Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 47. (Read 133714 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
I have to declare myself out the postage price is insane nice coins but there's no way I will pay that much for them !

yeah I was looking forward to them and even defending the pricing earlier, but for 2 coins just via USPS at well over $40 postage I am kinda stunned.

I am seeing $23.76?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
My order has been submitted!
legendary
Activity: 1876
I have to declare myself out the postage price is insane nice coins but there's no way I will pay that much for them !

yeah I was looking forward to them and even defending the pricing earlier, but for 2 coins just via USPS at well over $40 postage I am kinda stunned.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Ordered 2.  will update when I receive them Smiley  Shipping is a little high though as I am not in the US
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Just sent you my PM. Let us know if you lift the limit of two per customer, some of us (like me) are hoping to be able to get more than two. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
in for two, look people, its a beautiful coin, I thought to myself its overpriced, but what the heck, hopefully some crazy guy will buy it for $10000
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
I'm in for another two.  Smiley

I also asked for another Non-USA shipping option, because $43 for shipping 2 coins is painful.
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
Just ordered two Cheesy

Thanks Smoothie
legendary
Activity: 1876
74 LTC for two 10 LTC coins. That is quite a markup however you look at it. Loaded 60 LTC in prep for the release of these and can't believe I'm still sitting short!

similar, I'm a coin collector often buy from the US often around $5 shipping sometimes robbed at like $20 but 18 ltc shipping damn thats well over $40 for 2 coins?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Are there still plans to be able to get them from a reseller in the EU?

"You won't have to pay Customs Duty if...buying, ordering or sending goods to the UK from the EU for your own use." I'd imagine this would be the same for all EU customers.

I sent an email to customs and excise ( in the uk ) asking how much import duty I would have to pay on 2 coins told them the weight 99.9% fine silver coin

and the reply was I would have to pay 20% vat on the price I paid including postage + 5% handling fee +£18.99 for shipping from the customs warehouse

I work out the total cost as

£100 for 2 coins  (50ltc)

£15 for shipping from the us

£23 for vat

£8 handling fee

£19 postage from customs

total price for 2 coins in the uk is £165

Also, as shipping 36ltc from US (zackclark70 above seems to have assumed 7.5ltc) so might be less to ship once to EU then out from there? Thanks.
Activity: 938
74 LTC for two 10 LTC coins. That is quite a markup however you look at it. Loaded 60 LTC in prep for the release of these and can't believe I'm still sitting short!

Did you also factor in the price of silver? How about the price to have a custom die cast to stamp them?

I'd order 2 if I could but it's quarterly tax time and I'm still unsure how far I will get bent over =[ Maybe next batch as I'm sure these will be sold out by the time I get with my accountant.

The silver part is negligible there is at most 10 USD worth of silver in there. You should want these coins because they look beautiful and you want to collect something. If you want a guaranteed profit in the future don't buy these, it's as simple as that Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Did you also factor in the price of silver? How about the price to have a custom die cast to stamp them?

I'd order 2 if I could but it's quarterly tax time and I'm still unsure how far I will get bent over =[ Maybe next batch as I'm sure these will be sold out by the time I get with my accountant.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Payment sent for two coins, can't wait to receive them Grin
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
I'm in for two coins.
Non-US shipping.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction