Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from your mistakes - page 22. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 108
July 29, 2018, 07:36:49 PM
That's right, learn from the mistakes is the best way for us to learn. Not just for trading but for life experience. Don't do the same mistakes but sometimes we did it again. We can success with learning from our mistakes.
Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 29, 2018, 07:27:51 PM
Yes, it is very insulting to lose tokens so much! We all make such mistakes. I also somehow transferred my tokens completely forgetting that they would burn and they were burnt(
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 07:25:24 PM
It is through our mistakes that we will truly learn. We just need to be objective of those mistakes so we can learn from them. A few stumbles should not stop us from reaching our goals. The good thing about stumbling and falling is that we have no choice but to get up. And there is no other way we can go about it! Another good thing about mistakes is that we can make reference of them in case a similar case happens in the future. Because no matter how hard we try to avoid committing the same mistake in the future, there are times that we tend to forget.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 07:22:57 PM
Some mistakes are very costly though. I think it is good practice to make new friends. Learn from their mistakes instead of through your own experience. Saves you time
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
July 29, 2018, 07:13:25 PM
Almost all of the people who are successful experience or did many mistakes. No one is perfect that is why it is common for a human or people to make mistakes. Instead of agonizing and being frustrated, they should make it to their advantage, and that is making their mistakes as a lesson and learn from it. It will help you grow and be successful.
Exactly.All people have made their own mistakes because life isn't perfect at all.But learning from them will give you more advantage.Because the processes involved in life just keeps on repeating,you just have to do it right the next time you fall.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
July 29, 2018, 07:06:45 PM
Then for the next day, you should read carefully the rules that exchange given to you.
Doing a wrong small thing can lead lose of all your money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 06:59:46 PM
We must try to learn from the mistakes of others, but if this does not work out and does not work out, then we need to learn from our own mistakes.
Activity: 126
July 29, 2018, 11:10:39 AM
Almost all of the people who are successful experience or did many mistakes. No one is perfect that is why it is common for a human or people to make mistakes. Instead of agonizing and being frustrated, they should make it to their advantage, and that is making their mistakes as a lesson and learn from it. It will help you grow and be successful.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 28, 2018, 11:51:26 PM
learning from our mistakes is a good lesson for us so we can analyze what we did before and if somehow we know our mistake, then we can make sure that in other time, we don't have to make the same error. but some of us still cannot learn from their mistake, and they were making another mistake, but they even don't know where is the error. learning from a mistake is just a way for us to increase our skill and our knowledge so we can make a better than before and we can try to make a more significant profit than before too.
Activity: 194
Merit: 103
July 28, 2018, 03:19:37 AM
Admitting our mistakes and learning from them is a very essential factor that helps us to move forward and one has to be always receptive to correction and review because no one is better than the others, we all make mistakes and we have to share our thoughts and help each other to be able to advance.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
July 28, 2018, 03:18:36 AM
Like what most people say, we learn from our mistakes, but not only we could also learn from our success. Success and mistakes gives us experience and knowledge. We must also remember to consider the time we rendering in crypto.
Activity: 56
July 28, 2018, 03:00:29 AM
thank you for the experience you shared, sir. indeed we will be very angry if we make a mistake, but from that mistake we can really take many lessons from it. I am new here, and I will learn more about crypto.
Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 02:58:29 AM
Making mistakes is not a problem. The problem comes when the mistake keeps repeating itself with same effect. Not learning from one's mistakes is the highest problem.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 02:44:55 AM
You have to read about any coin you are dealing with; the only times when I made mistakes in crypto was not selling at market peak in January and when I got hack of my Eth wallet without knowing where the hack came from
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 02:38:49 AM
Sometimes it's hard for many people even if you've been in crypto for years and you're professional at crypto, it's important to take a lesson from everything, from mistakes or from our success.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 02:37:13 AM
Yes ! we must learn on our mistakes so that we are not going to do that mistakes again and it will serves as a lesson for us to handle our emotions on handling cryptos.

Definitely Yes I agree with you mate. Sometimes we need to experience that mistakes to tell us that we are not in the right track. Experience in the best teacher in life. If  you know that it is a mistake already don't do it again. Repeated mistake is not good. So if you have taken mistakes decision with your cryptocurrency, learned from it and  don't do it again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 02:15:14 AM
It sometimes be hard for many even though you are in crypto for years, it is important to take lessons from everything. That is only way to gain something against the loss.
Yes, right. the longer we learn and understand about the world of Cryptocurrencies then we will be more intelligent in knowing the best thing. make the experience as a motive for success. unyielding spirit and keep on fighting then you will get the best in Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 01:57:20 AM
Thank you for sharing your mistake about Stellar. We are all human, we are not machines, and humans always make mistakes. The important thing is to learn how to learn from our fathers as you say, and not to repeat them.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 01:32:59 AM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

It is normal to commit mistakes but it is important to take note on out faults. For us not to do it the next time around and to ensure gains. In crypto, we will experience losses if we will continue with our mistakes.   

Activity: 812
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 12:26:29 AM
so, what happens to your transaction? whether successful or failed?

I think, we do not be careless, reading first is better than we lose our assets because of our ignorance.

and, your topic gives me knowledge of XLM service transactions. thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: