Pages:
Author

Topic: Leave emotions at home - page 4. (Read 1457 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 08:00:11 PM
Sometimes when we are making investment and turns out that it is not good, or turns out that it is a little way off, we should not play by our emotions and make a backup plan and improvise possible move to withstand losses. Because emotions will never help you. In this system, cryptocurrency should not be played lightly by our emotions, instead proper decision with the presence of mind is needed.
This is a simple but a very logical suggestion when it comes to investing. Take the time to research and not just jump into something because you are so excited about it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 07:31:23 PM
It is still good if you show some of your emotions when you work. But make your emotion as your motivations. And don't let your emotions get the best of you. Because it will ruin you and your work.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 07:31:14 PM
It seems to me that if a person is a professional in this market, then no emotions will prevent him from making money
copper member
Activity: 280
October 29, 2018, 07:27:22 PM
Man is an emotional being and most times emotions are involved in trading, but it requires certain level of maturity and control to put it in check while trading. It is part of what is learned as trading discipline, it is excessive emotions that will ask you to continue hold while you have hit your stop loss.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 06:58:45 PM
Sometimes when we are making investment and turns out that it is not good, or turns out that it is a little way off, we should not play by our emotions and make a backup plan and improvise possible move to withstand losses. Because emotions will never help you. In this system, cryptocurrency should not be played lightly by our emotions, instead proper decision with the presence of mind is needed.
The title of this post caught my attention but then I have realized that it is quite off when we say "at home". Since we are talking about trading, I will not take it literally because I do my Cryptocurrency trading at home. Emotions are quite dangerous when we do trading. Some say that we should leave it or separate it from trading. Is it possible? Well as for me, we should "manage" it instead of fooling ourselves that we are not natural emotional people. Managing it will really make us grow and make us wise on trading.

Always leave emotions at lean situations don't mind those negative statements to affect your goals. We should face the challenges that we're about to experience day by day and I am sure we will surpass everything in the near future.
Activity: 196
October 29, 2018, 06:52:42 PM
This market loves to punish and earn emotional susceptible people. be careful before making any action in this market
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
October 29, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

When you choose to trade you mus
t develop a comprehensive strategy of all possibilities
Do not let your emotions move you
And always do not follow the sale of the panic
It's a disaster.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
October 29, 2018, 05:56:13 PM
To be good in cryptocurrency, you have to put aside emotions because it will do you no good. For example, when it comes to trading only put in the amount you can afford to lose so that you won't have to get emotional about it if you lose.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
October 29, 2018, 05:32:45 PM
The title of this post caught my attention but then I have realized that it is quite off when we say "at home". Since we are talking about trading, I will not take it literally because I do my Cryptocurrency trading at home. Emotions are quite dangerous when we do trading. Some say that we should leave it or separate it from trading. Is it possible? Well as for me, we should "manage" it instead of fooling ourselves that we are not natural emotional people. Managing it will really make us grow and make us wise on trading.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 11:57:53 AM
This is 100% correct. Emotions is a drag while investing in crypto currency and can cause loss rather than profit.
Activity: 3
October 29, 2018, 11:57:37 AM
At work emotions do not count actually, but at times regarding invetment some gut feelings also there to help you when there is volatility with the currency is involved. Other than that a complete plan of actiona dn good knowledge of cryptoscene and ISO will definitely help you make a good investment decision. Happy Investing.
October 29, 2018, 11:57:21 AM
Emotion is not going to help at all. When doing investment anything can happen. If you fall for it, it will just destroy you. You just need to be smart and look forward.
October 29, 2018, 11:57:03 AM
It's easier said than done, mate. Specially if you don't lose significant. It's ok to panic but what must be done is to follow the original goal. Sometimes you have make the hard choices. Sometimes a too much holding is a total disaster. You have to be smart, be aware of the situation in every minute and must have good relevant knowledge to judge your actions correctly.
Activity: 308
October 29, 2018, 10:43:46 AM
Maybe you're right.  When we get into the world of cryptocurrency emotions do not need to use, because they do not always help to achieve the desired goal!
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
October 27, 2018, 04:45:42 AM
the situation is what makes many investors who are emotional and disappointed now, because crypto prices have never experienced a recovery and you can say that now the crypto price is quite cheap because of a very drastic price decline, however we will feel angry if we know that our investment does not bring profit but instead brings huge losses.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
October 27, 2018, 03:57:19 AM
In the technical market, any kind of decision taken with emotion will lead to loss. Emotion is something that can destroy a person in a professional market, specially in a market like the crypto. One need no think with all of his or her rational mind. Logic and analysis is the main elemet that is neccessary for this market.

It is very difficult not to succumb to emotions when you see how rates are jumping on the exchange for the pair chosen for trading. All the time I get on the same hook: when the price jumps sharply up or falls sharply down, I also bet, although this is at a loss to me. I told myself a hundred times, but still emotions prevail.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
October 27, 2018, 03:55:07 AM

It seems that somewhere I saw a similar post with merits ..)) did you want to change a few words and collect merits? oh you are a sly fellow! )
That doesn't work, man! One reception twice fails. But, who knows .. well, good luck!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 27, 2018, 03:47:48 AM
In the crypto market, reason, knowledge and experience, sensitivity to speculation and decision making will give investors the opportunity to make good money. Emotional issues will make us make hasty and unfounded decisions. This makes investors more vulnerable. Therefore, let the feeling at home is an accurate decision!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 03:43:13 AM
too puts emotion when entered in the crypto will give bad impact. of course, think is just how do I get lucky but not ready when it experienced a loss. This fact not only found a lot of newbies alone where they are too ambitious and greedy so as prices fall will be too freaked out to immediately take off even though it was a loss.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 27, 2018, 03:41:45 AM
Well, I think that this is really true because, in the cryptocurrency industry, emotion is just not part of the game because if you let the emotions lead you so much, you are bound to make grave mistakes and regret big time. So the best formula that will work well for a successful crypto life is to act based on the facts you have available not your personal feelings. This will not help in making one enjoy the trip to cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: