Pages:
Author

Topic: learn english - page 7. (Read 2598 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 09:15:46 PM
I advice everyone to watch movies ! it really helps !!
Activity: 121
April 08, 2018, 10:24:18 AM
bitcointalk, book, bible, tv shows with subtitles, and some good vocabulary
Activity: 21
April 08, 2018, 03:21:04 AM
I can't Speak English and i want to learn Speaking english good...
May be You can Help me  Sad Sad

Only you can help yourself. Becouse if you have wishes you will be speaking\reading and listenning everyday for 20 min, its enought. Its the best method to learn the Eng
Activity: 33
April 08, 2018, 03:09:20 AM
I can't Speak English and i want to learn Speaking english good...
May be You can Help me  Sad Sad
Activity: 58
April 08, 2018, 02:59:53 AM
Learn And practicee
Activity: 37
April 08, 2018, 02:56:24 AM
watch english movies or reading english newspaper.....better u can join spoken or writeing english coaching center.
Activity: 84
April 08, 2018, 12:23:16 AM
Here are some advice that I can give. You can try doing it.
Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Be confident. People can only correct your mistakes when they hear you make them.

Surround yourself in English. Put yourself in an all English speaking environment where you can learn passively. The best way to learn is through speaking.

Practise every day. Make yourself a study plan. Decide how much time a week you are going to spend studying and stick to it. Establish a routine.

Tell your family and friends about your study plan. Get them to push you to study and also don’t let them interrupt you.

Practise the 4 core skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening. They all need to be worked on for you to improve.
Keep a notebook of new words you learn. Use them in sentences and try to say them at least 3 times when you speak.

I hope it will help! 🤗
Activity: 238
April 08, 2018, 12:17:54 AM
hay dude
I guess I just like you are not so good at speaking english
but I want to know and understand English
I try to find friends who can as a teacher to learn English
I also often play online games that speak english
BTW  where you are from which country?Huh  Grin
Activity: 52
April 07, 2018, 07:09:11 PM
Adit yourself in any english speaking courses and hats it. its the easiest way i know
Activity: 14
April 07, 2018, 10:32:02 AM
for today's learning English is indispensable because the international language in agreement is English
Activity: 154
April 07, 2018, 09:40:47 AM
hi all, i want to learn english good. hope you will help me. thank you.
most important and most basic to pass up in English. As discussed earlier, the basic foundations of learning English are the most basic and this is by learning the forms.

For those who do not know yet, Tenses is a verb form that exists in English that is useful to show the condition of time (present, future or past).

most important and most basic to pass up in English. As discussed earlier, the basic foundations of learning English are the most basic and this is by learning the forms.

For those who do not know yet, Tenses is a verb form that exists in English that is useful to show the condition of time (present, future or past).

So, it is not a strange thing why our compilations buy books on the basics, the first one we found on the first page of this book is about these tenses because tenses are the main element and that will develop our English install ability.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 09:01:05 AM
If you dont know english that doesnt means you are illiterate  because talents start to express themselves by the native languages only
Activity: 5
April 05, 2018, 10:02:06 PM
Like many peaople before me, I recommend seeking something that you feel interested with, Like if you like sport, watch channels that talk about sports with subtitle in your tv, or use duolingo app as a tool, In my case I started with tv shows, reading articles and trying to understand the meaning then translated the words that I didn't understand, that help me a lot, yet my grammar isn't good enough but it is something at least

Activity: 20
April 05, 2018, 09:50:39 PM
if you want to learn good english then you must use tutor which is reliable in english field
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
April 05, 2018, 09:37:23 PM
learning English is very difficult, but if there is intention to be able to speak english will be with his own, the most important to learn and try.
Activity: 112
April 05, 2018, 08:45:07 PM
doesnt your school teaches you english as the second language? if it does then why you need to get involved in courses?
Activity: 6
April 03, 2018, 10:10:05 PM
I think you should study with an English teacher who has understood and studied in detail, it will be very easy for you to learn
Activity: 80
April 03, 2018, 09:30:29 PM
I will advice you the same thing that my mom adviced me that is too watch english movie, play english language games, read books that re in english.
Activity: 28
April 03, 2018, 08:39:30 PM
Study the simple words "watch the movie and read English Dictionary of expand our knowledge in English.
Activity: 140
April 03, 2018, 02:27:26 AM
To learn English, you should have more practice
watch movies and listen to the songs in English, and speak it as much as you can
Pages:
Jump to: