Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn how to invest BTC - page 4. (Read 928 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 05:09:40 PM
Be for you invest  invest to Bitcoin you need to learn  first about Bitcoin,so that you now what you need to do.or you can us some expert to teach you on how to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 74
April 06, 2018, 05:06:10 PM
You can consult with elder members or can simply google it or know more about blockchains on youtube tutorials
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 11:04:03 AM
investing in bitcoin you need to buy bitcoin and wait until the price of that bitcoin is going to high, after you have get the high price you can get the profit from your coin selling, after that you can use that profit to buy it again or do something else, before you investing in bitcoin you should find the references about the coin and the future so you need to buy bitcoin in a good time to get some profit in your investment
Activity: 110
April 06, 2018, 11:01:45 AM
First you must have a bitcoin account. Buy coin and try to watch its value if it is rising or dropping. I guess you don't undestand what I mean but I know you have an idea about this, all you want to know is the answer for your question 'how'. Take time to research and read if you really want to know how to be a part of the cryptocurrency world. First of all you must be capable of risking, lossing, waiting and much more. The first step I suggest is to search on the internet as well or otherwise, ask an advise on experts. You're on the right place, you can learn a lot from here so keep reading.
Activity: 630
April 06, 2018, 10:47:21 AM
for newbie in bitcoin like us, just continue to read and follow a thread ask some question to the elder, one step at a time sooner we will become expert on this    Wink  BTC
a quick way to learn to invest in bitcoin is to ask for lessons from people who have experience in investing, because the experience is more accurate than the theory of reading, if you have often heard the experience of others, of course you will be careful in investing.
Thats true. With the guidance of someone, already an expert in bitcoin will make the process easy. The reason, investment in cryptocurrency requires analysis and mature calculation so as not to get caught in a loss. Especially if one step, it would be very harmful.
Activity: 1
April 06, 2018, 10:31:54 AM
I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?

You will have to first make an account on your exchange and then you can buy bitcoins there after you add the money. Regarding which coins to for , start with only top coins listed in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
April 06, 2018, 10:26:30 AM
I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?

Before you start investing in bitcoin,you need to learn and know more about bitcoin.Read some articles about bitcoin and the if you think you already know  then invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 10:21:24 AM
Bitcoin has attracted much attention in the financial world over the last few years. In my opinion, Bitcoin's investment process is not difficult to understand by new traders. However, it is important to know that Bitcoin is not an easy investment, because Bitcoin is a much more unstable commodity, so do not buy it before you know the exact risk.

If for traders who just started investing in bitcoin, there are some steps to start bitcoin investment. Right now, buying and selling BTC is much easier than ever. As a first step, create your Bitcoin wallet. As the name implies, this wallet is a digital account that makes it easy for you to buy, store, and sell BTC. then Link your bank account to your Bitcoin wallet. If the wallet has been made, it's time to fill it with BTC. Buy BTC with money from your bank account. if you have provided bank information and have been verified by Bitcoin services, buying BTC for inclusion in the wallet will be easy to do. Usually, on the wallet page there is an option labeled "Buy Bitcoin" (Buy Bitcoin) or something like that. That's a few steps to invest bitcoin in my opinion.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 04:09:29 AM
for newbie in bitcoin like us, just continue to read and follow a thread ask some question to the elder, one step at a time sooner we will become expert on this    Wink  BTC
a quick way to learn to invest in bitcoin is to ask for lessons from people who have experience in investing, because the experience is more accurate than the theory of reading, if you have often heard the experience of others, of course you will be careful in investing.
Activity: 133
April 06, 2018, 03:00:26 AM
Look for your knowledge and experience on crypto to learn, read more information on bitcoin forums and follow the daily market.
Activity: 411
April 06, 2018, 02:57:20 AM
Anyone can help me to invest BTC ?
I have 1 account on binance exchange. Can help me to know some feature of this exchange ? Huh Huh Huh

Iam sure if you try to find some more info how to trade on binance you will find tons of very helpfull information for that

for example :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY96POIp5wI

look them first and after ask more question here.
Activity: 406
April 06, 2018, 12:33:33 AM
Attempt to investigate increasingly and read more article first so you can comprehend the utilizations and how to gain on bitcoin in light of the fact that in the event that you begin contributing and not knowing anything that is not a smart thought unless you have a considerable measure of cash to make a venture without legitimate learning.
Activity: 84
April 06, 2018, 12:26:27 AM
There is no easy way, compare exchanges rates, read Forbes articles
Activity: 392
April 06, 2018, 12:17:45 AM
Attempt to investigate progressively and read more article first so you can comprehend the utilizations and how to acquire on bitcoin in light of the fact that in the event that you begin contributing and not knowing anything that is not a smart thought unless you have a great deal of cash to make a speculation without legitimate information.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
April 05, 2018, 07:33:23 AM
Just keep on reading treads about cryptocurrencies, keep on joining signature campaign and ask assistance from the elders when you encounter terminology that is new to you. There are also related topics about bitcoin found in the internet. Remember that knowledge is acquired, but your success will still depend on how you apply the information you got.
Activity: 25
April 05, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

Go through " Beginners and Help" and "Bitcoin discussion" sections on this forum. Also, do not enter with false hopes, be ready for possibility of loss as well.
Activity: 224
April 05, 2018, 05:51:05 AM
the best way to invest in bitcoin is the trading platforms and other way to hold your bitcoin and regular check the prices if the present price is greater than the purchasing price then it is very good and in this way we can make money from doing this investment while some people like me i am following this way for investment in crypto.
Activity: 434
April 05, 2018, 05:47:35 AM

It is easy to learn on how to invest in bitcoins and the thing is when you know how to buy buy bitcoins it is okay already because by simoly buying  bitcoins and then holding them is gonna be an investment too becausebtheybare volatile and the best way to buy bitcoins is when they are on a much lower price in theur down fall in other words. It is less risky rather than investing in some icos because you control it not them
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
April 05, 2018, 05:44:43 AM
if you want to learn more about bitcoins or cryptocurrency you should need to read more about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies or try to read here in the forum theres a lot of inforamtion here or go on youtube watch some videos  for me investing in bitcoin is so much risky so you should neeed to be strong by investing your money.
Read more about it. This forum is the best place because it is a community with everybody having interest in bitcoin. Reading the posts left by other members will give you lots of information to get you started.
Activity: 308
April 05, 2018, 05:42:47 AM
if you want to learn more about bitcoins or cryptocurrency you should need to read more about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies or try to read here in the forum theres a lot of inforamtion here or go on youtube watch some videos  for me investing in bitcoin is so much risky so you should neeed to be strong by investing your money.
Pages:
Jump to: