Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning Day Trading - page 2. (Read 682 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 01:22:39 PM
Any idea about which way will bitcoin move guys?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 08:58:21 AM
Paying is not even an issue but what if you paid and do not get satisfied with the service and money won't be refund in such a case. There are some free signal channels on YouTube may be you could follow and read books online on crypto trading skills.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
August 10, 2018, 01:28:43 AM
Same here.
The more I got curious about day trading, the more I learned and the more I am eager to know about paid channels. I'm also planning to join one of those.

Anyway, Day trading will give us more profits if we just know how to read indicators and how to read the market charts. However, it isn't always a win-win scenario. I, sometimes experienced more losses than wins. Thus, that experienced will make us to search more about the paid channels to at least regain the losses or to benefit again.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 09, 2018, 01:08:31 PM
If we want to learn the day-trading, what we must do is watching on the tutorial on YouTube about this theme. Then, it is better to calculate and analyze the strategy to have certain clear ways in day-trading. be patient and don;t be afraid of all surprises. Now, you must join more community channel and update your information and news always.
Activity: 112
August 08, 2018, 07:11:16 PM
I do not recommend for newbies to do day trading, because I think day trading is only for those who are experienced. You better learn from the experience and you can read about trading on the internet.
August 08, 2018, 07:35:51 AM
I was introduced to the trading ommunity by someone on Bitcointalk forum. I have learnt  a lot since then.
Yeah, so far, day trading is very worthy to conduct if we really know the ways. Learning how to be a great day-trader that will give the promising rewards or profits. I myself still learn about the simple and worthy ways. However, day-trading will spent many more times to check the market regularly. I never heard about that channel, thanks for the info.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 08, 2018, 05:56:21 AM
Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis:  https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

But it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.   
it depends, but for me, I think, there is no need for you to pay for learning day trading, because the only thing you need is understanding. if you can understand everything that some expert say to you, or some sort of advice about day trading, you will be able to reach the next level you wanted.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 05:26:54 AM
doing day trading is difficult, because you have to find altcoin with fast price movements and I see that in BOB, BOB is a new altcoin and is being traded on HotBit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 05:24:10 AM
Yeah, so far, day trading is very worthy to conduct if we really know the ways. Learning how to be a great day-trader that will give the promising rewards or profits. I myself still learn about the simple and worthy ways. However, day-trading will spent many more times to check the market regularly. I never heard about that channel, thanks for the info.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 08, 2018, 05:19:48 AM
More and more and thinking about moving into the training process from bounties I do, because they become really not profitable in comparing with previous years now we have 5 times less, that we used to have before.
It is one of the things that has actually driven a lot of people into trading anyway but that knowledge and some experience is highly needed. I would not consider anyone to day trade if they have enough bucks on them. That is a tough one to achieve. However, for the likes of positioning and swing trading, this is a pattern that can easily be done on longer time frame, using even only MAs to achieve, but like I said, it requires a lot of discipline when it comes to trading.
August 08, 2018, 05:16:40 AM
Bitcoin is going down fast making it really difficult to day trade.
Activity: 210
Alphateca.com
August 08, 2018, 12:15:40 AM
in doing day trading it requires a good analysis, we must be able to determine the right time to sell or buy the crypto. so the risk of getting a loss will be small, it will be better. besides that, we must be able to manage our crypto well. stay focused and be careful is the most important.
Activity: 665
August 07, 2018, 11:00:42 PM
Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis:  https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

But it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.   
trading without fees I think that is impossible because I think there is a trade because there is a system of buying and selling and all that requires that fee according to my mind
Activity: 117
August 07, 2018, 10:47:00 PM
so one can be a personal preference to make. I suppose with paid subscription, they'll be linking you to gokd coins in which you may earn sufficient from day buying and selling (but dk well to check to make sure they're legit in order that they do not rip-off you). i haven't used that platform before and so I don't know whether they're sincere or no longer. through the way, day buying and selling is one of the benefits to get familiar with in this times of bad crypto marketplace performance.
Activity: 784
August 07, 2018, 03:38:49 AM
Do not regret the money on training. Investments in training pay off itself in a few times. Knowledge is an efficient power that will help you earn more.
training. knowledge and experience are actually important values that must be possessed. to be able to grow business and also earn money. Do not be afraid. right as you say.
August 07, 2018, 03:37:31 AM
I always tend to trade established coins. That makes life really simple.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
August 06, 2018, 03:15:03 PM
If you can learn and the price is reasonable then that's OK I think. If you just follow calls then I don't think so. There are a lot of free info and tons of free discord groups. If those guys are such great traders why do they want our pennies? Watch ICT, trader Mayne, Cred, etc.
copper member
Activity: 97
August 03, 2018, 05:22:39 AM
learning day trading is a very great task to learn for traders, the day trading is a shortterm business type of making profit in cryptocurrency.
Day trading is a great business, it deals with profit making in a short period of time. It may be risky sometimes when the market is not favorable for day trading, you need be vigilant and keep track on the market prices and price chart as it is going through for you to make decisions
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 03:16:23 AM
Do not regret the money on training. Investments in training pay off itself in a few times. Knowledge is an efficient power that will help you earn more.
Activity: 121
August 03, 2018, 03:13:28 AM
If you are thinking of joining a paid channel,
1. You are joining with a pump and dump group.
2. You will be profited in short term but there will be no huge profit in the long term.
3. This pump and dump groups are actually using us to pump and dump a coin making profit.
Pages:
Jump to: