Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning Day Trading - page 6. (Read 682 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 08:51:55 AM
For a useful resource that is free, check out babypips.. i think its quite good. You will learn all the basic concepts to get you started.
Activity: 46
July 30, 2018, 08:50:49 AM
Day trading is good, you can get money quickly, and in my opinion cryptocurrency is dangerous. Long-term investments may lose all money. Buy more potential coins with the money you get from daily trading. Day trading is a good strategy.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 08:41:44 AM
Thank you for your suggestion. They give TA for 3-4 top volume coins on Binance like Tron, ADA, QKC etc. It is impossible to pump these coins by small number of day traders

Look, you already made some profit and that is the first and last step of it if you aint that greedy.
Going in what you are saying paid channel could risk it all.

Here are the events that could happen once you are inside that.
1. They will push you to HODL and wait for the pump to come in which could never happen.
2. They will be telling you to invest in one token which could be manipulation since they are also invested with it. Once you make a pump by buying it then they will be the ones selling.

Better let it be. If you want more profit then go with high amounts.
Activity: 58
July 29, 2018, 07:35:49 AM
You have already testified of your profit with this group on their free training. I suggest you can develop yourself with what you have learned. That's the best way to learn day trading, study the market compare it with what you have learnt, correct your mistakes and learn from it. Hope this happy.
Activity: 266
July 29, 2018, 07:23:58 AM
For you , its too late for day trading. You should read , research then you will take advice from people. You can give priority learn day trading.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
July 29, 2018, 07:19:33 AM
i dont advice day trading for new people. because you should be very experience to act correctly in crypto market. if you try to catch good profits in short time periods,you loose your money sooner or later.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
July 29, 2018, 07:16:59 AM
You already confirmed that you are cool and making profit with the link someone gave you, why don't you grow steadily with that rather than looking for something you might not eventually see? Or ain't you making profit as you claimed?

If you are sure you are making profit but you want bigger profit, then you increase your appetite for risk. You take more investment risk Roll Eyes Off course, nothing good comes without fighting for it most times.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
July 29, 2018, 07:09:15 AM
Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis:  https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

But it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.   

Look, you already made some profit and that is the first and last step of it if you aint that greedy.
Going in what you are saying paid channel could risk it all.

Here are the events that could happen once you are inside that.
1. They will push you to HODL and wait for the pump to come in which could never happen.
2. They will be telling you to invest in one token which could be manipulation since they are also invested with it. Once you make a pump by buying it then they will be the ones selling.

Better let it be. If you want more profit then go with high amounts.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 06:58:45 AM
I think you should buy a book because there are a lot of books on day trading techniques.
You can learn about Japanese candle charts, which is an ancient technique, but very effective.
Activity: 43
July 28, 2018, 11:17:35 AM
Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis:  https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

But it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.   
Pages:
Jump to: