Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn how to invest BTC - page 3. (Read 928 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 520
April 17, 2018, 09:46:03 AM
I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?
BTC investment is just similar to any kind of investment rather BTC investment is much benefial than any other investment, all you need to do is to buy some bitcoin according to your capacity and I guess, this is the best time when the valuation is much less and then hold them till the valuation pump again and then sell them when you feel the sufficient profit otherwise just join survey campaign and write for them as this is 0% risky investment.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 09:01:11 AM
1. Googl for help
2. Choose a platform that is not fraudulent
3. Invest and trade on the market
4. Get a profit or lose everything that you have  Wink
Activity: 4
April 13, 2018, 09:18:09 AM
With so many bounties everyday hard to sort through them all. I look for longevity or wait until they have longevity. Marinecoin for example is time tested since 2013 they aren’t going anywhere. The other thing is the bounty worth the actual effort and how likely will I get paid months down the line. MTC solved that for me in both cases. They are awarding 20,000 MTC in a dev-less fashion. Artificial intelligence is used to manage the ico to insure fair distribution. Time dilution technology is in place to give anyone that wants to put the effort in, plenty of time to participate. Find out more about this great bounty here at their site marineco.in/ico
brand new
Activity: 0
April 11, 2018, 05:55:46 AM
Marinecoin time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot - Taking a moment to read it may change your life. The MarineCoin team dropped 20,000 free coins to the top 20,000 applicants performing some simple tasks. This means that all 9 billion pre-mined coins will be distributed for free! Check it out here: marineco.in
Activity: 9
Merit: 2
April 11, 2018, 06:09:12 AM
i found this series of videos that someone had accumulated together and i thought it was quite informative, it tells you all about crypto, bitcoin, and blockchain.. basically all the essentials you need to be aware of before you invest
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f-E-ydF_Reogbj40VNta2EWQmfe40H2IaevJwN5i7n4/edit?usp=sharing

after that you should do some more reading, and research on BTC before you invest in it. also it's really beneficial if you check out market analysis and technical analysis as well https://www.tradingview.com/
you can also check out telegram signal channels as well, but most people have mixed feelings about those because a lot of them aren't trustworthy. this is the one am on https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@mcsignalspublic

best advice for a newbie is to buy some and then hodl till its the right time to sell.. in other words, buy low sell high
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 05:57:52 AM
I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?

you should look for a lot of knowledge about investment. especially with bitcoin. you must know from bitcoin history to date, this is important for your understanding. as many beginners will become panicky when the market sharply declines. take your time and read a lot
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 04:08:57 AM
Whether you are purchasing Bitcoin through some sites on the internet, most of the Bitcoin ATMs in the United States, your dollar, euros, Turkish lira or any currency you have. If you are storing and keeping real money in your wallet, you are keeping your Bitcoins in a virtual wallet. This virtual wallet is protected by a high and highly developed encryption system. The most important thing for the user here is to create and protect your password and take utmost care not to steal your money from your virtual wallet.

After this phase, you can pay or accept payments with your Bitcoins without government, tax or inquiry, without the SWIFT code to the country you wish to pass on to the computer. While flows of money from country to country are normally controlled by governments, there is no such mechanism for Bitcoin at this stage.
Activity: 61
April 08, 2018, 04:08:37 AM
I would like to invest in bitcoin but little bit of what I know about bitcoin,
I want to learn more here
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 03:44:49 AM
For now i would recommend to invest because need to wait final bottom of price it could be 3000$ or could be and 1000$ nobody known thats why we need to wait a lot to see the result and decide when to enter.
Activity: 36
April 07, 2018, 05:24:14 PM
Have a look at some threads In exchange markets and adopt some newbie bounties or search for newbie bounty on google and begin the career
Activity: 210
April 07, 2018, 09:38:37 AM
You need a lot of patience,follow the rules,and give time to search and read about Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
April 07, 2018, 03:09:01 AM
Many ways, to find out how to invest btc, you can find it on the web related to the world of crypto, you can also find out in this forum all about bitcoin, in this forum also you can know, all crypto coin is not just bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 07, 2018, 02:52:29 AM
If you want to get more information and knowledge about bitcoin you must conduct some studies about it so that you can increase your knowledge about bitcoin. In addition to that, if you to want to get more information and if you want to start in investing you must visit this forum so that you can learn how to invest and we all know that this forun will help you to get more information and knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 210
April 07, 2018, 02:45:35 AM
When you are interested in bitcoin investing the first step you should do is learn more about bitcoin.
Do not let you get misinformed about bitcoin.
If you are a beginner and have lots of money to buy bitcoin then buy bitcoin.
If you want to invest but do not have much money then you can get bitcoin by way of bounty.
store bitcoin in bitcoin purse, then continue to monitor bitcoin price developments.
If the price is down, buy as much bitcoin as possible. and when the price goes up then sell it.
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
April 07, 2018, 02:31:09 AM
I suggest you read more and look for referrals from the closest people who are good at bitcoin investments. because if you go wrong, you will experience loss and regret in your life.
Activity: 336
April 07, 2018, 02:16:32 AM
It is best to start with wikipedia and understand what is a distributed registry, blockchain, history of creation and why crypto-currencies have been developed. After that, you should read well-known financiers about their attitude to bitcoin.
Activity: 112
April 07, 2018, 02:10:10 AM
There is a lot of way's to learn how to invest in bitcoin even if you are no punds for this trends.. There is a lot of investor's are more focusing in altcoins today and even if there is a risk as they enter to that trends and no assured in case they will be lucky by this. But because of the entent that they know about it and they just risk to it, the risk and expect even though they have a long time they need to earn a profits to this trend..
Activity: 224
April 07, 2018, 02:05:52 AM
I welcome your investment consciousness. Of course, to invest in bitcoin and the crypto market. You need to take the time to prepare your knowledge, maybe from a friend or social network. But I recommend you to experience and learn bitcointalk. Under my assumption, bitcointalk and bitcoin are closely related to the existence and development of the crypto market. bitcointalk as cradle to protect bitcoin and crypto. There is no better place to learn and monitor the crypto market and the best strategies like bitcointalk.
Activity: 411
April 07, 2018, 01:50:01 AM
If you like to learn about bitcoin investing you can watch in you tube there are many vedio about bitcoin there.you .ca also research  in internet about bitcoin.or if you have a friend who knows  about the bitcoin investing you can make a favour to him to teach you how to invest bitcoin.

A lot of popular and good you tube bloggers now talk about blockchain and about bitcoin trading , but first you need to understand what is block chain too before you start trading and never hear recomendation of people who tell you what to buy and what to sell you need think only youself and decide what to do.
Activity: 98
April 06, 2018, 05:15:44 PM
If you like to learn about bitcoin investing you can watch in you tube there are many vedio about bitcoin there.you .ca also research  in internet about bitcoin.or if you have a friend who knows  about the bitcoin investing you can make a favour to him to teach you how to invest bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: