Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning Day Trading - page 5. (Read 682 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 02:40:14 PM
Learnig day trading is amazing method to learn. It is more benificial for crypto people. I think babypis.com are more useable and relaible. You can visit this sight.
Activity: 238
July 31, 2018, 01:42:30 PM
I think you can try to visit Babypips.com. Here you will find many things together. I want to add something to this. You have to study more. Analysis of Trading Statistics Then do something good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
July 31, 2018, 01:16:05 PM
I once tried to go into trading, but it requires lots of time, not only to learn but also about staying on top of the market, knowing your cryptos very well, etc... It is very difficult.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 01:06:25 PM
Well I have never tried day trading but you can check out following link which points to best dummy accounts for day trading where you can play with fake money. 

https://www.thebalance.com/best-day-trading-simulators-and-demo-accounts-1031002
Activity: 322
July 31, 2018, 01:03:15 PM
Day trading is good, but it is also dangerous at such a starting stage. It is good that you earned good profit by free learning sites that’s cool. If you want more profit then move steadily & invest slowly as if you have earned it can even slip from your palms, as market is volatile. Always do long term investments for good profits.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 12:51:44 PM
Day trading is quite a difficult thing. You can read different books on technical analysis and the art of trading, but the risks are still very high. I would advise working long term to reduce these risks. The market is more predictable for a long time.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 12:29:56 PM
this bitcointalk forum is the best forum for all, you can learn anything here from trading, searching for projects, searching for free coin, looking for fellow bounty campaign, you will not be disappointed in this bitcointalk forum, this forum is very clear, transparent, full of inspiration
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
July 31, 2018, 11:41:45 AM
Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis:  https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

But it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.   

If it's true that you've earned a decent amount of money through the use of their tricks, then, being in your place, I would definitely join their paid channel, paying for it from the earned money. But, on the other hand, if you already know how to trade with profit, maybe you don't need to waste your time and money on further learning. Also, keep in mind that it's possible that you were just lucky and that their tricks don't always work.
Activity: 294
July 31, 2018, 11:03:16 AM
I would suggest you to learn day trading yourself. The crypto market sometimes don't follow technical and fundamental analysis. Since you have already gained profits by trading yourself, you should take more time to join pad channels and learn more about trading yourself. This way you can really minimize you losses and dependence on channels. The market is too volatile right now to predict anything accurately.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 08:10:08 AM
Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis:  https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

But it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.   
Having all bad examples of non successful bounties, and just spending my life on it, I am thinking more to start trading as well because there you are not always depending on the price level just on the differences between it.
Activity: 182
July 31, 2018, 07:42:23 AM
There are lots of opportunity to learn trading from internet. Anyone can get help from many researches which are available in internet otherhand they should get help from experts.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 31, 2018, 06:19:48 AM

Even if you joined paid channel it wont assure you that all the trading tips are consistent and reliable theres no 100% assurance of gaining from the tips.

I think youre broght enough to learn from your own cost,make good researches make your self knowledgeable in all the aspects of the market from basics to expert moves then from that you wont be needed those channels that is not really helpful
Activity: 252
July 31, 2018, 06:10:18 AM
Actually, I am not very familiar with voodoo site so I cannot say much about that. Let me talk about Day trading. DAy trading seems very interesting but has some factors to consider. You have a large amount of probability of capital loss there as 80% of people are losing capital per day. You may be psychologically addicted to it which might make you rush like narcotics. Many false information sources may lead to losing. These are things you may always consider. And learn more, study more, gather knowledge to be a gainer.
Activity: 64
July 31, 2018, 12:36:25 AM
In my opinion I don't think it's worth it. You have already learnt many tricks and you have earned descent amount too. I say the best thing to do is, Invest more and wait for the perfect time and strike the sell button at the right time. Do this everyday, basically its all upon you. If you try, you won't lose anything you'll just gain knowledge.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
July 31, 2018, 12:29:48 AM
Your decision really matter most on this buddy, you may decide to pay for the day trading if you feel it’s good for you to learn but if you feel it doesn’t worth paying for, then you stay away from that.
Activity: 91
July 31, 2018, 12:27:15 AM
I believe that day trading is too dangerous. And it's better to pay attention to the trade in the distance. If you certainly can not manipulate the market. Either you need to be lucky.
Activity: 52
July 30, 2018, 02:42:03 PM
you should buy the book because there are many books about day trading methods.
You can learn about Japanese candlestick charts, which are an ancient technique but are very effective
Activity: 182
July 30, 2018, 02:40:03 PM
If  you want to trade professionally,  then keep your focus on learning and enhancing your skills.Most of the paid channels are running fake channels.They steal others signals.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 02:35:11 PM
Could you share the link of the group?
of course it's worth try if you really got profit from it. i've joined one on telegram, and i got some profit on it because they always send me a prediction on market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
July 30, 2018, 10:20:08 AM
of course it's worth try if you really got profit from it. i've joined one on telegram, and i got some profit on it because they always send me a prediction on market.
Pages:
Jump to: