Pages:
Author

Topic: Leave emotions at home - page 10. (Read 1457 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 08:17:03 AM
Sometimes when we are making investment and turns out that it is not good, or turns out that it is a little way off, we should not play by our emotions and make a backup plan and improvise possible move to withstand losses. Because emotions will never help you. In this system, cryptocurrency should not be played lightly by our emotions, instead proper decision with the presence of mind is needed.
I agree with your thoughts. In business investment can not be determined by emotions. You should brush your emotions aside, think in the right way to earn money without losing money. Investing in electronic money can not be based on emotions, but you have to know what value, which one to buy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
October 24, 2018, 05:45:26 AM
It is necessary to develop certain personal qualities and thinking styles that will allow you to remain calm and confident in your actions during trading.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 05:34:56 AM
I think its more important to take care of your emotions. Being overwhelmed is ok if it lets you improve next time and you learn from the low times. This market needs efforts and losses are bound to happen. As long as you understand this fact you are doing ok.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 05:22:01 AM
Sometimes when we are making investment and turns out that it is not good, or turns out that it is a little way off, we should not play by our emotions and make a backup plan and improvise possible move to withstand losses. Because emotions will never help you. In this system, cryptocurrency should not be played lightly by our emotions, instead proper decision with the presence of mind is needed.

You may have lost too much of your emotions when entering the market. What you say is absolutely true for newcomers, who often fail because of the emotional impact of the community. Also, to avoid failure you need to have knowledge of trading or good ICO rating knowledge to participate. And one more factor that needs to be luck, you need it to win
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 04:46:34 AM
yep emotion is not helping to success in our trading or investments, just be positive and make strategy to success of making money in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
October 24, 2018, 04:27:21 AM
You are correct. Actually as i understand, most of the traders and investors in crypto market are not so much experienced. Because this market is brand new.
Activity: 152
https://karatcoin.co
October 24, 2018, 04:23:45 AM

that's true, so for investing money , I hope we must make a good plan before.
and don't invest all of your money.
I think 10 - 20 % good enough, and we must ready if we lost 100% our investment.
so with this plan, we never hit emotions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 24, 2018, 04:18:41 AM

For someone who losses a lot of money, it may never be that easy to leave emotions behind. A person could kick a trash can while watching the market's red again lol I've have done that myself. I felt sorry for the woman with a kid who got nervous as they pass by.

i think i can summarize all of that.

dont revenge trade.

Yes that is also true. Since the price dip, you thought of selling to accumulate, you have bought back yet the price went up. Its a disaster.
Everyone needs to have a plan of action and stick to it, and this plan should include even the worst outcomes. You need to be emotionally prepared for anything, although it is not easy.
Activity: 228
October 24, 2018, 04:11:37 AM
emotions are not needed at all, we must correct again for the mistakes that have occurred and look for the root of the problem to immediately find anticipation or improvement, so that in the future it will not happen again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
October 24, 2018, 04:04:43 AM

dont revenge trade.

Here on crypto world the wildest enemy of us is the emotion, we kiss money because of emotion, we lost patience because of the emotion, there so many thibgs that emotion can break, so eliminated the emotion to avoid that problems.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 24, 2018, 03:58:42 AM

For someone who losses a lot of money, it may never be that easy to leave emotions behind. A person could kick a trash can while watching the market's red again lol I've have done that myself. I felt sorry for the woman with a kid who got nervous as they pass by.

dont revenge trade.

Yes that is also true. Since the price dip, you thought of selling to accumulate, you have bought back yet the price went up. Its a disaster.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 03:58:31 AM
In work no emotions count. Work and emotions are there own place. When you mix emotions in your work, you are not success. You don't mix Emotions and relations in work, if you rise and earn money. If you are emotional your competitors take benefit from your emotions, so leave emotions at home..
Activity: 39
October 24, 2018, 03:37:12 AM
ok? lol
Activity: 97
October 24, 2018, 03:51:39 AM

dont revenge trade.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 03:15:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: