Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 46. (Read 133714 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"Ignorance never settles a question."
These are way beyond Casascius price:value ratios Cheesy

Casascius had 500 in his first silver run. They are significantly more rare. People who buy these should be buying them cuz they like the coin or the idea, not to every get their money back out of them.

I bought two myself but I'm fully aware the resale value will be lower than what I paid.
You cant say these coins or casacius coins are rare, because anyone can have them made, anyone, its not difficult. For the idiots buying these and casacius, I dont understand why they just didnt have their own made  lol
+1
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Casascius had 500 in his first silver run. They are significantly more rare. People who buy these should be buying them cuz they like the coin or the idea, not to every get their money back out of them.

I bought two myself but I'm fully aware the resale value will be lower than what I paid.
You cant say these coins or casacius coins are rare, because anyone can have them made, anyone, its not difficult. For the idiots buying these and casacius, I dont understand why they just didnt have their own made  lol
I think someone should make plastic 1 LTC coins ( cheap cheerful and would only cost 1.5ltc each with less than 5ltc shipping for up to 100 )
+ How does someone figure 10 LTC $25 for shipping? LOL, sounds more like a scam to me
vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
I think someone should make plastic 1 LTC coins ( cheap cheerful and would only cost 1.5ltc each with less than 5ltc shipping for up to 100 )

I wouldn't buy them. Too cheesey. I do think that that would be a practical approach if they were widely accepted at brick & mortar locations, however.

The only value these coins have is : $10 in Silver, and 10 LTC, which is 14 LTC all together.

Its a joke to pay what hes asking honestly. Not only that there is no guarantee you will even get the coin. People are paying a very high premium they will never get back, the premium is higher on these than Chinese silver pandas for crying out loud.
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
The price is absolutely ridiculous, 28 per coin, and 10 for shipping Huh

lol,   FAILED LAUNCH

he will sell 100 or so with no effort.
Just proof there are more idiots than we thought on here.
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
just proves how greedy everyone is
vip

lol,   FAILED LAUNCH

probably already has.

id not bet on that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

lol,   FAILED LAUNCH

probably already has.
vip

lol,   FAILED LAUNCH

lol,   FAILED LAUNCH
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
WTF, 10 LTC to ship one coin? If we order two coins is it 20 LTC to ship?

If you are in the U.S. it is 10 LTC to ship 2 coins.
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
WTF, 10 LTC to ship one coin? If we order two coins is it 20 LTC to ship?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
I have to declare myself out the postage price is insane nice coins but there's no way I will pay that much for them !

yeah I was looking forward to them and even defending the pricing earlier, but for 2 coins just via USPS at well over $40 postage I am kinda stunned.

I am seeing $23.76?

18ltc.....gee ur getting ur ltc cheap?
I mine ltc
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
does molecular now resell those in EU?
legendary
Activity: 1876
I have to declare myself out the postage price is insane nice coins but there's no way I will pay that much for them !

yeah I was looking forward to them and even defending the pricing earlier, but for 2 coins just via USPS at well over $40 postage I am kinda stunned.

I am seeing $23.76?

18ltc.....gee ur getting ur ltc cheap?
Pages:
Jump to: