Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning Day Trading - page 3. (Read 682 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 03, 2018, 03:10:53 AM
if i was in your current position i might just join the paid channel directly.
but if it is rethought again, it would be better if you learn by yourself instead of throwing your money just for tricks that i think you can get yourself without spending a penny.  Smiley

because i think all that is in the crypto, tricks and even a good strategy can not guarantee 100% will always succeed in the future. we will also need a little luck to get more profit.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
August 03, 2018, 02:56:13 AM
Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis:  https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

But it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.   

I haven't join any paid channel for trading, but if you find good reviews about that channel, then maybe it is worth to try.
You may ask them if they have a trial program for new member or not. I think you can learn about trading in trading section in this forum too.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
August 03, 2018, 02:24:23 AM
If you are very interested in day trading, then I think this is a good choice. During the day trading, no matter whether the market is in a bear market or a bull market, you can get profits from it. Only you have enough understanding of this market and have accurate judgment. Then you can make a lot of money every day.
Activity: 176
August 03, 2018, 02:22:03 AM
More and more and thinking about moving into the training process from bounties I do, because they become really not profitable in comparing with previous years now we have 5 times less, that we used to have before.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 01:50:02 AM
day trade has a very wide area of business. you can get help from the books and videos for this. then it is important to practice. you can get advice from social media.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
August 03, 2018, 01:28:05 AM
Day trading Huh

Hmm.. for now, i not ready yet.
It have a big risk, i afraid for now to start a trading.
Because, this market so low and so hard to take a profit.
In short, toddler trades tend to look at charts with low time frames, leaving the general view, asymptotic, that the big time frames bring.

When you are ready to go for trading processes, better to look at the long frame and understand the situation of your specific tokens or coins.

It's easier to look at long-term trends to judge trends, downtrends / uptrends, important resistance levels, support.

But still, you cannot predict the movement of crypto currency, likewise the down fall. It's always a chain reaction when bitcoin is at the down moment.

Over all, educate your self first by reading a lot of thing here in bitcointalk.org.

Good luck to your journey folks!

Well, don't go if you are not ready. Just play or trade safe and learn new things from the experience of those high ranks here in alternative coins section. Always remember, there's a lot of greedy bitcoin user here on this website that is always active to do a shady moves. You can avoid them if you knew how they set some traps.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
August 03, 2018, 01:24:41 AM
Day trading Huh

In short, toddler trades tend to look at charts with low time frames, leaving the general view, asymptotic, that the big time frames bring.

When you are ready to go for trading processes, better to look at the long frame and understand the situation of your specific tokens or coins.

It's easier to look at long-term trends to judge trends, downtrends / uptrends, important resistance levels, support.

But still, you cannot predict the movement of crypto currency, likewise the down fall. It's always a chain reaction when bitcoin is at the down moment.

Over all, educate your self first by reading a lot of thing here in bitcointalk.org.

Good luck to your journey folks!
Activity: 574
August 03, 2018, 12:53:53 AM
Day trading Huh

Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 03, 2018, 12:40:26 AM
to be able to learn about day trading, then we can learn through hands-on. read and learn through the forum bitcointalk. Or you could also learn from friends who are already proficient in trading.
Activity: 9
August 03, 2018, 12:39:54 AM
Becareful on Day Trading, This time is bear market time, you will only see red colour in the exchange, day trading can burn your budget very quick
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
August 03, 2018, 12:38:34 AM
Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis:  https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

But it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.   

There are stuffs that are taught on paid channels and not available on free channels (this is what they usually say to promote the paid one). That is entirely up to you if you are willing to pay the price, you might really gain something. It's not that you will not learn them from the free channels and from personal experience, paid channels might help you learn faster.
Activity: 72
August 03, 2018, 12:37:05 AM
I’ve been doing this a few years and can give you some pro tips. Main one being day trading should only happen when you see a coin that is normally high( ex eth) at a low amount 100 or more under early in the morning. Then you snag some and wait out the day. (If the crypto gods are smiling on you I️t will go up enough to snag a nice profit after fees) if not hodl or if it’s high enough to get out after fees with no loss do that and just sit until tomorrow. 48 hr-1week+ trading is much more ideal in my world but you do you. Best way is to buy ETH on coin base and then transfer to binance to buy your coins for the day. If u need help or have questions feel free to PM me. I’d be willing to help you out for free at first if u want to learn the basics. Can’t promise you will make any cash (I’ve only gone in the red these past few days) but with time you can make some nice profits odds slowing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 03, 2018, 12:33:39 AM

I don't even want to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies in short-term periods. This is not my way of earning money really. Cryptocurrencies are like unpredictable financial assets and I don't know if they rise or fall tomorrow.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
August 02, 2018, 05:46:14 AM
i dont advice day trading for new people. because you should be very experience to act correctly in crypto market. if you try to catch good profits in short time periods,you loose your money sooner or later.

I agree with you bro, day-trading is a lot riskier for newbie because sometimes they just hype because they so other people earn huge profit margin in cryptocurrency market. I would rather to recommend long-term investment/holing coins in order for them to familiarize themeselves on how the cryptocurrency market works.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
August 02, 2018, 05:40:48 AM
The thing is that it depends on you. If you feel that you have learnt enough to start trading on your own then you should start trading, but only trade in small amounts and learn as you go. Experience is the best teacher, there are some good paid channels if you are willing to join but just make sure they are legit before paying so you don't end up getting scammed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 12:44:54 AM
Before you jump into day trading; I have a few advice  for you; you need to know you would make alot mistakes I don't want you to make it weighs you down;  and you also need to know the type of market situation to get into, now is not a good time to me
Activity: 157
August 02, 2018, 12:44:13 AM

if what you are currently using to analyze information and play on the stock exchange (if it is successful) then why should you leave? Just play big amounts and the profit will be more
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 01, 2018, 04:53:24 PM
This is a very complex process that goes through your own mistakes very problematically and hard so it's better to find a mentor in this industry.
Activity: 32
August 01, 2018, 04:49:52 AM
I think you already know how to build up your own trading strategies. So trying them won't be bad from my point of view. But if you want you can go for the paid course. Best of luck.
Activity: 76
August 01, 2018, 02:07:51 AM
For advanced going to advanced level paid stuff won’t be a bad choice. You can try it and maybe you will will get some valuable experience or strategies from them. But you can also continue with the free one.
Pages:
Jump to: