Pages:
Author

Topic: Learn how to invest BTC - page 6. (Read 928 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 10:16:09 PM
I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?
i learn to earn BTC is to make investment and creating blog site's and games faucet for BTC ^^ . try to earn btc faucet or else you must invest money to bitcoin for ean Smiley
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
April 03, 2018, 09:53:51 PM
Read some articles of how bitcoin started, who invented it, how it works and how is the price being fueled. You can read an all in one articles like that in google or in bitcointalk. Once you learn all that you will soon find ways to earn it then you can start with signature and bounty campaign's, it's also a good way to earn btc.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 03, 2018, 09:53:07 PM
If you want to invest on bitcoin you must have to know that it was very risky. But uf you want to take the risk, before you start investing in Bitcoin, you must have to learn or to know more about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoin markets. You can buy Bitcoin directly in US dollars on Coinbase. And you need to determine whether you want to invest long term or short term because investment in Bitcoin is the long-term investment, must hold at least 6 months to 1 year to be profitable. Also, you can learn about cryptocurrencies knowledge through forums and Google, try to search it out or keep reading in this forum so that your knowledge about bitcoin must grow.
Activity: 28
April 03, 2018, 09:48:46 PM
I am a newbie too and have the same query here. Please help me with solid answers and thank you :")
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
April 02, 2018, 01:30:32 PM
I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?

I can advise to watch youtube video - you can find a lot with BTC explanation. Firstly, you need to acquire basic knowledge concerning BTC, blockchain technology and criptocurrency at all
Learning about Bitcoin requires your attention to know about it from an authentic source. You can first start research on the Bitcoin on wikipedia where there you will know from its birth till now. You can also search on Youtube to learn from experts but beside all these things you can find any information here on Bitcointalk forum. If you want to enrich your knowledge about Bitcoin then open threads one by one is same like you are opening a bag of money.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 02, 2018, 10:06:47 AM
It should be. Learn how to understand bitcoin first before learning how to invest. If you know and understand what is bitcoin then you don't need to ask for more questions and investing in bitcoin will not be problem for you and you will not have doubts in investing because you know why it is worth it to put money in bitcoin and that is the basic foundation that you need to build in order to become a good investor.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 07:40:49 AM
First thing to know:
1. Bitcoin are digital crypto currencies, you need digital wallet for it. You can choose one Bitcoin wallet are from here https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet. Learning how to backup your privates key and secure your wallet.
2. As BTC are digital currency, you need to convert it from cash/fiat to BTC, you can buy it from some exchanges such as Coinbase, Bitstamp and Bitfinex, many more
3. Else you can earn BTC from many source, such as buying from trading on personal services, mining, gambling, etc
4. BTC has fluctuation price, it related with demand-suppy on the exchanges market
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
April 02, 2018, 05:52:23 AM
The best way to know about bitcoin is on this forum because it has the highest resources you need to guide you throughout your bitcoin journey. But the first step to take is to have a bitcoin wallet and have some bitcoin in it then start from there and again carry out a personal research on how bitcoin works.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 02, 2018, 05:49:18 AM
From the simplest things, such as the origin and founder of bitcoin?
You need to know all kinds of technology, so you can judge the pros and cons of most of the token on the market.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
April 02, 2018, 05:33:33 AM

You can always check on google about different information of cryptocurrency and there are free ebooks that you can download to give you a head start or guide in order to learn how to trading in the market wisely to earn more profit.
Activity: 3
April 02, 2018, 05:29:06 AM
I think the best way to invest in this currency is to buy now the best coin bitcoin is the best way to invest and secure your money i have purchased bitcoin in the past and that make me profitable so my strategy is to buy bitcoin at now and hold it for the future so when the value high i come to know that my investment is very profitable and i suggest this all of you.

Nice one
Activity: 70
April 02, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

You can go to beginner section to learn more about bitcoin.
This forum is providing a huge amount of information to learn for peoples.
Activity: 411
April 02, 2018, 03:24:35 AM
If you want to invest now better to wait until whales dropped price so lower and will get position on bottom it will be a very good chance to get inside market again and will make profit in future.
Activity: 126
April 02, 2018, 03:20:30 AM
To invest in bitcoin you should have time to learn about them first, study the materials about them and analyze the market for the right investment.
Activity: 110
April 02, 2018, 03:12:29 AM
Look for bitcoin books to read and read daily news to find out about market changes and make the right decisions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 02:10:14 AM

In doing to any kind of investment you need to know that the number 1 important thing that you need to know is always keep in your mind that before we involve to investment, we need to have a full knowledge about the company, establishment or any kind of staff that you wanted to investing for. This is important because it's help you in making security and safety to your investment. What I mean is like now I know that you wanted to invest in btc but my advises to you is it could be better that for now you should gathered more knowledge about bitcoin and how it's system flow for you to really understand what is bitcoin system.After that you may now making decision if you wanted to continue your investment. However, the real thing is bitcoin is really profitable.     
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
April 02, 2018, 01:56:26 AM

If you just want to invest you don't need to know everything about it.

You could just invest a certain sum of money periodically to protect yourself from price fluctuations, on the long run is the best choice.

If you want to learn about bitcoin you are in the right place,  you can find a lot of information here.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 02, 2018, 01:54:13 AM

if you are interested in crypto world let alone for bitcoin, first you should do. Spend your time as much as possible, before you do a lot of discussion try to read a lot in this forum for your understanding and knowledge. every moment is a day for learning, because in every time you have to survive in all circumstances.
Activity: 140
April 02, 2018, 01:49:24 AM

If you want to learn more in bitcoin, you can get a lot of information from the forum, just use the 3R ,read, read and read until you fully understand the techniques and strategies on how to invest, trade etc. ,or else be researcheable do some research in internet, google, watching videos related to bitcoin ,.
Activity: 34
April 02, 2018, 01:28:50 AM
Don't start with direct money investment, know some more from the forum, earn and trade btcs to get experience and then you will get answer yourself
Pages:
Jump to: