the site banner, but can't find the way? apply for it via email?
June 10, 2015, 02:01:07 AM
hi, I had withdraw $15,050 in four days ago, but my bank can't recive it. I asked for your team, they told me that the funds were frozen at banks and need me to provide the recipient details, I did that yesterday, while the funds not in my account today. could you help me for it ASAP? I need this money now... thank you much

best wishes..

receive it today

Hi GÜNther.Danish, it usually it takes 1 - 5 business days for banks to process international wire transfers, but once in a while, bank may need customers to do some anti-money laundering proving. and more details had explained in the mail.  Smiley

deposit has a same problem, sometime $2,000 wire can't into account more than a week.
Activity: 903
Merit: 1000
LakeBTC.com
June 08, 2015, 12:37:31 AM
hi, I had withdraw $15,050 in four days ago, but my bank can't recive it. I asked for your team, they told me that the funds were frozen at banks and need me to provide the recipient details, I did that yesterday, while the funds not in my account today. could you help me for it ASAP? I need this money now... thank you much

best wishes..

receive it today

Hi GÜNther.Danish, it usually it takes 1 - 5 business days for banks to process international wire transfers, but once in a while, bank may need customers to do some anti-money laundering proving. and more details had explained in the mail.  Smiley
Activity: 122
June 04, 2015, 06:08:57 AM

best wishes..

receive it today
June 01, 2015, 02:45:25 AM
I saw your page says you also provide "Merchant Tools", I think I need it for the moment, how do I find it and use it?
copper member
May 28, 2015, 04:30:52 AM
anyone use QtBitcoinTrader for LakeBTC? https://www.lakebtc.com/p/7337?locale=en

what problems have you met, could you say it some specific?
May 26, 2015, 12:49:32 AM
why does anyone prefer to withdraw usd? I think withdraw btc is better, low fee and fast.
certainly you can do that. but eventually you have to transfer btc into usd for shopping or business, not so much people like our imagination in this world who support Bitcoins. so anyway, you can only use the dollar finally, why would you pay a extra withdrawals fee?
although not much, but there are  still some a few shop accept bitcoins, I can buy goods with btc directly, so no extra fee. On the other hand, I also understand your ideas, pay and accept bitcoins need more time after all.
May 21, 2015, 06:04:48 AM
why does anyone prefer to withdraw usd? I think withdraw btc is better, low fee and fast.
certainly you can do that. but eventually you have to transfer btc into usd for shopping or business, not so much people like our imagination in this world who support Bitcoins. so anyway, you can only use the dollar finally, why would you pay a extra withdrawals fee?

not everyone has the idea like you, some people is more willing to hold btc rather usd

yeah, like me. I am a true bitcoin believer
I would like to change all my money into bitcoin, I only exchange dollars for the time when I have to use fiat
Activity: 228
May 20, 2015, 04:21:49 AM

not everyone has the idea like you, some people is more willing to hold btc rather usd
May 18, 2015, 09:53:55 PM

Activity: 219
May 14, 2015, 05:22:22 AM
May 13, 2015, 04:57:42 AM
copper member
May 11, 2015, 06:15:34 AM
anyway, $50k is an appropriate amount of withdrawals on LakeBTC, if more, please get ready to be asked for identity.
Activity: 228
May 08, 2015, 04:45:15 AM
excuse me, I want to know the max amount per usd withdrawal on LakeBTC? 100k dollars can be taken out by once?

$100k,

no problem I guess, but they would ask you to show variety of proofs, e.g. where'd you get the money? where it to go? what would you do with the money?... refer to the dreadful withdrawal of bitstamp (non-sepa wire)

so far I can receive withdrawals within 1-2 days for about $20k at LakeBTC, at least they have NO extra actions to make things difficult for me

$100k is not very much, I can't understand why did it not withdrawed at once, quickly.

$100k is a lot of money in China, oh yes, China has the most super rich in the world, but I mean the financial conditions, even 50k CNY, you must handed all your information out.
May 06, 2015, 05:38:59 AM
excuse me, I want to know the max amount per usd withdrawal on LakeBTC? 100k dollars can be taken out by once?

$100k,

no problem I guess, but they would ask you to show variety of proofs, e.g. where'd you get the money? where it to go? what would you do with the money?... refer to the dreadful withdrawal of bitstamp (non-sepa wire)

so far I can receive withdrawals within 1-2 days for about $20k at LakeBTC, at least they have NO extra actions to make things difficult for me

$100k is not very much, I can't understand why did it not withdrawed at once, quickly.
May 06, 2015, 05:33:55 AM
I hope it would not need to send SMS verification for every withdrawal, but lakebtc send the identifying code to me.   Sad
Pages:
Jump to: