Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from your mistakes - page 23. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 102
July 27, 2018, 11:47:51 PM
I had a big mistake when I earned a $ 2000 token baunty campaign and sold everything. Now they would cost 10 times more, and only 3 months passed.
That sometimes happened when you are not sure if the coin price gonna up or down and you decided early because afraid of negative change. Well, we have different experienced where I am waiting for the good price and hold for how many months but turned out to lose and gain small profit as I sold it with low price because I needed the money. That is how hard to decide because price is unstable.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 11:01:03 PM
Well done for sharing your mistake. As you have learnt a lesson and shared it here, others will learn from it as well. It is sometimes very hard for others to admint their mistakes because of pride.

Experience is a best teacher and it easy for us to learn as we accept the mistakes we make.  But if you let your pride overpower ,you will never learn from your mistakes. Even our experiences can help other people to make a wise decision to make sure not make the same mistakes.

agree, indeed we must learn from previous experience. because it is very important for us to change our mistakes for the better. so we have to learn diligently again, like reading about information and making decisions appropriately. whether the work is good for us or not.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
July 27, 2018, 10:32:27 PM
I had a big mistake when I earned a $ 2000 token baunty campaign and sold everything. Now they would cost 10 times more, and only 3 months passed.

I have made such mistake but that was in the year 2017, but this year 2018, I have not seen any coin of such that three months after ICO is rising up to 10 times. please if you can, do share the information here with me or private message me. I would love to research about it and know if I will invest on it or not.

Thanks in anticipation.
Activity: 75
July 27, 2018, 10:23:50 PM
For me it is better to learn from mistakes rather than being frustrated because of it. You can get benefit from your mistakes, I don't say that it is good to make mistakes but people really do mistakes from time to time so rather than being negative or be affected by it, it is better to turn it into a positive one by making it a lesson that you can learn from it. And the next time you encounter or someone you know encounters something related to that, you can give an advice and at the same time help that person.
Activity: 126
July 27, 2018, 09:50:33 PM
Everyone had made mistakes in their life. Others feel frustrated about their past mistakes but it is better to use it as a lesson so that you can learn something from it and the next time you won't do it again. It is the same with cryptocurrency. There will be a time that you will fail but it is worth learning from that mistake since it will help you grow and make you experience different things and you will know what to do when that time comes.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
July 27, 2018, 09:06:59 PM
thank you for sharing your experience to this forum.
and what I know now do not ever assume everything is the same with each other to transact.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
July 27, 2018, 08:58:04 PM
Selling any coin at a low price only to see it go up 10 times more later on is something lots of people have seen including me. Also, buying some coin during a correction only to see it go down another 50-80% is also another learning experience. But nobody can time the buys and sells perfectly but it works out fine for the long term holders.
Activity: 41
July 27, 2018, 08:54:11 PM
Admiting your oversights is something to be thankful for to do, it can facilitate the agony from that errors and understood that you must be cautious next time. You are by all account not the only individual that had a few errors in crypto, there are huge amounts of missteps occurs in crypto regular and a considerable measure disillusionment exist that conveyed more uncertainty to your self, yet the most critical thing is, acknowledge that oversights and proceed onward. Like for your situation you missed to include a reminder in your exchange, at that point you lost your cash in your own particular errors,
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
July 27, 2018, 06:08:45 AM
Trading at a crypto exchange we remember our own mistakes well because they are usually punished by loss of money.
You can read a thousand times about other people's mistakes and do not remember them until you make it yourself.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
July 26, 2018, 07:16:57 AM
Experience is the most important element of success here despite patience. I hope that everybody learns on his mistakes because only in this case development is possible.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 06:41:16 AM
My mistake was not to buy a large quantity of NEO, I bought a lot of other altcoins, which are then sold one of them was the EOS, I was disappointed in the project, and in a week it has grown very strongly, has now decided to fully trust and not to sell them.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 06:39:50 AM
Yes, it is very good to learn from your mistake so that you will not repeat the same again. Before you do anything in crypto, take your time to sturdy the platform you want to use and note every important thing before you go ahead wit it and also be patient.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 04:04:24 PM

I wonder what kind of project it was? As far as I know, one usually sells all the tokens after a coin enters the exchange, and the price falls down. Only 1 project out of 100 rises after entering the market, that's why I'm interested in it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 04:07:44 PM
Activity: 164
July 21, 2018, 05:52:23 AM
Yes, everyone should learn from mistakes. This is a process of growth. You need to slowly accumulate your wealth of knowledge. Every detail of the cryptocurrency is very important because it has something to do with your money. You must be cautious.
Activity: 238
July 21, 2018, 05:48:47 AM
it is good when a person is able to learn from the mistakes of others and from their mistakes, to extract useful information from this, it is a very good quality that will help you to continue to go in the right direction.
Activity: 252
July 21, 2018, 05:45:03 AM
it's true that experience is the best teacher. if we want to learn from the experience of course we can be better in the future. besides, we also have to be more careful because in the world of cryptocurrency if we do things that wrong then it will be fatal. of course it will harm us. so be careful
Activity: 182
July 21, 2018, 05:31:14 AM
For example, I study on my own and on others' mistakes. Therefore, I know myself and I advise you never to hurry with the choice. In the back, no one pushes, and excitement will not lead to success. Always keep endurance and patience. And everything turned out
Activity: 308
July 21, 2018, 05:16:09 AM
Thanks for your sharing of this experience. I have not traded XLM yet. So this is a worthwhile lesson, I will keep in mind.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
July 21, 2018, 05:04:35 AM
Waoh, sorry for the lost. This mistake is costly but sometimes I blame developers for some errors new users make. For example if not including memo could cost you your token. Their should be a flag prompt that if you go ahead you will lose your token or something that will remind you to include memo so you can go ahead to do that..I am really not happy when people lose token like this I don't see it as a fair game.
Pages:
Jump to: