Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn how to invest BTC - page 5. (Read 928 times)

Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
April 05, 2018, 05:39:45 AM
I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?
if you want to learn bitcoin just start to learn the basic like how to use it ,how it works etc etc..
do not start investing until your not sure about it and as long you dont have reason why you will invest it..

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
April 05, 2018, 05:30:02 AM
I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?

first you must learn about the history of bitcoin, this is quite easy just by reading many of the various refenrensi. then you try to find experience and understanding even more for knowledge. in this forum, there are many materials that can make you understand. so take your time before you do anything in the investment.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
April 05, 2018, 05:24:49 AM

I think this is a lot easier than it seems to you. You just have to start at one point and then the next will naturally follow. The basics will have to come first. Perhaps a few guide questions would help.

1. What is Bitcoin?
2. What are the goals and objectives of this technology?
4. What are the features of Bitcoin? And what do these features mean or imply?
3. What is blockchain?
4. What has it got to do with Bitcoin?
5. How does Bitcoin acquire value?

These are just 5 of the basic question that you should have in mind in getting to know Bitcoin. As I've said, the rest will naturally follow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
April 05, 2018, 05:22:08 AM
You should find newbie section on BTT, there are a lot of useful information for beginners.
The scheme is clear: use any exchanges (localbitcoins or other ones) to buy BTC and transfer it to exchange/wallet.
Activity: 360
April 04, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

There is a section for beginners in the forum where you can find useful information. My advice before you start is to research a few things very well:
- what is the BTC and the crypto currencies
- how should we keep them save?
- how is it traded on the markets?
and all the other things in this line of thought.

And most importantly, do not make hasty decisions  Smiley Smiley Good luck!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 02:23:40 AM
Yes you should learn who to invest to btc so that your money will grow and grow and triple the value
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 02:12:27 AM
I think so. But if bad new still continuity occur, maybe market will dump and dump. It's hard to say that btc will gain that price in this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
April 04, 2018, 02:03:31 AM
I think you want to buy BTC. First you have to register on https://www.coinbase.com/ and complete KYC. Now transfer fund int your account. After transfer fund in your coinbase account, You may buy BTC or any other crypto currency.
copper member
Activity: 504
April 04, 2018, 02:00:21 AM
one of the most common strategies for investing in bitcoin is trading on the stock exchange. The basic principles of trade in crypto currency are similar to those used on the Forex market. Here bitcoin has one key advantage: since the currency itself is not very common in Russia, the basics of trading bitcoins on the stock exchange are not known to everyone. Accordingly, an experienced investor and player will simply "bypass" their competitors.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
April 04, 2018, 01:53:14 AM

you should start from taking the time and try to understand the bitcoin and its history. this is important in every future insight.
there is a lot of material material for your knowledge and understanding in many threads in this forum. remember this is the most important part when someone wants to really get involved in crypto and bitcoin.
Activity: 50
April 04, 2018, 01:43:00 AM
Anyone can help me to invest BTC ?
I have 1 account on binance exchange. Can help me to know some feature of this exchange ? Huh Huh Huh

If you don't know the basics of exchanges than I suggest you to directly youtube "how to trade on binance". There are plenty of videos since it's a very popular platform.
You should get all the informations you need to start trading. Before you start trading i also suggest you to inform yourself about what kind of trading options you have. Everything you need to know is out there, you just have to find the infos and learn.

BR.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 01:21:45 AM
Before asking you should try to find information. then why you are here when you have nothing else but you look for it yourself. if just adding a post I think this is not important. Grin
Activity: 114
April 04, 2018, 12:27:55 AM
People are welcome if they are fast enough to get a lot of effort to understand them. It's hard to teach. In today's world, people are going to be taught to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 202
April 04, 2018, 12:26:19 AM

You can start learning bitcoin from this forum by reading and understanding some articles and different ru
les that you need to know as a beginner,ask some advices,or else try to research in internet,dont invest or trade if you have any doubt ,be sure you fully understand how bitcoin works.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
April 03, 2018, 11:30:56 PM
so much for investing bitcoin you can buy on exchanger sites that raise the volume or you can buy bitcoin in apps like coin.ph legit coin.ph where anyone can buy bitcoin and just a little bit there is a fee fee there when you buy bitcoin at coin.ph
Activity: 48
April 03, 2018, 11:23:51 PM
Learn how investment BTC intimately connected with the understanding of the procedure and the risk of BTC, because no investment is not at risk, we must understand the true about risk, so that in the future we do not regret it.
Activity: 518
April 03, 2018, 10:48:38 PM
Try to explore more and read more article first so you can understand the uses and how to earn on bitcoin because if you start investing and not knowing anything that's not a good idea unless you have a lot of money to make an investment without proper knowledge.

It's better to have more knowledge about investing in crypto and to know how it's work, it's not enough that only you know on how to earn with it of course you should know on what is the movement and  know that the value of bitcoin are very volatile.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
April 03, 2018, 10:41:26 PM
Try to explore more and read more article first so you can understand the uses and how to earn on bitcoin because if you start investing and not knowing anything that's not a good idea unless you have a lot of money to make an investment without proper knowledge.
April 03, 2018, 10:32:03 PM
Me too.
I created 1 account on this exchange, but dont know how to trade on it.
Pls help me .
April 03, 2018, 10:18:20 PM
Anyone can help me to invest BTC ?
I have 1 account on binance exchange. Can help me to know some feature of this exchange ? Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: