Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn how to invest BTC - page 2. (Read 928 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 09:13:54 AM
it's easy to invest in bitcoin if you are a philippines you can use a coin.ph app because it is legit and you can buy a bitcoin in coinph and not just a bitcoin using the coinph you can also sell there and buy loads
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
April 20, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
Bitcoin could either be the future and you make massive returns, or for some reason it sinks (not likely) and you loose it all. You gotta put in an amount of money you're comfortable losing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 09:09:25 AM
You can start learning about bitcoin from the Internet with the sudden risks you have to be able to accept it well so disappointment will not be a burden when coin share price in bad condition.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
April 20, 2018, 08:59:35 AM
I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?

The best way to learn bitcoin is here in the Forum. Many billionaires are now here and here and now, So train yourself to read because it is definitely here to get your mind and you will learn a lot about bitcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
April 20, 2018, 08:19:52 AM
I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?
First you need to learn about crypto and some basic knowledge related to electronic money. Most importantly you should learn about Blockchain technology. It will give you more experience in trading. In addition, you should read a few more books on economics. You will have a better view of the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 08:14:10 AM
Its a very simple process you just buy bitcoins at a low price then hold for a while wait till the right time when the price goes up then sell your bitcoins so that what you had invested in bitcoin can double up and never forget since you’re a newbie read and learn in the forum so that you dont make any mistakes or get negative trust.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

This forum is sufficient to learn about BTC investment. Use the search option here and you can find answers to queries like " How to choose an exchange for buying BTC", " How much BTC should I buy" and similar questions.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 12:38:32 PM
When the price of bitcoin is low, you can invest bitcoin. And you have to keep patience.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
April 17, 2018, 12:21:30 PM
Newbies should start with these sections. While you are here in forum, you need to know things here as you gain knowledge about bitcoin.
Beginners & Help
Newbies - Read before posting
Read the other stickies there.
Activity: 378
April 17, 2018, 12:07:12 PM
You can refer bitcoin from the media. Now, news related to bitcoin and crypto is spreading rapidly and popularly. It is easy to find. You are in the oldest community with bitcointalk. It can give you all the knowledge and information related to bitcoin. You can experience it in a conscious and realistic way.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 12:02:29 PM
what will you want from bitcoin? are you want to geting bitcoin or jsut use the bitcoin daily? i think if you want to get some profit from bticoin you can do some acitivty, like trading or mining, with some capital you can get some profit, if you just want to use bitcoin as your currency you just need to learn how to use bitcoin wallet and  how it works
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 17, 2018, 12:01:45 PM
Of course. Firstly you can got knowledge about Bitcoin. I understand your need to necessary topic post.so go to the crypto currency section,and read all topic post. If you will understand about Bitcoin,then simply you will start trading,investment,mining.
Activity: 117
April 17, 2018, 11:53:53 AM
the first thing you do is make your wallet where you put in bitcoin and buy it at selected banks that sell bitcoin and just let it down to the bitcoin price increase and then you sell it so you can earn more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
April 17, 2018, 11:38:28 AM
how to invest on bitcoin, first thing, go for knowledge and make the necessary requirement which can leading buying some books related to crypto and also check the history of the bitcoin market trading, and believed, with the little of the knowledge, like wise the current prize of the bitcoin can start investment. good luck
brand new
Activity: 0
April 16, 2018, 12:10:02 PM
Marinecoin's - That’s my guess.  Big money accepted and invested in crypto last fall.  Big money moves markets where they choose for profit reasons.  Either ride with them or get out of the water basically.  Most big markets work the same.  Whales come in and swallow all the little fish and then dive and prepare to surface and do it all again.  Happens in the stock market all the time.  About the time all the masses trust and put money then bam they scrape the profits then wait a few years and do it all over again.  FX market, stocks, and now crypto.  On the bright side that is what makes the markets move and everyone profits if they ride the wave.  Speaking of waves Marinecoín is doing something a bit different with no monetary risk.  They are rewarding 20,000 .MTC. for helping to promote their new ico where they are using time dilution technology to distribute 9 billion .MTC. 20K at a time.  Some effort is involved but anything of value takes some efforts no doubt.   community - machine to machine - proof of promotion - dev-less - Check them out here   marine co/in
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 17, 2018, 11:36:03 AM
It's interesting to see the number of people joining blockchain meetups increases positively as the price up of BTC. And glad to see more people are willing to learn and involve into the blockchain field. The ones stay for years are believers but it takes time to argue the definition of the true believer.

Masses are attracted by the raise more than with anything else. Bitcoin
can offer much more than just a profit and fortune.
    Learn how to invest Bitcoin, but before that invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is
ideology in a way, based on technology, like many other project's created
on Blockchain. Will you invest solely for profit, or you believe in what you
invest?
   I am not so young anymore. I cannot learn like before. Add to that many
private and job obligations I have. I have some free time and some money
and I use it here on Blockchain. I do not have technical knowledge to understand
everything, but I believe where all this is going. I am glad that I have some
Bitcoin's, other alt-coins and token's, I am making my portfolio with project's
in which I believe. When you believe in something you invest your time, energy
and money in that, in that process you learn something new everyday. It is what
I do, and after a year I still think I am in beginning, there is so many things to be
learned, it's never ending process.
Activity: 6
April 17, 2018, 11:09:32 AM
Maybe you can visit some social media;in addition to bitcointalk , most informations can provide from youtube, LinkedIn,Quora...More generally Google helps you to read lots of informations about bitcoin and best Exchanges to buy or trade.Be patient...And when you're sure ready, start...
brand new
Activity: 0
April 14, 2018, 08:39:11 AM
If you are looking for good bounties you need to check this one out AA. Marinecoin MTC is rewarding promotion efforts with 20,000 MTC per completed artificial intelligence promotion. Time dilution technology is being used to have a fair distribution. It will last a long time so lots of time to gather many MTC. The project has internal value for iot machine to machine transactions. The dev-less AI driven promotion campaign insures payments are automatic after completing marketing assignment. Read more here marineco.in
Activity: 322
April 17, 2018, 10:44:28 AM
It's interesting to see the number of people joining blockchain meetups increases positively as the price up of BTC. And glad to see more people are willing to learn and involve into the blockchain field. The ones stay for years are believers but it takes time to argue the definition of the true believer.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 10:41:56 AM

As a newbie like you I don't have more knowledge about investing in Bitcoin because I didn't experience on how to invest in bitcoin although in other criptocurrency. However I made some research about on how to start and whay and are those thing that we need to start small investment in bitcoin. I hope this article can helps you on how to begin an investment. 

Read this for more details  click here   https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/kb/investing-in-bitcoin/
Pages:
Jump to: