Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn from your mistakes - page 21. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 10:58:34 PM
actually, with the mistakes that we have done then we will aware of what our weaknesses are. therefore, the mistakes that we have done need to be learned in order that in the future doesn't make the mistakes again. besides, in cryptocurrency, we also have to be more careful in all things because if we wrong step then it will causing the fatal error.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 10:51:46 PM
No one is perfect, so inevitably we sometimes make mistakes. As you said, it's very important to learn from the mistakes we made. So we can take our steps more accurately in the future.

Those mistakes made us more knowledgeable rather than a rotting vegetable who doesn't have hope to grow anymore. Trading altcoins is a good reasons for us to pursue more dreams in life as possibilities. The more you fall is the more you need to rise back again and become more stronger
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 10:47:09 PM
yes of course we have to learn from our mistakes. everybody must have made a mistake, but I think only people who dare to learn from his mistakes will succeed, not those who contemplate his mistakes and failures.
Activity: 182
July 29, 2018, 10:44:29 PM
Everyone stumble and make mistakes in life if you know how to learn and learn from the mistakes you have made, you will have more experience as well as you will have certain benefits.
Activity: 165
July 29, 2018, 10:22:24 PM
Dear friend, thank you for sharing your sad experience. I hope this situation will be a good lesson for many users. It's a great idea to share your mistakes and bitter experiences. Since it is better to learn from someone else's mistakes than on your own. It is a pity that not always so poluchaetsya.

a You are right, this experience is what we did yesterday, whether it is a good or bad experience. so we start from now must learn from previous experience. let's learn from experience. Our experience can usually help others make wise decisions, or share with so many people that we do not make the same mistakes.
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 09:17:12 PM
man can never escape mistakes, even though he is an experienced person, because experience is a collection of errors being corrected, learning from mistakes is the key to wisdom and success, I am amazed that you will learn from your mistakes and not be ashamed to admit mistakes.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
July 29, 2018, 09:12:09 PM
I did mistake only when doing trading activity, that is trade on the exchange that does not have stop limit order as stop loss and trailling stop, and finally i can not handle big dump because bad news and many FUD in crypto market. This mistake make me loss more than 50%. And to make transfer any coin between exchange ot wallet , i always try to send it first by small amount and then second transfer all amount, just make sure everything is correct.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 09:03:10 PM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.
I really agree with you if we did not experience any mistakes ofcourse we will not learn anything that is new to us. We keep learning things from our mistakes and from the mistakes of other people that they had been sharing here all the time and I am so glad that you've shared yours because this is very helpful. Thank you so much and goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 137
July 29, 2018, 08:59:44 PM
It sometimes be hard for many even though you are in crypto for years, it is important to take lessons from everything. That is only way to gain something against the loss.
Anybody can commit mistakes and im agree to you, even though you are we can say expert you still make wrong descisions and it may be useful and your next project. and we have saying that experience is the best teacher.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
July 29, 2018, 08:56:59 PM
We must try to learn from the mistakes of others, but if this does not work out and does not work out, then we need to learn from our own mistakes.
When you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it, admit it, learn from it, and never ever repeat it.  Failure is sometimes are key to success, it has the power to turn us something better than we were before. Learning from our mistakes and acceptance is a proof of maturity and must be done in order to continue to life.
Yes, I really do agree with you. Mistakes are the portal of discovery of new things and correcting it to be right. It is a lesson to be learn by individual and not suppose to get discourage at all. Mistakes serve as a motivation to strive harder, meant for learning and not meant for repeating.
Yes I agree with that those mistakes from us and other people that they had been sharing here all the time is the best way to keep learning all the things that still new to us. That's how we come up for new knowledge that can build our own strategies and plans for our future trades.
Activity: 231
July 29, 2018, 08:56:47 PM
Indeed, there's a saying “To err is human” and “you live and you learn”.
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
July 29, 2018, 08:56:04 PM
No one is perfect, so inevitably we sometimes make mistakes. As you said, it's very important to learn from the mistakes we made. So we can take our steps more accurately in the future.
Activity: 378
July 29, 2018, 08:53:59 PM
Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.

Everybody has its own flaws that made us to be a better person. A person to be responsible in dealing any problems in life. Like involving in cryprocurrency, we need to discover how to deal it to gain profit. Just accept whatever failure that we experience in the volatility of the market for it will lead us to success!
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
July 29, 2018, 08:19:46 PM
I was bothered.

That is why before I do any transaction in crypto sphere I always think more 5 times before I click any transaction. If I am not really sure what will I do, I will make sure that I will watch any guides in youtube or check it here in the forum. There are only few coins that I am used to like BTC, ETH and NEO, about Stellar, I really don't have any idea. If you have done a mistake, acceptance is the key to move on. Glad you are able to accept your mistake.
Activity: 149
July 29, 2018, 08:04:25 PM
We must try to learn from the mistakes of others, but if this does not work out and does not work out, then we need to learn from our own mistakes.
When you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it, admit it, learn from it, and never ever repeat it.  Failure is sometimes are key to success, it has the power to turn us something better than we were before. Learning from our mistakes and acceptance is a proof of maturity and must be done in order to continue to life.
Yes, I really do agree with you. Mistakes are the portal of discovery of new things and correcting it to be right. It is a lesson to be learn by individual and not suppose to get discourage at all. Mistakes serve as a motivation to strive harder, meant for learning and not meant for repeating.
Activity: 154
July 29, 2018, 07:55:43 PM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
July 29, 2018, 07:47:26 PM
Learn from your mistakes even you had experience of losing money this will bring you success in the future. I had once sell all my coins that turns panic sell so when you experience this kind of mistakes treat this as lessons.
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
July 29, 2018, 07:44:26 PM
We can't go with our successful without any failures , everything in this world are its own complimentary. Without mistakes we don't understand what is the importance of time and effort so that mistakes is the good teacher that can guide us in order to do a right and great things. That's why like in crypto world without mistakes you didn't learn new things and knowledges that enhance your skills and emotions this mistakes teach you to become more responsible in everytime you think and go with your purpose .
Activity: 164
bitcoin is great
July 29, 2018, 07:42:57 PM
Contrary to common beliefs, mistakes are the best ways to learn a new skill or in this case, trade.Some of the best hands in trading have had their own share of mistakes
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 07:41:02 PM
Yes, we all learn from our mistakes. I used to lose money when I sold my bitcoin too fast then its price increased dizzily I lost some pretty big money. From then on, I knew how to persevere and wait for the right moment to invest money to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: