Pages:
Author

Topic: Leave emotions at home - page 7. (Read 1457 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 02:48:30 AM
Acting with your emotions can make you to make more mistakes, I agree with you. So you must decide what to do in advance and act accordingly. Even if you lose your money by trading , never make ambition because you can lose it all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 25, 2018, 02:39:50 AM
Successful trading can never be on emotions. It is important to understand that trading is not a game of roulette, strategic calculation and experience are important here, not the ability to put everything on red. IMHO
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
October 25, 2018, 02:30:38 AM

For someone who losses a lot of money, it may never be that easy to leave emotions behind. A person could kick a trash can while watching the market's red again lol I've have done that myself. I felt sorry for the woman with a kid who got nervous as they pass by.

i think i can summarize all of that.

dont revenge trade.

Yes that is also true. Since the price dip, you thought of selling to accumulate, you have bought back yet the price went up. Its a disaster.
Well, I can say that for someone who has lost a lot of money, they certainly at some point have ended up coming into the space out of greed with no knowledge of how to invest wisely at all.

We have seen so many times the manner of approach of a lot of new investors in this space and most of it is centered on greed. You really need to understand as an investor that the only way you can make good decisions in the space without at all getting emotional is by knowing exactly what you are doing.

If you do not know, you will make mistakes and once you make mistakes, without still seeking for knowledge on how to do things right, emotion will definitely set in.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 06:52:08 PM
Sometimes when we are making investment and turns out that it is not good, or turns out that it is a little way off, we should not play by our emotions and make a backup plan and improvise possible move to withstand losses. Because emotions will never help you. In this system, cryptocurrency should not be played lightly by our emotions, instead proper decision with the presence of mind is needed.

You say reasonable things. I believe that if you want to make a lot of money in the cryptocurrency market, then you should give up emotions and leave only a cold calculation.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
October 24, 2018, 06:45:11 PM
It's good advice in crypto and all sorts of other places.  Sometimes when stuff looks bad it's best just to walk away, change the channel, think about something else, or just do something other than dwell on what is probably a temporary problem rather than making a decision that will cause a permanent loss.  You only lose if you sell for a loss.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 06:35:46 PM
Emotions are not good advisers when investing  at crypto. We should make more fact based decision and analyzing
the market . It is hard to exclude emotions but we have to practice to handle them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 24, 2018, 04:38:33 PM
Sometimes when we are making investment and turns out that it is not good, or turns out that it is a little way off, we should not play by our emotions and make a backup plan and improvise possible move to withstand losses. Because emotions will never help you. In this system, cryptocurrency should not be played lightly by our emotions, instead proper decision with the presence of mind is needed.

Sometimes your emotions can't be left out all of it to trading or investing. We still have a little of it even we don't want to make it happen by making decisions through our emotions.
Activity: 559
October 24, 2018, 04:02:55 PM
Panic sell comes from people who dont master the emotions. They can not master themselves when they see their money falling and they panic selling everything. Traders are emotionally manipulated will definitely get a lousy result
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
October 24, 2018, 03:59:16 PM
For people with a weak psyche, with the fear of losing money, it is better not to climb into the trade and investment, as for them it can be detrimental.
Activity: 921
October 24, 2018, 03:58:13 PM
I can refer this advice only to the category of those people who trade on the stock exchange, because when investing in ICO, I think there is no difference. The probability that you choose a good project is extremely small.
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
October 24, 2018, 03:56:54 PM
Yes, I fully agree with you. It is a simple truth that you need to trade guided only by knowledge and experience, discarding emotions. It is a pity that not everyone understands this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 03:53:44 PM
Nerves are not restored! Good emotions prolong life, and bad ones reduce! Try to make such investments, at the loss of which you will not suffer much, and with a good result, you will want to live further!
Activity: 336
October 24, 2018, 03:48:06 PM
I think that it is a  good advice because you should be emotionless when trading, otherwise, you won't earn much if you lose patience for example. to my mind, it is better to be patient when doing business
Activity: 322
October 24, 2018, 03:46:40 PM
The first rule of every self-respecting and their money trader-keep your head cold. You can never trade on emotions. This 100% will result in losses.
Activity: 76
October 24, 2018, 03:28:08 PM
I agree with you. Sometimes i feel market is playing with out emotions. I think whales or marketmakers trying to predict our feelings. Because when i feel we are going to die market start to increase. and when i feel we are going to moon market start to decrease. So you are right. We need to think without our emotions. We need to choose some targets and we should move according to that targets.
Activity: 672
October 24, 2018, 03:43:51 PM
Absolutely exact truth that must be adhered to, because every trader or person who has at least some relation to the market will in any case analyze his behavior as he will lose his money if he does not learn to control his emotions.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
October 24, 2018, 03:40:17 PM
In work no emotions count. Work and emotions are there own place. When you mix emotions in your work, you are not success. You don't mix Emotions and relations in work, if you rise and earn money. If you are emotional your competitors take benefit from your emotions, so leave emotions at home..

Great words!!!))))) Completely agree with you. Lots of people mix things that ca not be combined, even if someone has a strong desire to mix some things of such kind, they hope to get the great result, but everything in vain. The result is the onliest - emotions are harmful for work and making decisions. Only if you are an actor it is needed to use your emotions in a perfect way. But the financial direction of our lives needs the real concentration, logical thoughts, hot mind and cool heart while making any decision.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 24, 2018, 03:28:55 PM
This does not mean you will end up suppressing your emotions totally. Having emotion is a natural thing. Trying to suppress it is unnatural. Trying to do something against the will of the mind, might not affect you in short term, but will have huge impact on the long run. If emotions are interrupting your investment, it is better to stay away from it because it is a clear sign that you are actually not ready mentally and not fully aware of the probable consequences.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 24, 2018, 03:02:12 PM
it must be like that but there are many people who are not really ready to invest but still decide to invest and most of the problem is because of the lack of capital so when the situation is like this they cannot do a backup plan other than waiting, because if they force it to play with other coins they will experience a big loss because they must to sell coins they have at a cheaper price
Activity: 630
October 24, 2018, 02:54:41 PM
i definitely agree with you. emotions has no space in trading specially in short trades. always remember to learn from your failures and mistakes and dont repeat the same mistake twice.
Pages:
Jump to: