Pages:
Author

Topic: Language - page 3. (Read 1654 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 11:58:59 AM
Yes..how we can understand each other if we dont have common language.its a must to have or use it.we can understand each other using english language.its a tool.how we communicate to other people from other country
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
December 01, 2017, 11:56:16 AM
Do we need to have a common language around the world?

Well practically , I can't find the need to have a common language around the world because language serves as the "identity" of one person or country. If we will just have ONE language around the globe , how we will be able to distinguish the nationality of each and everyone ? Language represents the culture of every country so why change it to one common language ? Besides , i believe that  we will still be able to communicate to others even if we have differ language as long as we listen to them with our heart and be more comprehensive with each other's opinion . The key to good communication is with our actions not with language .
Activity: 238
December 01, 2017, 11:10:33 AM

Yes of course we do. If we dont we are not able to understand each other. There is this one story that told that people were made to speak a different language each, (i guess god did that as a punishment in that story) and therefore nobody was able to communicate in any way with each other. Today it would be the same, just on a larger scale (with languages limited to regions), if we would not have kind of agreed to use english as a world language. I think its very important that humanity did so.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 11:04:46 AM
English is the common language in the world.. Thats why we used english n0w because we dont know if we are the same country to speak our own language thats why we used english language to understand each other.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 01, 2017, 09:43:12 AM

words I THINK IS NOT THE PROBLEM. ITS HOw we aCt should be the one to monitor. a common action, a common goal should be the purpose. Even if we have the same language if we are divided and not in unity then we are just as chaotic as now

I agree with you but it will be a lot easier to achieve what you're saying if we don't have to deal with a language barrier. It doesn't have to be that complicated, if we speak the samr language, there would be less concerns about not understanding others and making a clear point
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 07:44:55 AM
There is one) Dance!)
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 01, 2017, 06:40:30 AM

words I THINK IS NOT THE PROBLEM. ITS HOw we aCt should be the one to monitor. a common action, a common goal should be the purpose. Even if we have the same language if we are divided and not in unity then we are just as chaotic as now
Activity: 112
December 01, 2017, 06:38:27 AM
Kindness is a common language.  The way we express ourselves through action is a language.  It doesn't need a word to say and make other people understand.  A small way of expressing our gratitude has a big impact to other people for them to understand us without even saying a word.
Activity: 112
December 01, 2017, 06:29:35 AM
True, because language is a unifying tool and a tool to be able to communicate with everyone around the world. Just imagine if there is no language used to communicate in the world, whereas each country has a different language to each other. So we will be difficult to make transactions, communications and various other jobs.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 06:02:33 AM
Common language can be a dynamic vehicle for exchange and cooperation and a catalyst for enriching world dialogue.
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
December 01, 2017, 06:01:34 AM
Ofcourse we need common language to communicate each other between the others countries.
Make bilateral relationship to another country, grow up the economics between other country.
Activity: 224
December 01, 2017, 05:53:03 AM
For me, yes. We need to have at least one language that are common to all people around the world. Because, first at least,  if you have planned to go in other countries, you can easily communicate with people in that country. Second so that there will be better undestanding and more concrete unity with other, because you can communicate with them properly and least hassle.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
December 01, 2017, 05:18:54 AM

Don't you think english is already common language all around the world? Of course there are many lands where people can not speak any other languages. But a common language is needed for people to understand each other. Maybe then country borders may disappear.
Activity: 40
November 30, 2017, 09:41:20 PM
Chinese should be the universal language!
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
November 30, 2017, 09:00:10 PM
Of course we need, it would be easier for everyone. I do not see the point of the small languages, which speaks no more than a couple of million people. I think for this role is best language is English, because of its popularity, we all remember the British Empire and size of its colonies, and because of the simplicity of the language
Activity: 308
November 30, 2017, 08:58:53 PM
In the history of our ancient ancestors , there were no different languages that people spoken , its only one language that they are using , until the tower of babel is made. There starts people to use different language. And i think that it is necessary to use common languange around the world. And i think english languange is the common that people are using now.
Activity: 20
November 30, 2017, 08:46:39 PM
It would be nice, but in general that is impossible. It would be hard to get used to it, and it took a lot of time for all the people on world to begin to communicate that "language".
Activity: 224
November 30, 2017, 08:11:34 PM
Didn't it depense because now a days many people will forget their own languages because of tje influence of other country so that maybe better with one us language for bridge and no fighting and harmonious, peaceful world because the language is important all that were all met and bridge.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
November 30, 2017, 06:56:43 PM
Yes agreed but its impossible..  But If it were to be then we have a mutual understanding
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 06:48:28 PM
In history, the man was originally only two people, Adam and Eve. And I'm sure they only speak one language. And I do not understand why now there are thousands of languages ​​in the world and it complicates us. If there was only one language, communication with foreigners would have been much easier.
Pages:
Jump to: