Pages:
Author

Topic: Leadership and Economics - page 8. (Read 1469 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 466
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
January 30, 2024, 03:35:53 PM
what about you, do you agree with the right leader can make your life as a citizen, businessman or an investor comfortable?
I can't agree more with you, because leaders are who shape our future, and if we are talking about the leader (Prime Minister/President) of our country, region nation, etc. Then we should really not compromise on selecting the one who has real potential. But the big problem with developing countries like mine is, that people don't care much about these leaders, for example, there are elections on 8th Feb in our countries. And seat candidates are doing there best to convince people.

Some are saying we will give free electricity, some are providing Special rice (biryani), etc. (short-term beneficiaries) and people are getting attracted by these things even if they have short term benefits, They might give free electricity (like a few unit hundred unites maybe) they might give you some relaxation at the start, but giving votes to a leader who tries hard to give you short term benefit and after that, you don't get to see him/her, I don't think that's a true leader.

As there is a difference between leader and Boss, these are totally two different things, what we make here in our country is just boss not leader. I hope you know the difference b/w them.
Activity: 1444
Merit: 156
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 30, 2024, 03:19:48 PM

In general, leadership describes a close relationship between a leader and a group of people who are led because of common interests. Leadership is the central point and dynamist of the entire process of organizational activities. Leadership is absolutely necessary when there is cooperative interaction between two or more people in achieving organizational goals.

Paul Hersey and Ken Blanchard in the theory of "Life Cycle Leadership" which was later renamed the theory of "Situational Leadership" (1969), argued that the essence of leadership is achieving goals through group cooperation. Leadership should be placed at the front followed by management. Why leadership must be placed first is because leadership basically reflects the leader's process of creating a vision, influencing the attitudes, behavior, opinions, values, norms, and so on of followers to realize that vision.
https://binus.ac.id/character-building/2024/01/apa-pentingnya-memilih-pemimpin-bagian-8-12-tulisan/

The figure of a leader is very important for the economic growth of a region because the rules he makes will boost the rate of economic growth when it occurs effectively. investors will also feel comfortable with the right leader because their trust in their funds is well maintained, now there are many examples of countries experiencing good economic growth because they chose the right leader

what about you, do you agree with the right leader can make your life as a citizen, businessman or an investor comfortable?
Pages:
Jump to: