Pages:
Author

Topic: learn english - page 8. (Read 2598 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 02:25:01 AM
How to learn English, I think the best way of learning English is through interaction with others, reading novels, watching  films and lot more,  and don't be shy if someone is correcting you
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 12:48:00 AM
The best way to learn a new language is to have a dictionary book in handy with you. You can study yourself with the book in handy usually they have books like that in Amazon.com
Activity: 124
April 03, 2018, 12:43:24 AM

I really like studying English. English is a very important language in life. English is the international language, the common language. Therefore, learning English is extremely important to us
Activity: 26
April 02, 2018, 02:23:31 PM
The best way is possibly watching movies without subtitle and using an app called Duolingo same time.
that's how i learned English
Activity: 76
April 02, 2018, 01:47:13 PM
I always recommend to watch any videos in English, it helps a lot
Activity: 74
April 02, 2018, 01:29:28 PM
It'll be difficult for someone here to teach you. I suggest you seek help from people who are really good in English like friends or family. If you want to learn by your own, you can start by reading books about grammar and sentence construction. If you're having trouble in translating words in your mother tongue in English, you can use a dictionary.
Reading novels and exposing yourself to books, articles, and newspapers written in English is also a good method.
Activity: 38
April 02, 2018, 12:12:36 PM
maybe effective way to expand the world of english maybe read english story book or so any book looks you feel glad when you watch the show english words and above all read English & Tagalog dictionary.
Activity: 28
April 02, 2018, 10:13:30 AM
The best way is to start reading newspapers,sit in your room read out loud .Watch English news and english tv channels.
Go to youtube.com ,there are a lot of videos on how to learn english listen to them.
For a non speaking english person the best way to learn is the hard way and you can start with some of the suggestion's as i said.
also one important suggestion is to start speaking and practicing with people who know english maybe from your office ,friends or family.
Activity: 47
April 02, 2018, 07:28:39 AM
Try to read the english newspaper THE TIMES or THE TELEGRAPH regularly and follow dictionary wherever needed. thats enough
Activity: 114
March 22, 2018, 04:26:24 AM
There are many ways to learn English. We can learn English through school, learn English through movies. For me, I like learning English through songs.
Activity: 10
March 21, 2018, 11:46:29 AM
you can use  Translator apps . its better for lern english
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 11:10:01 AM
Watch movies. People in small countries know English because of the have no translations on TV
Activity: 52
March 21, 2018, 08:54:36 AM
I think English is very important, so you should learn it. My experience when I was in school, I always underestimated my English lessons. and right now I'm very sorry about that, until now I can not bebahasa english. because English is very useful in the modern day.
Activity: 137
March 21, 2018, 07:38:16 AM
I suggest watching youtube videos, it might help you
Activity: 25
March 21, 2018, 06:10:06 AM
I think English is very important, so you should learn it. My experience when I was in school, I always underestimated my English lessons. and right now I'm very sorry about that, until now I can not bebahasa english. because English is very useful in the modern day. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 14
January 24, 2018, 08:28:32 AM
I also want to learn english ... I skip my english class during my secondary school and now i regret it ... Now I join many event like speaking competition and try to improve myself ...
Activity: 166
January 24, 2018, 08:25:39 AM
hi all, i want to learn english good. hope you will help me. thank you.

Try to listen to the favorite music, watch favorite movies basically wrap yourself with english as much as you can.
If you do not have a person to talk to you can think in english, try to describe anything using english.
Do want you like and try to integrate engish as much as possible in it.
Activity: 105
January 24, 2018, 08:16:13 AM
All English learners want to improve their English as quickly as possible, but as you know, it can be a difficult process! For you to learn well, you will need to work on all areas of the language. The four main fields for you to focus on are: Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening. At EC, our English courses promote these 'core skills' because they're essential in becoming a fluent English speaker.
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
December 10, 2017, 06:54:59 AM
i can not help you, i also learn english. I tried to watch some marvel movies with English subtitle. you can also use my tricks. Smiley
Activity: 13
December 10, 2017, 10:21:04 AM
Use the Internet
The internet is an amazing invention, which changes our way of life. While it's nice to read "People" every day or chat with friends online, it's useless if we do not use the internet to learn the language. There are also many English language courses that provide free online learning applications. Of course there is still much you can do for yourself. As you are doing right now.
Pages:
Jump to: