Pages:
Author

Topic: learn english - page 13. (Read 2598 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
May 21, 2017, 05:22:56 PM
i advice you add some people in skype or fb or other social networks and try to chat with them every day, it will give you good practice and after several week you will learn  spoken  english very well

good luck
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
May 21, 2017, 05:15:28 PM
https://www.duolingo.com/course/en/ar/Learn-English-Online

the internet has some wonderful resources.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
May 21, 2017, 01:36:28 PM
try to hire some private teacher, it will be good for you
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
May 21, 2017, 09:22:48 AM
hi all, i want to learn english good. hope you will help me. thank you.

Do like I did with Spanish. Go take some private lessons, preferably with a group of students so that it's not so expensive. There are plenty of adults that do it, there's nothing weird about it. Sure you may not find it as easy as a child would to learn the language, but there are some bonuses. You can meet friends and even friends of the opposite sex there Smiley

By the way if it wasn't advice you were seeking, but English lessons from people on the forum I doubt we can help you, but ask away if you want to know something specific like grammar related or whatever.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
May 21, 2017, 08:44:37 AM
Unfortunately, if you chat on the forum it will be very difficult to learn the language. Indeed, in the study of language is of great importance phonetics. When I taught English in school I had good grades, but when I first heard the English language I did not understand.
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
May 21, 2017, 08:02:29 AM
now learn a foreign language is ridiculous. because technology has progressed a lot. you can handle the work without talking.

what is there for translation applications? in the future Artificial Intelligence Technology will solve this problem.
Activity: 18
May 21, 2017, 03:49:49 AM
If you have little to none English education, I suggest you start from somewhere with maybe Duolingo at least or even better something that's in your native language. At the same time with this simply use the internet as potently as you can. Watch lots of youtube videos, read lots of text, hang around here in BTT. This will give you tons of practice. You'll see how it gets clearer and clearer what we're talking about. Hope you can understand this somehow or at least google translate it.
Activity: 30
May 21, 2017, 03:05:02 AM
I suggest you Murphy's Essential Grammar in Use. Very decent and popular grammar book you might have already been given in advice.
Also you may watch movies with English subtitles, read English books, and use it as much as you can, because in theory, practice is simple but it's not.
Activity: 139
Merit: 20
May 20, 2017, 01:52:16 PM
I doubt someone can teach you on here, but I'll give you a few tips that helped me along the way.
I speak English very well and I never took the time to learn grammar at school, but rather spent my time watching movies, listening to songs, playing video games, etc. when I was a kid and because of that I always had the upper hand on those who paid for English classes.

So I suggest you do the same. Go watch/play/read/listen to English stuff and even if you don't understand it, subtitles or translations (to some degree) can help you a lot. It's not something you learn over the night, but it will surely prepare you for one on one conversations.

After that you can hit up some people on social media and try to make friends with them, while letting them know ahead that you're not very good when it comes to English. Be careful though, some people may not have the patience to talk to foreigners.

Apart from that, you can always search up random words on Google and learn some basic stuff that you would say in daily situations. Just don't start off with grammar, because I think it slows people down a lot in the process and might even make them quit early.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
May 20, 2017, 01:12:53 PM
hi all, i want to learn english good. hope you will help me. thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: