Pages:
Author

Topic: learn english - page 5. (Read 2598 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 07:49:55 AM
Learn And practicee
Activity: 9
May 13, 2018, 07:48:09 AM
Duolingo is a great app to learn languages  Wink
Activity: 99
May 13, 2018, 07:45:51 AM
Adit yourself in any english speaking courses and hats it. its the easiest way i know
Activity: 154
May 08, 2018, 09:00:14 AM
I really like to learn english because english is international language hence from that we must learn and learn english besides beneficial for us very useful uga for others
Activity: 196
May 08, 2018, 08:09:16 AM
I want to learn more and more in english because english is the international language so all of people need to learn this language.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
May 08, 2018, 07:57:38 AM
 Grammar can be boring if you do lots of grammar exercises in a row. I am an English teacher, and I can assure you with a professional and skilled teacher, grammar can be fun and interesting. I use communicative approach during my lessons, so the main goal is communication in English. Of course, there are lots of examples of self-studying foreign languages, but it is much harder and it will take you much longer  than with a teacher. Watching fims, listening to music are nice EXTRA ways of improving your language skills.
Activity: 7
May 06, 2018, 02:36:39 AM
Learing a language is really difficult. You must practice every day to improve your english.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 02:16:59 AM
Always practice the language. Surround yourself with people who talks the language fluently.
Activity: 197
May 06, 2018, 01:55:54 AM

You need to listen to music to watch movies in English. It is very helpful.
Activity: 196
May 05, 2018, 11:33:57 PM
I want to learn more and more in english because this is the international language and all people need to learn this language too.
Activity: 116
May 05, 2018, 11:07:46 PM
I doubt someone can teach you on here, but I'll give you a few tips that helped me along the way.
I speak English very well and I never took the time to learn grammar at school, but rather spent my time watching movies, listening to songs, playing video games, etc. when I was a kid and because of that I always had the upper hand on those who paid for English classes.

So I suggest you do the same. Go watch/play/read/listen to English stuff and even if you don't understand it, subtitles or translations (to some degree) can help you a lot. It's not something you learn over the night, but it will surely prepare you for one on one conversations.

After that you can hit up some people on social media and try to make friends with them, while letting them know ahead that you're not very good when it comes to English. Be careful though, some people may not have the patience to talk to foreigners.

Apart from that, you can always search up random words on Google and learn some basic stuff that you would say in daily situations. Just don't start off with grammar, because I think it slows people down a lot in the process and might even make them quit early.

This is a really great tips! Thank you
Activity: 29
May 05, 2018, 08:23:39 PM
listen to English songs, watch movies and videos, read English books
Activity: 29
May 05, 2018, 02:08:47 PM
Nowadays there are many ways to learn a foreign language. I would start with an online course
Activity: 56
May 05, 2018, 10:40:50 AM
hi all, i want to learn english good. hope you will help me. thank you.
This is good to learn English in this forum is easier to speak English
Activity: 98
May 05, 2018, 10:12:32 AM
I have been studying English for two years but I still can not speak fluently.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
May 05, 2018, 10:07:58 AM
Read as many white papers as you can
Haha, that is a funny advice. Gonna try it soon. Actually, this is a very interesting question, some people start learning a language with grammar, and others try to communicate using some basic words. You choose your comfortable way. Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 107
May 05, 2018, 08:02:00 AM
download app- Hello English - it is best to learn english
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 05, 2018, 04:31:40 AM
You can start learning basic English, don't force yourself to speak fluent English if you can't, it is hard at 1st because it is also difficult for me before, especially I didn't used to it since I was a kid, unlike my son, he knows how to speak good English because he start listening and watching English cartoons like Baby TV or cartoon networks, It really depends on your environment, but you can also learn English if you always use it in your everyday lives, you'll get used to it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
May 05, 2018, 01:51:30 AM

Hey, I can help you with studying English. Cause I am a professional interpreter and a teacher (6-year experience). if you are interested and a bounty hunter)) so send me a personal message, if you are interested, we'll talk) english.with.nelly - my instagram

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
May 04, 2018, 01:27:28 PM
There are a lot of effective ways to learn and improve your English.
Reading plenty of books, magazines and newspapers, watching movies
and reading comics throughout the years aided me quite well.  
Learn and try to enjoy while your at it, that usually works fine.
Pages:
Jump to: