Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 43. (Read 133714 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
So much tension on the forums recently it's a damn shame.

These coins look great
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Your talking to the master troll on this forum. Was it seriously not clear to you that [email protected] was a joke?

That is the point here. Is it a joke? Is this all a joke like Matthew had a joke?

Matthew was king troll and abused his "trust". Now just seeing how the new king troll will do things.

I can't really speak to that point because I was on hiatus from this forum at the time that went down and I haven't had the time or interest to read the whole dramatic event. Though, I do remember running across some rather unsavory posts by you in my cursory browsings of that situation. It was something along the lines of publicly posting PMs of messages intended to be kept private....

The point of the matter is that you seem to be assuming ill intent even after your concern was addressed. Every single transaction a person makes in life carries the risk of being a scam and we don't find out until after the scam happens. Exercise your due diligence, of course, but your leap from incorrect email address to full on public scam alert is a bit hysterical to say the least.

And, by the way... Where the fuck did smoothie say anything about a forced refund?

I never said he has scammed, and I said that in the response he deleted.

Smoothie also said he was not going to force a refund, but had only offered it.

My point was about the e-mail is that it should be changed esp now he is aware of the false trust issue it makes.

Are you done now? Can the rest of us get on with the discussion of my coins or do you need to derail my thread some more resulting in me deleting your posts and then you going on to whine about it despite being warned?
legendary
Your talking to the master troll on this forum. Was it seriously not clear to you that [email protected] was a joke?

That is the point here. Is it a joke? Is this all a joke like Matthew had a joke?

Matthew was king troll and abused his "trust". Now just seeing how the new king troll will do things.

I can't really speak to that point because I was on hiatus from this forum at the time that went down and I haven't had the time or interest to read the whole dramatic event. Though, I do remember running across some rather unsavory posts by you in my cursory browsings of that situation. It was something along the lines of publicly posting PMs of messages intended to be kept private....

The point of the matter is that you seem to be assuming ill intent even after your concern was addressed. Every single transaction a person makes in life carries the risk of being a scam and we don't find out until after the scam happens. Exercise your due diligence, of course, but your leap from incorrect email address to full on public scam alert is a bit hysterical to say the least.

And, by the way... Where the fuck did smoothie say anything about a forced refund?

Because I never did. I offered one. Simply that.
vip
Activity: 840

I never said he has scammed, and I said that in the response he deleted.

Smoothie also said he was not going to force a refund, but had only offered it.

My point was about the e-mail is that it should be changed esp now he is aware of the false trust issue it makes.
legendary
Goat if you want to be civil I can be civil. You look like you are looking for a reason to cry/whine/etc.

If you want a refund (your choice and not forcing you)....i'll give you one.

I answered your question and you deleted it. Not cool man.

What do you want? I've answered your questions yet you keep coming back as if there is some big conspiracy to get you.

I've offered you a refund. If you don't want to take the refund that is fine.

You are derailing my thread that is why I deleted your posts after WARNING you to stop being insistent on small details of an email being matter.

If you did not want me to answer, why did you ask me the question? I answered it and clearly you did not want others to see what I said about your history so you got rid of it quickly yet still try to act like this is about your fake e-mail and not a trust issue.

What question? Where? I did not ask you anything I simple said the following.

You have a point. But have I ever scammed anyone. So your nit picking has no bearing on me please stop or I will start deleting your posts. I've addressed your issue and yet you keep going on and on.

Now can you give it a rest? Your point was that scammers dont scam until they scam. Okay I heard you out. But what is your point? If you don't have a point besides your own conspiracies of emails and questions not being asked, I am going to ask you for a second time, please stop posting if there is no relevance to my OP.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Really, you cant even keep track how many you sold or how many you have left.....?
I havent ordered any, and I probably wont, but I just think its a little strange smoothie is spending so much time on this post arguing with people when he supposedly has a lot of orders coming through, you would think he would be attending to that....  I dont know, just smells fishy to me
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In Gord We Trust

vip
Goat if you want to be civil I can be civil. You look like you are looking for a reason to cry/whine/etc.

What do you want? I've answered your questions yet you keep coming back as if there is some big conspiracy to get you.

You are derailing my thread that is why I deleted your posts after WARNING you to stop being insistent on small details of an email being matter.

If you did not want me to answer, why did you ask me the question? I answered it and clearly you did not want others to see what I said about your history so you got rid of it quickly yet still try to act like this is about your fake e-mail and not a trust issue.

legendary
Smoothie,
How many of these coins are sold already?!?!  I would really like to purchase 4 more if i can!

I haven't dont a quick count but I still have some left. I do have to give everyone a fair chance to purchase them. Smiley

BTW thank you for your order.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Smoothie,
How many of these coins are sold already?!?!  I would really like to purchase 4 more if i can!
vip

legendary

legendary

You have a point. But have I ever scammed anyone. So your nit picking has no bearing on me please stop or I will start deleting your posts. I've addressed your issue and yet you keep going on and on.
legendary
Goat,

If my email bothers you that much I don't mind sending back your payment for you order. Let me know. Even though I said I wouldn't do refunds, I will make an exception with just you since you want to make such a big deal out of a really tiny detail which had no bearing on any form of "scam" or "misrepresentation".

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

vip

legendary

Goat... Jesus Christ. Is there a sale or auction on this forum that you don't nit-pick and smear with shit? Your talking to the master troll on this forum. Was it seriously not clear to you that [email protected] was a joke?

Obviously not. Hence my previous post. I need to spell some things out for users. No problem.

Activity: 711
Merit: 532
OP: I sent you an e-mail at your stated e-mail address "Email:    [email protected]"  It seemed to fail. When will this get fixed?

Thanks.

Sorry you can reach me at [email protected].

Been meaning to update that. So much to do so little time. Thanks goat.

Do you or did you work for info.com ?

No it was simply a place holder because I had not use for that field. I'll update it later on today or tomorrow. A bit busy today.

BTW thanks for your order Goat.  Smiley

You have the option of making the e-mail not public. No need to lie. Looks bad now that you are no longer just a troll but trying to be a trusted business guy.

You are welcome for the order. I look forward to getting the coins.

It wasn't a lie. It was a place holder for my account. Not sure why I put it there initially two years ago. Only recently did I start my business selling these coins and you are already accusing me of lying because of my email listing? Thanks goat.

When you get the coins I hope you do enjoy them.  Smiley

You claimed that was your e-mail. You did lie. We expect trolls to lie and mislead but now you are asking people to trust you, it would be best if you did not do this sort of thing.

I assumed you were connected with that company and that helped me trust you and was part of the reason why I placed the order. I just made a note of it here so others are also not tricked.

Okay goat. If you say so. The email was [email protected]. Not a lie. If it were a lie would I have given you my email the first chance I got? No.

If you want to view it that way, by all means that is up to you.

Would a better word be misrepresentation? I just hope you did not do it to gain trust from the community.
[email protected]? Seriously? It was obviously a placeholder. Who has [email protected]? Relax.
legendary
Simply put: The email is not a real email for me. It was a place holder since I created the account 2 years ago.

Is that truthful enough for you?

Pages:
Jump to: