Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning Day Trading - page 4. (Read 682 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
July 31, 2018, 10:58:17 PM
For me its so hard to learn it,because you need to take your time about checking the price of your token that you want to trade,absolutely you need to be active and i`m pretty sure that it would give help to you.
Activity: 238
July 31, 2018, 10:55:06 PM
I don't think those paid telegram groups have any help.
Most of the time their accuracy is not high, if you want to study day trading, then you'd better buy some books to browse by yourself.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 10:45:53 PM
Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis:  https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

But it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.   
Daily learning is welcome, but you can find out that short-term trading is not as good as long-term trading, not to mention you can save a lot of time. .
Also about paid channels, I advise you not to join, most are phishing
Activity: 204
July 31, 2018, 10:32:16 PM
You already confirmed that you are cool and making profit with the link someone gave you, why don't you grow steadily with that rather than looking for something you might not eventually see? Or ain't you making profit as you claimed?

If you are sure you are making profit but you want bigger profit, then you increase your appetite for risk. You take more investment risk Roll Eyes Off course, nothing good comes without fighting for it most times.
Profit is what we expect in trading and try to learn this before jump into it is the most important thing to do so dont ever try to kill yourselves by jumping into trading without proper knowledge. After that, about big profit or small then you can manage your capital. More capital is more profit.
July 31, 2018, 10:31:05 PM
all groups that provide information on trading and price analysis mostly ask for fees or payments, I often find this group on telegram, I think it is worth to pay the group as long as the information provided is accurate, I prefer who does not pay, everyone likes free.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 10:23:14 PM
There is a huge amount of information about day trading but it is not as easy as you may think, holding is recommended in the forum because it is easy and it offers the greater chances to make profits in the long term, day trading offers better returns but only if you are very good.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 07:59:36 PM
Day trading is the one that needs to be learned from expertise people's experience. There are people who have suggested strategies to make a better earning through day trading. People fail while experimenting at the early days. Should not give up, one who has got funds to loss at the beginning learns and earn big further.
Activity: 56
July 31, 2018, 07:55:37 PM
recently this new trend has arrived in the market which is day trading, many investors are finding it interesting but most of them are still not aware about this , the crypto community should create a suitable atmosphere for learning about these kinds of new facilities
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:18:26 PM
The best way is practicing. You can start from a small amount you are ready to lose and make few sells/buys everyday so you could learn what to do and inplement your own strategy.
July 31, 2018, 07:16:10 PM
Nope, it isn't. If you are just joining paid channels then you're not doing it for yourself, you should make your own way on how to make profit when it comes into trading. Always remember that your experience will always be your best knowledge.
Activity: 121
July 31, 2018, 07:10:04 PM
Yes, friends, daily trading is really profitable, and will soon win a lot of money, but I want to persuade you not to make a quick profit. All the investments are coming slowly, and you get it quickly and you may lose it soon.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 31, 2018, 07:07:29 PM
It's not worth paying those paid channels for signals. You can learn on your own with these technical analyses or by following someone legit that gives his TA on a channel.

It can be on telegram, twitter, facebook or youtube.

I don't buy these paid channels because they are only giving some tips which isn't really exclusive because everyone can learn the basics and as well as the next level of trading.

Please, can you help with someone legit. I have been looking for a guide. Am really interested in day trading.
I don't have any of those channels because I'm just reading all the opinions that I might see while scrolling on the web.

If you are very interested in day trading, most of them can be found on youtube and there are articles too that are tutoring on how to day trade.

Like these articles.
Making a Living Day Trading Cryptocurrency
How To Day Trade Cryptocurrency

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 07:00:39 PM
Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis:  https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

But it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.   

Day trading is also good in terms of earning money in crypto industry , if you learn this things in crypto it's pretty sure you become rich in just an easy and comfortable way of earning money but in legal way that is acceptable to a society .
Activity: 84
July 31, 2018, 06:59:50 PM
Hey, man, I think you need to calm down now.
Because you make money, you want to invest in a bigger trading circle. This is your right, but I hope that you think about it.
In my opinion, daily trading is the most dangerous. The money you earned during the last period is likely to be lost today. Be careful.
Activity: 169
July 31, 2018, 06:51:47 PM
It's not worth paying those paid channels for signals. You can learn on your own with these technical analyses or by following someone legit that gives his TA on a channel.

I don't buy these paid channels because they are only giving some tips which isn't really exclusive because everyone can learn the basics and as well as the next level of trading.

Please, can you help with someone legit. I have been looking for a guide. Am really interested in day trading.
Activity: 169
July 31, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

Look, you already made some profit and that is the first and last step of it if you aint that greedy.
Going in what you are saying paid channel could risk it all.

Here are the events that could happen once you are inside that.
1. They will push you to HODL and wait for the pump to come in which could never happen.
2. They will be telling you to invest in one token which could be manipulation since they are also invested with it. Once you make a pump by buying it then they will be the ones selling.

Better let it be. If you want more profit then go with high amounts.

Someone I spoke with today gave me some free books to read on trading, understanding the charts, reading candlesticks and all that. But truth be told, it's tiresome reading a 400+ page book. I just need on on one tutorial.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 31, 2018, 06:15:29 PM

Activity: 250
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 06:07:19 PM
That will be a personal choice to make. I think with paid subscription, they'll be linking you to gokd coins where you can earn enough from day trading (but dk well to check to make sure they're legit so that they don't scam you). I haven't used that platform before and so I don't know whether they're truthful or not. By the way, day trading is one of the benefits to get acquainted with in this times of poor crypto market performance.
Activity: 38
July 31, 2018, 05:07:08 PM
I don’t think you should involve in day trading. It needs huge experience. Don’t be greedy, if you want profit in short time you will lose your money today or tomorrow.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 03:06:19 PM
From my point of view bitcoin forum is one of the best. Here a lot of people comment and post regarding different types of issue. I think they all are benefited for this forum. Here they get informative answer it will help to invest and learn about this technology.
Pages:
Jump to: