Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 42. (Read 133714 times)

vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I dont think you read what i wrote, or maybe you quoted the wrong guy. for him to take the coins in 2 or 3 years from now means he would have had to ship them, thus getting more trust to sell more in the future.  if he keeps the keys and in 3 years ltc is worth $100 each will he start taking them? then claim he was hacked?

who knows. im not saying this will happy but you saying he is not a scammer cuz "post office" well that is just silly to me.

anyway it would be nice if he came out in public and said who he was like Mike did.

If he just takes the ltc coins in 2 or 3 years it will be pretty hard to prove. Also there is a risk someone else has access to the keys and takes them. The postal argument is something I find weak. I'm not saying he is going to scam but I just don't agree with your argument for him not being a scammer.

So you base your judgement on irrational fear and circumstantial maybe's?

I guess the proof will be when Smoothie actually delivers.

~BCX~

REQUEST GRANTED

My name is Noah Luis. I am 30 years old. I live in Honolulu Hawaii.

Here is my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/nlucctw2/videos

My super old twitter account that I haven't used in ages (LOL squash gun!): https://twitter.com/bitstripper

My old videos when I was doing my own computer business (fun times): http://www.ustream.tv/channel/noah-luis-live

Thanks. BTW your forum info says you are 38. Maybe time for a correction?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Update OP with my info.

Grin Grin Grin
legendary
I dont think you read what i wrote, or maybe you quoted the wrong guy. for him to take the coins in 2 or 3 years from now means he would have had to ship them, thus getting more trust to sell more in the future.  if he keeps the keys and in 3 years ltc is worth $100 each will he start taking them? then claim he was hacked?

who knows. im not saying this will happy but you saying he is not a scammer cuz "post office" well that is just silly to me.

anyway it would be nice if he came out in public and said who he was like Mike did.

If he just takes the ltc coins in 2 or 3 years it will be pretty hard to prove. Also there is a risk someone else has access to the keys and takes them. The postal argument is something I find weak. I'm not saying he is going to scam but I just don't agree with your argument for him not being a scammer.

~BCX~

REQUEST GRANTED

My name is Noah Luis. I am 30 years old. I live in Honolulu Hawaii.

Here is my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/nlucctw2/videos

My super old twitter account that I haven't used in ages (LOL squash gun!): https://twitter.com/bitstripper

My old videos when I was doing my own computer business (fun times): http://www.ustream.tv/channel/noah-luis-live
vip

~BCX~

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
I plan on buying 10.

Limit is 2 for this initial batch, brah. Get in line Cheesy
vip
We'll see

I notice you didn't have rebuttal about Smoothie using the US POSTAL Service for delivery.
He would not be under the same rigid consequences if he used FEDEX or UPS.

~BCX~

legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Wait.............these things could be worth more later!?!!  Get right out of the town.  lol            I really did not get these for investment purposes...just the cool factor.
donator
Activity: 1654
Merit: 1350
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Congrats smoothie for launching this coin. They look very nice! I definitely want 2 for myself. And thanks for the donation to the Litecoin Project!

I'm buying them as an cool but expensive collectible that is a physical representation of a Litecoin. I personally think they are very cool and I plan to display them on my desk. Could they go up in price? Sure. Am I buying these as an investment and expect them to go up in price? No.

That said, it would be irresponsible for me to not add a caveat. There's a non-zero chance that smoothie (who has not yet revealed his identity) might keep the private keys and steal the coins at a later date. There's also a possibility that he could have made a mistake when putting the coins together and made the litecoins not redeemable. So please be aware of the risk when you buy the coin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Let's make this extremely clear, I am no fan of Smoothie at all.

But fair is fair and to try and paint Smoothie as a scammer when he has a rock solid history of trading on this forum is stupid.

In addition quite a few people including myself know exactly who Smoothie is, and guess what, he doesn't exactly qualify as the looser thief type. He was also very much present at Bitcoin2013, in real life. To suggest he would take the chump change made off this and alter his whole life once again, qualifies for hall of fame stupid entry.

As far as the price being a scam, if you can't afford it, don't buy it.

If you think shipping is too high, again, DON'T BUY IT.

I've never seen a scammer be upfront about fees before hand and FYI, ripping someone off via the US POSTAL system will get you a federal prison sentence.

The fact he would send it via US POSTAL, Registered and Insured should speak volumes to the legitimacy.

I plan on buying 10.

~BCX~
We'll see
legendary
Activity: 1792
I will believe it when people receive them  Smiley
I'll bet you 28 LTC that Smoothie will deliver.
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
I will believe it when people receive them  Smiley
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Lol $30 for shipping when you are going to spend at max $6?  And yes, insurance and signature required will be much less than $6, coming from someone who ships products both domesticly and internationally on a daily basis

OP states registered mail, signature required... go plug that in to USPS site. I found $25 for a test shipment to CA.

You have no idea what you're doing, then...

ROFL. You're right, I have no idea how to click radio buttons on a website.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Lol $30 for shipping when you are going to spend at max $6?  And yes, insurance and signature required will be much less than $6, coming from someone who ships products both domesticly and internationally on a daily basis

OP states registered mail, signature required... go plug that in to USPS site. I found $25 for a test shipment to CA.

You have no idea what you're doing, then...
vip
My point was about the e-mail is that it should be changed esp now he is aware of the false trust issue it makes.

The funniest part of this dialog, is Goat saying that he trusted smoothie MORE because the email "[email protected]". Smiley

Grin

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
My point was about the e-mail is that it should be changed esp now he is aware of the false trust issue it makes.

The funniest part of this dialog, is Goat saying that he trusted smoothie MORE because the email "[email protected]". Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
This thread was always going to be trolled. It seems Goat has taken it upon himself to lead Grin

Back on topic, I've placed an order for two coins and can't wait to receive them!

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In Gord We Trust
Your talking to the master troll on this forum. Was it seriously not clear to you that [email protected] was a joke?

That is the point here. Is it a joke? Is this all a joke like Matthew had a joke?

Matthew was king troll and abused his "trust". Now just seeing how the new king troll will do things.

I can't really speak to that point because I was on hiatus from this forum at the time that went down and I haven't had the time or interest to read the whole dramatic event. Though, I do remember running across some rather unsavory posts by you in my cursory browsings of that situation. It was something along the lines of publicly posting PMs of messages intended to be kept private....

The point of the matter is that you seem to be assuming ill intent even after your concern was addressed. Every single transaction a person makes in life carries the risk of being a scam and we don't find out until after the scam happens. Exercise your due diligence, of course, but your leap from incorrect email address to full on public scam alert is a bit hysterical to say the least.

And, by the way... Where the fuck did smoothie say anything about a forced refund?

I never said he has scammed, and I said that in the response he deleted.

Smoothie also said he was not going to force a refund, but had only offered it.

Where do you think I got the impetus to write the word forced? Goat, please re-read the deleted post in your PM box. Smoothie deleted it for a reason. I am not going to repost it here.

Your talking to the master troll on this forum. Was it seriously not clear to you that [email protected] was a joke?

That is the point here. Is it a joke? Is this all a joke like Matthew had a joke?

Matthew was king troll and abused his "trust". Now just seeing how the new king troll will do things.

I can't really speak to that point because I was on hiatus from this forum at the time that went down and I haven't had the time or interest to read the whole dramatic event. Though, I do remember running across some rather unsavory posts by you in my cursory browsings of that situation. It was something along the lines of publicly posting PMs of messages intended to be kept private....

The point of the matter is that you seem to be assuming ill intent even after your concern was addressed. Every single transaction a person makes in life carries the risk of being a scam and we don't find out until after the scam happens. Exercise your due diligence, of course, but your leap from incorrect email address to full on public scam alert is a bit hysterical to say the least.

And, by the way... Where the fuck did smoothie say anything about a forced refund?

Because I never did. I offered one. Simply that.

Absolutely. I read the post and I happened to read the deleted one too where Goat seems to twist your offer into a forced refund. Goat is going off the deep end with this.

Really, you cant even keep track how many you sold or how many you have left.....?
I havent ordered any, and I probably wont, but I just think its a little strange smoothie is spending so much time on this post arguing with people when he supposedly has a lot of orders coming through, you would think he would be attending to that....  I dont know, just smells fishy to me

You might feel differently if you were in his position. I would argue that he has every reason to respond to unfounded claims about his character and business intentions.

@all flamers

Guys chill out, smoothie seems to be a fine person.

Do not flame him. If you do not trust him then just do not buy anything from him. I trust him because he is here longer than many of us and because his speech is clear and consice to me.
I appreciate his effort and except him to gain profit. I'd do the same. That's no bad thing. He put too much effort designing our collectible items, and you flame him? Embarrassed

Can we keep the topic to its subject?

Besides, making smoothie respond to all this flaming posts, you will just put a delay in the process of shipping.

JMTL - just my two ltc

I think most of us should realize by now, length of time on this forum dosent mean much, as we have seen some senior ranking members scam before. And hey, thats the point, when your pulling off a big job, your suppose to sound good.. I dont know

Therefore, Scammer tag?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
@all flamers

Do not flame him. If you do not trust him then just do not buy anything from him. I trust him because he is here longer than many of us and because his speech is clear and consice to me.
I appreciate his effort and except him to gain profit. I'd do the same. That's no bad thing. He put too much effort designing our collectible items, and you flame him? Embarrassed

Besides, making smoothie respond to all this flaming posts, you will just put a delay in the process of shipping.

JMTL - just my two ltc

I think most of us should realize by now, length of time on this forum dosent mean much, as we have seen some senior ranking members scam before. And hey, thats the point, when your pulling off a big job, your suppose to sound good.. I dont know
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
@all flamers

JMTL - just my two ltc
legendary
So much tension on the forums recently it's a damn shame.

These coins look great

Thanks. I hope the people who order them end up enjoying them.

I know I have just from the amount I've assembled thus far.
Pages:
Jump to: