Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from your mistakes - page 18. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 04:07:46 PM
Statistics show that most people learn only from their mistakes without making any conclusions from other people's mistakes. I hope that at least some people will draw some conclusions from your message.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 04:00:30 PM
Thank you for sharing that but I am believer that the most precious lessons that we ever can take as those that we have experienced on ourselves, it is good to learn from others but it is not always working that way.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 06:22:22 AM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

This is good advice. A lot of people should listen to it. They say experience is the best teacher I agree, but it is also best if you learn from the experiences of other people so you do not end up making the same mistakes. thanks for sharing OP, we should not focus on our past mistakes, rather we should learn from it in order to make ourselves better investors.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
August 01, 2018, 04:19:10 AM
Life is too short to learn from your own mistakes alone, try to learn from others too. Like never over leverage while trading on margin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 04:32:45 PM
Yes of course, you must learn from your mistakes to be able a better person or investors in this kind of business and industry and also to survive from the challenges that you will be encounter.
Own mistake can also for our best option why we have to learn on it and this could be your pattern while you are here on crypto so time may pass you can also have to made some decision out of being to be more as a better person yet of it. Well the more chances of being on the good trader and a investor can be made by your own experience here cause you can understand very well the best thing that you may have to know here.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 04:27:09 PM
My biggest mistake was when i was traiding on EtherDelta and filling airdrop forms at the same time and by mistake put my private key insead of ETH address in the form. I even dont remember what airdrop it was. But as i understand my private key appeared in some spreadsheet. Now when i am traiding - i do only this. So, learn from my mistake, it cost me smth like 1000$.
Activity: 336
July 31, 2018, 04:02:12 PM
I think that every person should learn from his/her mistakes always, this especially refers to traders who want to be successful and earn good money without experiencing losses
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
July 31, 2018, 03:59:45 PM
I made many mistakes. Yes, they are not critical, but very offensive. I bought shit coins, participated in dubious projects. However, I never spent the last money on it. And the penultimate is the same. Smiley
Activity: 434
July 31, 2018, 02:58:11 PM
Mistakes are common happenings in crypto but the most important thing is how well we learn from our mistakes. The most common mistakes in crypto of which I'm a victim is greed. Let's learn from our faults.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
July 31, 2018, 02:53:07 PM
Yes of course, you must learn from your mistakes to be able a better person or investors in this kind of business and industry and also to survive from the challenges that you will be encounter.
Activity: 132
July 31, 2018, 08:46:18 AM
Getting experience on making mistakes is the best way to learn information in very confident way, you will remember all your mistakes for a long time.
Activity: 38
July 31, 2018, 06:04:31 AM
much thanks to you for the experience you shared, sir. surely we will be extremely irate in the event that we commit an error, however from that misstep we can truly take numerous exercises from it. I am new here, and I will take in more about crypto.
Activity: 96
July 31, 2018, 05:27:39 AM
I am very glad that you can share this with us. I think you are very good. You can always stick to it. Yes, yes, whether it is in the world of encryption, no matter what, failing, knowing where you are wrong, you must learn from it. Lessons, this can be successful
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 31, 2018, 05:25:38 AM
Thank you for an interesting tube top. I also believe that you need to learn from mistakes. We need more of those where professionals can share their experience.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
July 31, 2018, 03:31:35 AM
Absolutely right! On the mistakes we always learn, how many of them I had I do not remember))) But with experience everything becomes simple! But even automatism must be controlled!
I agree with you. Part of what is happening in the market now is a cool chance to analyze the global correction and subsequently know how to act in this situation.
Activity: 240
July 31, 2018, 02:45:07 AM
Absolutely right! On the mistakes we always learn, how many of them I had I do not remember))) But with experience everything becomes simple! But even automatism must be controlled!
Activity: 81
July 31, 2018, 02:42:01 AM
This is the positive thing that someone learn from other people's mistake . But only few people can learn from someone's mistake . I do not regret my mistakes. I consider this a great experience.

Activity: 364
July 31, 2018, 02:39:31 AM
One of the important aspects of trading in crypto can be identified as a "psychological factor" Many newcomers have come to the crypto market after opening the deal seeing that the schedule went in the "reverse direction" start convulsively clicking the mouse closing the deal and opening a new one in the opposite. As a result, they fix the loss in the first transaction and in addition to everything their initial forecast turns out to be correct! And of course you yourself understand what this leads to in the end.
copper member
Activity: 210
July 31, 2018, 02:31:30 AM
The mistake I made is buying altcoins without waiting for the price to be at strong support level.
I trade without using stop loss and that is one of the mistakes I made of which once the support is broken,the coins I bought keep on going down and due to instability on the price of bitcoin some of the coins I bought have not reach the cost price let alone taking profit.
The lesson I learned is to be patient enough in trading not provided you go long even if it means trading three times in a month.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
July 31, 2018, 02:22:00 AM
Crypto is am institution that has no graduate, because things usually getting new everyday and you learn everyday but there is still one that once you know it can't be change, no perfect man and people do make mistake but crypto at times give signal of past but change in short time , well it all about decision taking and not been emotional in decision taking because every seconds count in crypto if you miss it then the rest is history.
Pages:
Jump to: