Pages:
Author

Topic: Language - page 2. (Read 1654 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 02:31:29 PM
Esperanto exists but doesn’t really work, so what’s the purpose. It would be more useful to have a common sign language
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
December 03, 2017, 01:44:14 PM
This forum could be a good example of it. Look, many people from many corner of world has come here and everyone is sharing their thoughts. Is there is different sub forums of different language but the common ground is English. It does not necessary to be English as a common language but the world actually need a common language. Otherwise, the way of communication will become impossible.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 03, 2017, 08:56:11 AM
for me it is good that we have a universal language, so we can understand each other regardless of nationality, it saves time in learning the language of every country and nation.
Activity: 448
December 03, 2017, 08:50:34 AM
I do not think that it is going to be a necessary thing but I am happy that there are people who study different languages, therefore, they can translate for other people.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 05:32:39 AM
Do we need to have a common language around the world?

I believe English is the International language, so it means we already have a common language. And for me it is really needed for all of us to understand each other. If we don't have common language, communication is nonsense all over the world. Bitcoin is for English people only, and we, whose English is not the main language wouldn't be here. We are not acceptable here in bitcoin if we cannot speak in English, or either we can't earn here in bitcoin. Common language which is English is like a medium, a way to reach other people everywhere around the world.
Activity: 72
December 03, 2017, 02:32:01 AM
I think English is the common language of the world but still many people can not learn and understand English. I think there needs to be a better solution
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 03:44:53 PM
Every nation has one language, and people express their feelings through that language. all the creatures in this world have their own language. in the day when people did not know the language, they used to express their language with different parts of their body.
Activity: 51
December 02, 2017, 03:07:16 PM
Yes we need to have a common language around the world because our world is composed of different groups, groups that are using different language we need it to have a unity and of course, in communication, language is imperative through language we can spread and gather information.
Activity: 20
December 02, 2017, 03:04:11 PM
i thought every one shoud respect to there mother language,second was international lang...we already have a common language and it is English. Look here in bitcointallk forum,most of the people are use only english.most of the people are not English motherlanguage speakers.but in this world everyone shoud learn for there transmition And yet they write in English.
Activity: 35
December 02, 2017, 02:47:50 PM
It's built into us to have a common language and that's our body. our body language is universal and applies to every human being out there.

Truly said!
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
December 02, 2017, 02:40:29 PM
Definitely yes. I can imagine how easy it is when we have a common language around the world. First of all,  surely it will get easier to communicate with people around the world by having a common a language. We don't have to be capable at several languages to go around the world. Just by having a common language,  we can travel around the world without having any worries to communicate.
Activity: 187
December 02, 2017, 11:31:47 AM
We already have a common language and it is English. Look here in bitcointallk forum, most of the people are not English motherlanguage speakers. And yet they write in English.
Activity: 98
December 02, 2017, 11:13:11 AM
English is the lingua Franca in business and international relation. So I think we need to have a common language in order to communicate with other countries to better understand other countries and its culture.
Activity: 146
December 02, 2017, 10:15:45 AM
it is a very big yes to have a common language around the world so we can understand each other, accompany each other and talk to each other.
Language is a hindrance to understand one another.  However there is a common language that everyone may use in this world.  It is kindness. Even if we can not understand one another because of our language barrier,  let us still be the kind and nice to them and let our actions speak fot itself
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
December 02, 2017, 09:34:13 AM
I dont think we need a "common language" for us to understand eachother. First of all we have a universal language that we can use to communicate to other people outside the country that we're living. Second is that each and every language that we use is a part of our country's culture. It distinguishes us from the rest and makes us unique.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 02, 2017, 08:34:31 AM
It's built into us to have a common language and that's our body. our body language is universal and applies to every human being out there.

I love your question so very much! yes, we do need the language that each one can understand. English is not enough.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
December 02, 2017, 03:20:43 AM
For me i think it helps if we have common language, so that people can understand better. Language barrier is no longer a problem, making transaction easier and conflict can be deal more correctly, but to have different language is a unique characteristic of ones' country, diversity of language should not be a barrier if kindness and love is applied.
Activity: 37
December 01, 2017, 12:37:26 PM
I think not because every region or country must have different languages. This is what will characterize and distinguish between countries or regions
iol
Activity: 17
December 01, 2017, 12:26:29 PM
We have common language. If not we could not able to interact even in this forum. Common language removes barriers among people of different countries. Without it there would be no understanding, no relationship and no interactions.
Activity: 42
December 01, 2017, 12:02:31 PM
English is almost a common language  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: